Seeing energy

Help,advice and discussion on Sleep Paralysis.

universalexpectations
Forum Member
Forum Member

Seeing energy

Post by universalexpectations »

Hi,
I have recently started exercising the art of seeing energy. Last night I was focusing on my boyfriends energy as he slept. While looking at his head and brain I could see a greenish blue ball where his brain should be. Does anyone know what that is? Also last night I tried sending him good vibes while he was sleeping, I lied up against him and tried pushing positive energy onto him, it was then that he started having a sleep paralysis encounter and I had to wake him up. Does sleep paralysis have to do with energy, and for that matter is it necessarily negative energy as many assume.

antsubut
Forum Member
Forum Member

Seeing energy

Post by antsubut »

Sleep paralysis has to do with chemical activities in our body. When the ions responsible for transmission of signals from brain to other parts of the body are deactivated, voluntary movement of the body is inhibited so that you should not start running while running in your dream.
Hope this piece could help.
"It is all in your head, you have no idea how big your head is!... Gods, archangels, angels, spirits, intelligences, and
demons are personifications of all our abilities and potential abilities-
a wondrous hierarchy of consciousness that represents the subdivisions
of our own soul."

manonthepath
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Seeing energy

Post by manonthepath »

What time was it? This is important because the energy moves through the body and is massed in various areas at various times. How old is he and how long have you known him? What health issues does he have? Drugs? All of these questions are important if you truly seek to understand and help him overcome the issue. Most of us are pretty much strangers and despite the very sincere compassion They have shown people there is little most can do. I would encourage you to schedule a visit to a good acupuncturist may be really helpful. A good on costs between $70-$100 and is worth every penny. You can't put a price on health or happiness. Keep us up to date.

Return to “Sleep Paralysis”