For difficult to define queries.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

Post by Occult Forum Archive »

Original post: Arckangel

FAKE MAGICIANS MET IN PERSON

I've just had a screaming argument with a charlatan, Michael. My parents and I agreed not to pay him but my father ended up giving him a thousand dollars. We
went to see him for work. Yes, I've exhausted every action in the mundane world. 4 months later... Nothing!

He was like: "Oh! X became a TV Host after consulting me etc." He had good proof and evidence actually. He also claimed to have cured a man from HIV/AIDS! Yet, he kept on addressing issues that had nothing to do with our rituals, fooling around, travelling etc. I respected all the rule. No lust for results etc. We worked over and over again and he was like: "Oh. I can't do anything. I don't understand what's going on. She's a woman. She just worked her way up there." What the ?!!!

Cynthia Gagnon Villeneuve AKA Sarah. 3 300$ for nothing. A long story. We met in October 2006. We worked on several goals actually. 4 different goals. I also paid her for uncrossing and 2 chakra cleansings she never performed.

She's a witch or sorceress, a psychotherapist, a clairvoyant, a tarot card reader, a medicinal and floral elixir doctor, a massage therapist, and now a yogi and a casting agent.

All she does is make you write your request on a parchment paper. The rest is done on your behalf once home, taking your purification bath.

As of the second night she made me pay again for 2 out of 3 rituals pretending there was way too much negativity. I told her from the 1st night there was lots of negativity and even paid for an uncrossing ritual.

I remember paying her 835$ in one day for a couple of rituals including money.
She was like: "You're gonna win 30 000$ BEFORE Christmas. You'll be so happy that you'll buy me gift. The sum was justified because of 24 000$ of debts, albums I need to record etc.

I remember paying her 730$ for a pouch of spices, a mojo bag. I stopped paying
her. We did not talk for 4 months. She called me last month claiming she wanted to help. I did not give her any money. She's showing no interest now
that I need her. Most people struggle to pay one rent a month. She moved to a larger duplex, and decide to rent a second duplex! One for herself, one for her business... Two rents a month!

Bruce Fraser. 900$ out of the window... An Initiated Witch... Very knowledgeable in Ceremonial Magick, Kabbalah, Goetia etc. Yet... Refuses to just focus and produce results. Met him in spring or summer of 2006. I remember that night. Last year. 60$. Lottery. Drugs. Video Poker. Vodka. "Wait for me here." "Wait for me there." He did not even light a candle! Nothing. From 10 to 3. He postponed it twice. When he finally did it, he just rushed everything. I apologized to Dantalion several times for that shitty farce of a summoning.

Jean-Frantz Georges. Met him last year. About 300$ mis-spent.

André. Met him last year. About 200$ wasted.

Jean-Claude. Met him this year. About 300$ shoved to his colon for nothing! He first said he was not gonna charge but kept on demanding even more hundreds of dollars. He even tried to sell me an initiation for 300$!

1st African Marabout. "If you've got 60$ in your bank account, you've got more!" That sums it all! That other guy got the VJ job... That was in 2005. That marabout tried to sell me some extraordinary water for 600$! He also tried to sell me another product for 250$!

2nd African Marabout. 40$ down the loo... Tried to sell me some powder or something for 100$. That was in 2006.

FAKE MAGICIANS MET ONLINE

KyraMeadows.Com FRAUD! BITCH! 100$ down the shitter. A woman named Jacqueline admitted to losing 100$ on her just as well. That was in 2005...

Robert Lunceford from ExtremeSpells.Com... FRAUD! DOG! 80$ down the pooper... MANY others claimed to have been defrauded by him. Besides, he did NOT honour his money-back guarantee... He said customers could get their money back 6 months afterwards if unsatisfied. Told me he would cast it again... But, still... That was in 2005.

CalAstrology.Com Such an impressive website. So many testimonials. Andreika. "The most powerful witch of all time!" Blasphemy! Could not work a thing! Got a reiumbursement, though.

As for the 5 other spells! Nothing! Did not ask for a reimbursement 'cause I know they'd cancel all the spells. Keep in mind! Several goals! Not just one! And YES, I would take action in the mundane world!

Iâ??ve been defrauded by Isabella. Isabella IS Sara Freder. 39Euros down the gutter. SO FAR! I paid many of them so others would be VJs. LOL! Everytime there was a vacancy they would hire (or re-hire) someone else... Isabella sent me a letter that I found on Sara Frederâ??s website. After reading reports that Isabella was a scam, I conducted a search on fr.yahoo.com. I typed some of the things she told me in.

isabella.fr/code50/index.asp?CClient=07313/10273923
sara-freder.com/fr/Code50/bdc_code50.asp?CClient=0438/1652870

Doing the same thing with other sentences from other letters I would once again find the very same letters elsewhere.

Pasqualinaâ??s website says:
â??Pasqualina has no crystal ball, but instead she uses her own wonderful intuition and deep reflection. She is by no means a traditional fortuneteller. With her big dark eyes and her long hair, Pasqualina looks like an Ancient
Goddess.â?Â

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

Original post: Carmin

About eight years ago, I got a letter from "the greatest witch in the world" (as if) saying that she was descended from the Court Witch of King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella. (Inquisition anyone!?) How she got my address, I'll never know. Anyway, for about $300, it read, she would cast any spell for me. Oh, and if i didn't respond to the letter, that a very special curse would be placed upon me. I promptly tore it to bits.

I gotta ask though, why are you paying people to cast for you when you can do it so much better yourself?

Here's a link that might interest you; fake shaman and other new age frauds, with legal and tribal offenses listed.

http://www.newagefraud.org/

These are household names on the metaphysical circuit, avoid them at all costs.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

Recommended RootWorkers. I never actually worked with them but those rootworkers are actually recommended by catherine yronwode of LuckyMojo.Com.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatconsultations.html

miss cat (rev. catherine yronwode)
(teacher)
Forestville, CA
phone: 707-887-7808
email: please -- just phone me! Consultations, readings, and divination:

Card and pendulum readings with spiritual counselling by telephone -- or card, pendulum, palmistry, and tea leaf readings with spiritual counselling in person at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church: $60.00 per hour or $30.00 per half-hour. Rootwork and spell casting:

Due to her other duties as a teacher, writer, minister, and shop owner, miss cat cannot take on clients for rootwork at this time. If you schedule a reading with her, however, she can help you develop your own spell-work skills or offer guidance toward finding a root doctor or spiritual practitioner whom she thinks is well suited to take your case.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Kioni
101 (G)
Cocoa, FL
phone: 321-433-1030
email: [email protected] Consultations, readings, and divination:

Card, pendulum, and clairvoyant readings by the hour or half-hour, by telephone and in person. A live operator will assist you 24/7 to make your appointment with Dr. Kioni. Rootwork and spell casting:

Dr. Kioni will send you a picture of the altar-work he performs and he will prescribe items for you to use in your home. His specialties are money empowerment and spiritual cleansing from all jinxes and crossed conditions. He is willing to travel to you, if airfare is included.

La Tante Sindy Todo
564 (G)
Seattle, WA
phone: 206-898-7820

Card reading, by the hour or half-hour. By telephone, email, and in person. Rootwork and spell casting:

Tante Sindy specializes in love, protection, and money. She makes custom mojo bags, performs spiritual candle rituals, and will petition the Angels and Saints on your behalf. Work with Saints Joseph (real estate) and Michael (protection) a specialty.

Tanisia Greer
469 (G)
Santa Rosa, CA
phone: 877-448-1112
[email protected] Consultations, readings, and divination:

Tarot and pendulum readings by the hour or half-hour, spiritual coaching, astrology natal charts with printed charts and full interpretation, EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) practitioner, sympathetic listener, specializing in matters of self-esteem, protection, and cleansing. By telephone, email, and in person. Rootwork and spell casting:

Willing to help in love matters; especially strong with situations involving the protection of children and mothers. Also will help with legal issues; can provide a legal referral service, if needed. In cases of Domestic Abuse / Domestic Violence, client MUST be willing to help themselves and protect themselves and children, NO MATTER WHAT. Tanisia WILL NOT HELP RECONCILE WITH AN ABUSER. She will not perform curses or break-up spells.

Ms. Robin (Robin York)
371 (G)
Berkeley, CA
phone: 510-868-8712

Readings by the hour or half-hour. By telephone, email, and in person. Rootwork and spell casting:

Robin specializes in gambling luck and love luck. She will remove crossed conditions and jinxes, and may undertake to get spiritual justice for you if you have been hurt.

Nina Gryphon
434 (G)
Palo Alto, CA
phone: 415-412-9741

Nina specializes in spiritual readings and work using the stars. She gives readings on any topic, including love, money, career, and family, but her specialty is in court case readings, and related spiritual work. By telephone and email. Rootwork and spell casting:

Nina is a lawyer, so even though she will not give you legal advice in the reading nor represent you in court, she understands the background for court case and legal spiritual work and may perform such work on your behalf.

Christopher Warnock
10 (G)
Iowa City, IA
phone: 319-358-9213

Christopher is one of very few practitioners who can perform a Renaissance-era style horary astrological reading to determine if you have been cursed. He specializes in soul-mate astrology and also performs electional astrology to determine the best time for important events, such as weddings. Horary readings are $55.00 and up, by telephone and email. Rootwork and spell casting:

Christopher makes astrologically-based talismans for wealth; love; and protection against curses, witchcraft, and evil spirits. Prices for talismans are $200.00 and up. Rootwork and personal spell casting for clients are not offered at this time.

Valentina Burton
60 (G)
Dallas, TX
phone: 214-770-2788

Valentina provides tarot and palm readings in person at her North Dallas office during the day, and at Hotel Zaza Dallas in the evenings. She is also available for tarot readings on the telephone. 15-minute, 30-minute, and 1 hour readings are available. Rootwork and spell casting:

Valentina will do limited rootwork for clients (time is an issue, as she has a demanding reading schedule); she can help with love and uncrossing, particularly enjoys doing Money work for folks, and will create custom mojo bags for clients.

Susan Leybourne
437 (G)
Leeds, England UK
phone: +44113 2704450
mobile/cell: 07801533526

Readings by the hour, with tarot cards and clairvoyantly. By telephone, email, and in person. Rootwork and spell casting:

Susan is a clairvoyant, medium, spiritual healer, and exorcist. She will work with you and for you, specializing in protection, removing crossed conditions, removing hexes, and reversal work. She is well known for removing Spirits sent by others to harm you, including Djinns. She has experience in many traditions, including Obeah, African curses, Islamic and Asian traditions of magic, European magical practices, and African-American conjure. She is a rootworker and is willing to travel to you, if airfare is included.

Johannes Gardback
321 (G)
Goteborg, Sweden
phone #1: +46317141711
phone #2: +46734051118

Clairvoyant consultations in combination with root doctoring or spiritual healing. By telephone, email, and in person. A graduate in Swedish Massage, Touch For Health, Shihatsu, and Anatomy, he performs hands-on work in conjunction with health-related consultations, divinations, and root doctoring. Rootwork and spell casting:

Johannes does uncrossings, jinx removals, love spells, money work, health spells, and empowering spells, and makes custom mojo bags. He will undertake jinxing, hoot-footing, and break-up spells only in cases when the client is being abused; no court case or reconciliation works are offered at this time. Long-distance spell-casting includes pictures of the altar work and a divinatory report sent to the client.

Ms. Jacqueline (Jacqueline Mathers)
496 (G)
Elk Grove, CA
phone: 916-284-5552

A card reader since 1995, Jacqueline consults the Tarot of the Orishas and the Obi (cowrie shells) to help you achieve success in matters of legal issues, love, and relationships. Claraudient, clarsentient, and a sympathetic listener, she is a spiritual intercessor specializing in self-esteem and confidence issues, protection and spiritual guidance. Readings by the half-hour or hour, in person, by telephone, and by e-mail for non-United States residents. Rootwork and spell casting:

Jacqueline works with the Orishas Yemaya (family, women, and children) and Ochun (love and money), as well as Saint Expedite (things in a hurry) and Saint Michael (protection). She will set candle lights, prepare mojo bags and jack balls, and perform cleansings, rituals, and offerings in accordance to Lukumi/Santeria practice, as well as engage in devotional prayer on your behalf by the hour, or daily and nightly for a series of days. In cases that involve abuse, client MUST NOT have any future contact with the abuser. Willing to travel for work, if round trip airfare is included.

Ms. Karuna (Nadezda Karuna Potter)
1166 (G)
Oakland, CA
phone: 510-904-3138

Ms. Karuna is a hereditary clairvoyant and claraudient oracle. She utilizes cards, Obi (four cowry shells), and her intuitive gifts to help achieve clarity, analyze the past, and predict the future. Ms. Karuna is committed to empowering all who seek her guidance, working towards creating the best possible outcomes and the brightest future for her clients. Readings by half-hour ($35) and hour ($70), in person, by telephone, via email, and Skype. In addition to English, Ms. Karuna is fluent in Russian and Hebrew and enjoys working with international clients. Rootwork and spell casting:

Ms. Karuna is a rootworker and Reiki / intuitive healer. Guided by Hindu Deities, Catholic Saints, and African Spirits, she works to uncross, remove jinxes and the evil eye, and bring health, love, luck, money, and protection to clients. She makes custom spiritual baths and mojo bags and performs candle magic and spell casting. She specializes in health matters, offering hands-on sessions ($81.00) and long distance healing ($51.00). She is wiling to travel to you, if airfare is included. Professionally trained in the fine arts and filmmaking, she offers career work for clients engaged in artistic and creative endeavors.

Miss Michaele (Michaele Maurer)
361 (G)
San Leandro, CA
phone: 510-868-1890

Miss Michaele is a Tarot and Pendulum reader; she can also read candle signs (smoke patterns on glass, shapes in wax drippings). She reads by phone, email, and in person , by appointment only (call for details). Half-hour or 45-minute consultations. Phone and email consultations include one two-hour test candle dressed for your condition; Miss Michaele will send a report and will include a photograph where possible. Rootwork and spell casting:

Mojo bags and talismans. Candle-and-prayer rituals at Miss Michaele's altar. For dire situations, Miss Michaele can make you a Triple-Strength Bible Hand, which contains an entire pocket-size New Testament. Love work to strengthen and sweeten an existing relationship or to open the way for a new one. Employment and prosperity work. Cleansing, uncrossing and jinx-breaking. Limited Court Case work -- shortening and sweetening jail time. Miss Michaele does very limited love-reconciliation work. She DOES NOT lay curses on total strangers.

Good luck, and best wishes for success.

Cordially,

catherine yronwode

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

Original post: Jenfucius

Archangel it would be good if you explain alittle about the background of what you are talking about. It makes it easier to understand. No offence or anything.
I presume you are refering to internet magicians and not psychics?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

[QUOTE=Carmin;359621]About eight years ago, I got a letter from "the greatest witch in the world" (as if) saying that she was descended from the Court Witch of King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella. (Inquisition anyone!?) How she got my address, I'll never know. Anyway, for about $300, it read, she would cast any spell for me. Oh, and if i didn't respond to the letter, that a very special curse would be placed upon me. I promptly tore it to bits.

I gotta ask though, why are you paying people to cast for you when you can do it so much better yourself?

Here's a link that might interest you; fake shaman and other new age frauds, with legal and tribal offenses listed.

http://www.newagefraud.org/

These are household names on the metaphysical circuit, avoid them at all costs.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Carmin. That reminds me of Cynthia. She claims to be working with a group of people, including Native Indians. One of 'em is a shaman named Merlin. Never ever saw nor met him. She claims to be doing Native Indian magick and so on. She put a Native Indian amulet upon her door. I actually forgot two other witches I met last year. André and Jean-Frantz Georges. Gonna edit it and add 'em now.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

[QUOTE=Jenfucius;359628]Archangel it would be good if you explain alittle about the background of what you are talking about. It makes it easier to understand. No offence or anything.
I presume you are refering to internet magicians and not psychics?[/QUOTE]

I just edited it. The first section includes so-called magicians met in person. The second section refers to fake magicians met online. Some of them -met in person and online- also claim to be psychics but they all called themselves magicians -or witches, houngans, marabouts etc.-

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

Original post: Venefica

To me honest what do pepole except when they pay some shady character to cast a spell on them? Every now and then there is somone that send out spam promising to make all your dreams come true. Such letters smell of manure and there is a reason for that, they are bullshit. If you want spell work done it is best to to it yourself, or at least ask a fiend to do it.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

Original post: Ognamus

WTF? Most random people you meet would suck your dick for less money than that. How'd these people get ripped off?...

On a more interesting note, how can I cash in on this? I'll whore out my abilities for money! (all of my abilities if I think the client's hot enough too:rolleyes: )

Edit: In retrospect, I will entirely refuse to do anything resembling divination for people, or anything that requires me to tell them truths they don't want to hear.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

Original post: Rin Daemoko

I still don't understand why anyone would pay money to have magic done for them. Would you pay someone to take a dump for you? No, you do it yourself.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

Original post: corbin_israfael

Damn. I didn't know the Occult was so lucrative. The Hustler in me is now at War with my Honesty because I'm broke...

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

Original post: shadow flame

personally, i think i'm going to become scammer. there's just too much money involved in business to pass it by.
[QUOTE=Carmin;359621]Oh, and if i didn't respond to the letter, that a very special curse would be placed upon me. I promptly tore it to bits. [/QUOTE]
you should have sent some curse on the spammer. irony would be sky high :D

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

Original post: MrK

[QUOTE=Arckangel;359625]
Johannes Gardback
321 (G)
Goteborg, Sweden
phone #1: +46317141711
phone #2: +46734051118

Clairvoyant consultations in combination with root doctoring or spiritual healing. By telephone, email, and in person. A graduate in Swedish Massage, Touch For Health, Shihatsu, and Anatomy, he performs hands-on work in conjunction with health-related consultations, divinations, and root doctoring. Rootwork and spell casting:

Johannes does uncrossings, jinx removals, love spells, money work, health spells, and empowering spells, and makes custom mojo bags. He will undertake jinxing, hoot-footing, and break-up spells only in cases when the client is being abused; no court case or reconciliation works are offered at this time. Long-distance spell-casting includes pictures of the altar work and a divinatory report sent to the client. [/QUOTE]

I can vouch for Johannes. A friend of mine and has been a bit of a mentor to me. He has an extremely wide range of experience in magic. He is not cheap but produce results.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

Original post: Querent

The idea of ripping people off for hundreds or thousands of dollars sounds fun for about 5 seconds, but then I think of Scarlett 156 and I shudder. Violently.

I'm also wondering if this thread is against the rules, even though there are technically only 2 rules now... I know doh has mentioned that naming sites/people could cause problems with people threatening to sue OF, etc. I think it's stupid, but apparently it has been a problem in the past or something.

Meh. There's a tarot reader in my town. I can't bring myself to pay her $40/ half hour fee. I can't even imagine paying hundreds of dollars for this kind of thing. That seems like such a terrible waste...

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

Edit: In retrospect, I will entirely refuse to do anything resembling divination for people, or anything that requires me to tell them truths they don't want to hear.
That is why most pepole that do big bucks out of divination, even if they do see something real, they lie and say all is good, one make more money that way.

I am not saying all that do magick for money do this, some is very serious, skilled, professionals that should be paid for their work. But there are so many that are not serious so on have to be very, very particular with who one use the services of. And if the occultist for hire demand an outrageous price, they better be ready to provide you with some proof of their abilities, witch credentials, and with other, satisfied customers that you can contact and ask about the person, and if they do not you should take you money and leave.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

Original post: Ognamus
Venefica;359703 wrote:That is why most pepole that do big bucks out of divination, even if they do see something real, they lie and say all is good, one make more money that way.

Errr, how can they even take the money when they see screwed up shit in a person's life though? I had a girl offer to pay me for some divination type stuff before and all it did was make me depressed. No matter what I told her, it hardly ended up any better for her. x_X How can you take money from people like that? Unless you can be of use in stopping the bad before it happens, what's even the point? Eh, and if you see something good, who cares? It's better off as a surprise, it'll feel more... good, that way.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

Original post: AETERNITAS0

Now I'm not going to go out and take peoples money while promising them magic but sometimes fools deserve to be taken. Anybody that hands money to a charlatan who makes grand promises deseves to get ripped off.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

Errr, how can they even take the money when they see screwed up shit in a person's life though?
Most pepole are cynical and greedy, it is a part of human nature. Hell I am cynical and greedy. I just have to much pride in my work to take people's money promising them grand things.
I had a girl offer to pay me for some divination type stuff before and all it did was make me depressed. No matter what I told her, it hardly ended up any better for her. x_X How can you take money from people like that? Unless you can be of use in stopping the bad before it happens, what's even the point? Eh, and if you see something good, who cares? It's better off as a surprise, it'll feel more... good, that way.
The point would be profit. The Dollar is a God that rule far to many pepole. And if one see a chance to make a quick buck, then most will take it. I do however not see it as any worse to peddle occult wares over a low shoe than peddling other wares the same way. We live in a capitalist society, that is just the way it is.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

[QUOTE=AETERNITAS0;359825]Now I'm not going to go out and take peoples money while promising them magic but sometimes fools deserve to be taken. Anybody that hands money to a charlatan who makes grand promises deseves to get ripped off.[/QUOTE]

Well, if it's okay for them to defraud people, I could do it too online! It's even easier. No need for a picture or your real name. Having seen many of their websites, I could set up an even better one! Would that be fair?

There's a difference between rationalization and justification. I understtand your point, though. One should not be too naïve etc. OK!

But people that come to them might have exhausted several efforts in the mundane world. Those clients might have genuine reasons to require their assistance. If it's okay to pay a casher at grocery store, any regular doctor of any kind, a personal assistant, a technician etc. It's okay to pay a magician BUT with the rampant number of frauds... I'd only advise those on cat yronwode's website. And I'd still be wary.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

Original post: AETERNITAS0

Yes, on the otherhand it's unfortunate that people become so desparate that they need to turn to these people for help.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

Original post: Carmin

Arckangel,

As far as Catherine Yronwode goes, I like her spunky style of writing, and her formulas are, for the most part authentic, but I've met too many root workers or would-be root-workers with their heads up her ass. Not her fault, understand, but if I have to hear one more moon-brained whoopie-witch pining after the complete versions of her secret formulas I will chew my own face off. For fun. They worship that woman!

Root-workers that have her stamp of approval: I'm pretty sure that's just the graduates from her correspondence course. It's getting harder to tell what anyone's real magical lineage or credentials are anymore, since so many occultists feel that it is okay to "stretch" the truth. And then lie about it. And then make up a mysterious old Gypsy woman to validate their new Tradition. And then start believing their own lies, while simultaneously charging thousands of dollars for Reiki attunements and sacred geometry/sound healing/footbaths/aura photos/moldavite nail files, oh, and channeling Michael and/ or Gabriel.'Cause, "Like, duh, Uriel is soooo last year!!! " :p

wow, was I ranting? Azzerac must be contagious :D

I'm really glad you posted this thread, actually. There are a lot of frauds running in our circles (no pun intended).Or, rather, the fakes overshadow the true practitioners, mystics, and healers (who tend not to have press agents).
While there is always the potential for mud-slinging and harm to someone's reputation in this sort of post, there is also a great deal of harm to be done by not outing them, calling these people on their shit, and allowing yet another person to be fleeced. They make us all look bad.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

Original post: shadow flame

[QUOTE=Querent;359700]The idea of ripping people off for hundreds or thousands of dollars sounds fun for about 5 seconds, but then I think of Scarlett 156 and I shudder. Violently.[/QUOTE]
dunno why, nothing bad happened to her as far as i know.
meh, i think she is practitioner (those that try to scam people aren't so knowledgeable in the occult) but when she got in league with that "ice ice baby" bloke she started to rip off people.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

Unfortunately these con artists reflects badly on serious practitioners of the occult (meaning most of us).

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

Original post: Kazahel
shadow flame;360051 wrote:dunno why, nothing bad happened to her as far as i know.

I miss her. And the others.

*hiccup

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

shadow flame;360051 wrote:dunno why, nothing bad happened to her as far as i know.
meh, i think she is practitioner (those that try to scam people aren't so knowledgeable in the occult) but when she got in league with that "ice ice baby" bloke she started to rip off people.
I dont know the situation with Scarlett 156 or even if she started to rip people off (I dont know if thast true or not).

I do remember her saying shes tired of those "Help me. Help me. I'm so confuse and helpless" threads about people who post here because they suddenly had a relationship problem.

Alot of those people come here thinking magick is a quick fix and works miracles like the Harry Potter movies. Many of them seems to be lacking in common sense and is willing to pay money for overnight solutions to anyone. They set themselves up to be ripped off.
I cant hardly be sympathetic to them. If someone ripped them off maybe its about time they have a reality check.

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”