Any Seere or Vassago Evocaters?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Occult Forum Archive »

Original post: Anuck-su-namen

Hey all,

I realllllllllly need to do an evocation to work with Seere or some other more benign spirit to solve a problem within the next few weeks.

Has anyone here worked with this spirit? I've heard he is more "friendly" than some of the others.

I am seeking any experiences anyone has had with him or if anyone has evoked another spirit that seems willing to help without trying to buck up to you.

Thanks in advance.

P.S.

Does anyone know if Seere is under the Ruler Amaymon or the Ruler Corson? There seems to be some debate.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: lordcupid

According to Crowley's 777, Seere is under the King Amaymon of the East.

In demonology Amaymon is a Prince of Hell

The conjurer must stand on his feet and be valiant and respectful, because if he does not, Amaymon will deceive him and doom all his work.

Amaymon is said to have a deadly poisonous breath.

All kings and princes of Hell must hold a silver ring in the middle finger of their left hand against their faces when they are before him as a protection from the flaming breath of the demon when he enrages.

According to Pseudomonarchia Daemonum he is the king of the West, although for some translations of The Lesser Key of Solomon he is king of the East.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Antropos

I have an experience with Vassago, and from my experience Vassago is good for know things about somebody o something, future, past, present, but he is not so good in making things. But he is kind, answer stright forward, and never played tricks with me. Definetly good demon to summon.

If you want some things be done, you also can consider Orobas (he is #55 in my books), very kind demon too, i got very fast results by working with him (needed some problem be fixed in my live).

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

[QUOTE=Antropos]I have an experience with Vassago, and from my experience Vassago is good for know things about somebody o something, future, past, present, but he is not so good in making things. But he is kind, answer stright forward, and never played tricks with me. Definetly good demon to summon.

If you want some things be done, you also can consider Orobas (he is #55 in my books), very kind demon too, i got very fast results by working with him (needed some problem be fixed in my live).[/QUOTE]
If you don't mind answering...did you use regular Goetic conjurations to get him to the Triangle or other methods. Also, how did he (Orobas) appear to you (mental impression or a physical form of some kind)?

Thanks alot!

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

I called Orobas twice, first time he appear to me in physical from (very very small hourse) and the invocation was made in full Goetic method. However i found that Orobas is not demon who will try heart magic or play tricks, so my second call to him was different, it's was just mental link, all i did is put his sigil on me for while, define what i wanted, and define what i willing give in return.

It's seems that alot of Goetic demons very easy to make contact with, in alot of times i find myself having contact even before ritual time. And in most times if demon is ok and don't play tricks this small contact can be enough for both of you get what you want.

Sorry for my english.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Bazaapodeh

hey have you ever summoned Paimon, he's proving to be abit elusive, in that when im preparing myself for the operation, things dont seem to go the way i want them to go that day, or im interrupted in 1 way or the other. should i just 4get Paimon 4 now, and work with another spirit ..?????
Baz...

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Bazaapodeh

Thats what i was talking about contact before ritual itself. It's good and bad.
The good is that it's mean you actualy ready for this invocation and that demon is know it.
The bad thing is that he probably will do anything to stop you, but don't worry it's not about hearting you, it's more about broke your spirit bu causing problems to you and these who close to you.

I never actualy found realy protection against this thing connection before ritual. If you break the link it will become problem in ritual, so all the banishing for current demon need be saved after ritual and not be performed before, the only thing i ever could do it's:
1) Perfom ritual as fast as it's posible.
2) Stay strong , and continue do what you do while take some suffering.
3) If demon not causing problems and not play tricks you can close deal without ritual, else it's not worth it.
4) Drop the ritual and go for ather more kindly demon.

And also don't try do this link to demon stronger, becouse his ability to heart will grow this way.

Maybe somebody else have different experience, i only can talk about my own.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

[QUOTE=Antropos]I called Orobas twice, first time he appear to me in physical from (very very small hourse) and the invocation was made in full Goetic method. However i found that Orobas is not demon who will try heart magic or play tricks, so my second call to him was different, it's was just mental link, all i did is put his sigil on me for while, define what i wanted, and define what i willing give in return.

It's seems that alot of Goetic demons very easy to make contact with, in alot of times i find myself having contact even before ritual time. And in most times if demon is ok and don't play tricks this small contact can be enough for both of you get what you want.

Sorry for my english.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for sharing Antropos!

It is comforting to know that it is possible to get some cooperation without any scare tactics being used.

I had marked Orobas down as one of the goetics that I wanted to try. I think I'll put him and Seere on my priority list. ;-)

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Anuck-su-namen

No problem, glad that i could help you :-)

Its good thing that you come and ask before you do something. The whole goetic is about start it right, becouse if you not start it right way, it can make some real damage as mental and fisical.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

[QUOTE=Antropos]Anuck-su-namen

No problem, glad that i could help you :-)

Its good thing that you come and ask before you do something. The whole goetic is about start it right, becouse if you not start it right way, it can make some real damage as mental and fisical.[/QUOTE]

Cool!

I can understand you just fine! If you don't mind, what culture are you from?

I'm in the U.S. and live in Chicago.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

I am from Israel, but curently in Canada on vocation.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

[QUOTE=Antropos]I am from Israel, but curently in Canada on vocation.[/QUOTE]
Cool, again! Antropos.

I have had several friends from your area. Canada is great. Hope your are enjoying yourself, visit the U.S. if you can.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: BrotherM

Anuck, Seere returned very rapid results for me, was easy to summon (relative to normal evocations) and didn't do anything 'funny'. That's not a garantee, it's personal experience ;)

BrotherM

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

[QUOTE=BrotherM]Anuck, Seere returned very rapid results for me, was easy to summon (relative to normal evocations) and didn't do anything 'funny'. That's not a garantee, it's personal experience ;)

BrotherM[/QUOTE]

Thanx!!!!

P.S.

What did he "look" like? I've heard a lot of different things?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Grab

[QUOTE=Antropos]The bad thing is that he probably will do anything to stop you, but don't worry it's not about hearting you, it's more about broke your spirit bu causing problems to you and these who close to you.[/quote]
That must be the single most silly OF-post I ever read!

They do NOT do anything like that at all.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Grab

I have a different experience, and from my experience it is true. I know ather peaple as well who had some problems. The ritual work starting not when you do ritual , but when you preparing for ritual.

If something not fit to your own small experience it isn't mean that it;s not exists. No need to be rude just becouse you don't know something .

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Grab

OK, I totally agree that the working starts before the ritual, even before selecting the demon even - but not like you describe.

Assuming that you have experience that tells you they they act like this, then I must ask how you work with them. LHP or RHP? Respectfully or dominating with YHVH etc? Bargaining, asking, praying, threatening or negociating? What type of rituals, circles etc?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Grab

I glad that you asked, becouse now we can get to the point, there is alot of magic ways and ritual frameworks one can work with.

I myself more on "white side" in magic, i almost never do pacs with demons (there is reason for this, i can get into details if you want), and i always on dominate side. Demon is aperiance of force, and once you make contact with him and once you summon oposite to him force (Angel or Archangel that control actualy demon), he have no choice but obey to you. I do respect criture that i call no matter who it is, but i don't see us as equal.

In my work, i work with traditional Solomon circle (this circle created to dominate, and every element of it , is on the way to control demon), it's in case i want some work from demon, if i want just information i use ather kind of circle.

Now about contacting before ritual itself, as i said , the work and whole action starts before then ritual itself, and if magican have enough of spirit and mind strength into himself and connected good to universe, demon get signal about coming ritual right away, we are part of world nothing we think or make can be done in totaly private maner.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Antropos - Do you use the Angels of the Shemhamphorash as described in Poke Runyon's book on Solomon's Magick? Also, I don't know jack about pronouncing those latin words. Anyone know a good translation site?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Anuck-su-namen

In my ritual framework i call to 4 archangels instead of watchtowers, i also call to Angel who controls summoning demon. In this part yes my system close with Poke Runyon's.

About pronouncing latin words, all i do is try to bring these words from deepest of myself, as a human we contact with out world from inside ourself, if you want better contact and better power it's must come from soul.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: BrotherM

Anuck,

Sorry for the delay, work has me going like an egyptian slave - can you ask them to stop ( :lol: )? Seere was a bit hard to get a look at for 2 reasons, he flashed in and out all the time and he was constantly surrounded by a rapidly moving multi-coloured cloud. The only part of him I could see almost constantly where his wings which stuck out of the cloud and his very young looking face. I would be interested to hear what he looks like to you.

Cheers,

BrotherM

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

[QUOTE=BrotherM]Anuck,

Sorry for the delay, work has me going like an egyptian slave - can you ask them to stop ( :lol: )? Seere was a bit hard to get a look at for 2 reasons, he flashed in and out all the time and he was constantly surrounded by a rapidly moving multi-coloured cloud. The only part of him I could see almost constantly where his wings which stuck out of the cloud and his very young looking face. I would be interested to hear what he looks like to you.

Cheers,

BrotherM[/QUOTE]
BrotherM ~

As Queen of Thebes, I release you from bondage! ;)

GULP!!! I haven't done any evocations as of yet but I am doing an invocation to Archangel Michael on Sunday. I will post that!

It still surprises me though that most people see the spirits differently. By most book indications they say Seere dresses as a King and rides a winged horse.

Thanks for the info.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: lordcupid

[QUOTE=Anuck-su-namen]Antropos - Do you use the Angels of the Shemhamphorash as described in Poke Runyon's book on Solomon's Magick? Also, I don't know jack about pronouncing those latin words. Anyone know a good translation site?[/QUOTE]
Go here for pronunciation:
http://www.sacred-magick.com/pdf/Files/Ceremonial/Pronunciation_Guide.pdf

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: forza

[QUOTE=lordcupid]Go here for pronunciation:
http://www.sacred-magick.com/pdf/Files/Ceremonial/Pronunciation_Guide.pdf[/QUOTE]
do you know any links for audio pronunciations?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Frater Vaoanu

Hello to all those reading this. A few months back I wrte an article on my experiences with Paimon and this was well recieved. I did not reply to any then as I did not feel I had more inme that I wanted to share but since then experiences continue to make me grow. In respnse to this thread, I here submit 'A Journey into Madness'

A Journey Into Madness
(By Frater Vaoanu AKA Brother Nelson)

There are two equal and opposite errors into which mankind can fall. Both are intimately concerned with demons. One is to disbelieve in their existence all together. The other is to believe all too enthusiastically, to seek them out and then take an excessive and unhealthy interest in them.

This is a journey into madness itself, a reflective account of a few tentative steps on a journey further down the Goetic pathway that winds its way somewhere between these two errors that stand like the bleak and imposing twin towers of the Moon tarot card, together and yet apart.

As for the demons themselves, they are equally pleased by both errors and greet the unwitting materialist immersed in his daily affairs, or the unwary ceremonial magician, over-confident of his own abilities, with the same delight, they are both eagerly welcomed, â??One more for the masterâ?Â

Return to “Ceremonial Magick”