Are these servitors?

Information and advice for those new to the Occult.

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Are these servitors?

Post by akimbomoss »

Belial wrote: Tell Raagna I said it's going to be two more weeks.Then promptly duck.He has a left sided tendency so dodging the other way is advised.Unless of course I'm just trying to get you to jump right into it.Now joking aside if you're going to be making frequent visits I may just have to "drag" you into the delivery business.
Ok I don't know if it was Raagna but this thug that looks like Gargamel was out for blood. I was nailed down by the smurfs (I asked them to do it) and I think I got kicked then punched. I think the punch was right handed. Anyway he has been dispatched. Twice. He gave me no time to tell him about two more weeks and I wasn't fscking around. I mean, like, he embarrased me in front of the smurfs dude.

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by akimbomoss »

A few other points of interest. I acquired a mushroom ally and at one point a tree spirit appears and they played. I spend some time deliberating whether to ally with the tree spirit. I decided to and went to the welcome desk but the tree spirit destroyed half the shack. Then Cthulhu showed up and I started to get suspicious. The tree spirit breathed fire. This did not add up in my head and I figured the gig was up. They have been dispatched.

Who was that tree spirit then?

Also I don't want any crowbars right now. Everybody and their brother seems to want to get to know me now. Just today I was speaking with The Master Therion. He seems to be very happy getting fresh clean air. I don't blame him the air is exquisite today.

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

Belial wrote:I prefer the previous method we were using to communicate.
It was a previously written quote.

dedevoce
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by dedevoce »

Belial wrote:Noncf bahal lap unal londoh loncho.Micma nomag oi patralx insi oi ipam bagle olleg.Hoxmarch praf par.
Z adgt ger smnad vaoan

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by akimbomoss »

Belial wrote:Now joking aside if you're going to be making frequent visits I may just have to "drag" you into the delivery business.
No thank you.

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by akimbomoss »

Stukov wrote:Fault lies on the shoulder of a King; His power to twist the truth and label One a Rebel. For One, once fighting for the Glory and Righteousness of the Kingdom...falls left to only be known as, the Adversary.
The Queen of Wands has come out of hiding. On a L'entente.

The fox and I have agreed no shady business deals... and what was the other thing? oh oh oh. Music for the Mind!

[yay]

Belial
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Belial »

Stukov , why exactly do you think I was even talking like that in the first place?

They often do just that De.

Good to know you got rid of the tree.That one is never up to anything good.Does an awful job landscaping.Anyway Raagna is a bit of a prankster but he keeps pretty well hidden.He probably won't introduce himself for a while.One of his specialties is impersonating others.

That aside you sure you're not up for the "business"?We have an assurance plan!Plus you get a members ID that lets you in places!There's lot's of perks/quirks!

Well anyway you have some strange tastes so I'm going to leave you with a few birds of wisdom.The cake is a pie.Avoid the Lime in the alley.

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

akimbomoss wrote:
Stukov wrote:Fault lies on the shoulder of a King; His power to twist the truth and label One a Rebel. For One, once fighting for the Glory and Righteousness of the Kingdom...falls left to only be known as, the Adversary.
The Queen of Wands has come out of hiding. On a L'entente.

The fox and I have agreed no shady business deals... and what was the other thing? oh oh oh. Music for the Mind!

[yay]
Is the queen of wands your response or the "foxes"? And it is a response to my quote?

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by akimbomoss »

I hate to be coy but something has flown right past your shoulders. Until you can solve the riddle of the Queen of Wands...

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

akimbomoss wrote:I hate to be coy but something has flown right past your shoulders. Until you can solve the riddle of the Queen of Wands...
I don't see how something flies past me if I was just asking if it was aimed to hit me.

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by akimbomoss »

Raagna got me. Thanks for the heads up. The riddle is the fox has a wife who was hiding for a long time.

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by akimbomoss »

Raagna is very entertaining at first but then he starts repeating things over and over again... and if he gives you a back massage to relief the tension it feels fscked up. I don't know if bugs bunny can be trusted. Prolly not.

You should have seen the sorry assed excuse for a fake when he tried to emulate my spiderdemon. What he tried after... was more successful.

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

akimbomoss wrote:Raagna got me. Thanks for the heads up. The riddle is the fox has a wife who was hiding for a long time.
Oh, well yeah from who I hear the fox is...I know who his "wife" is. She is actually on here, actually.

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

Btw, let me try something. I met with someone a while back (not in the physical world) and when I described him to someone, they thought him a certain someone they knew. It appears that the fox may be also this certain someone. Ask the fox if he was the one I met and what book (or books) I was looking at on the shelf, and where I went next.

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by akimbomoss »

Well Belial and Stukov. Like Icarus I have flown too close to the sun. That bad spiderdemon almost destroyed me. I need to do something to stop the reactor from melting down I'm afraid. I opened my heart and the love flowed out and I gained the ability to see energy just like a seer. I made valuable allies who love me and I love them back. I love you Belial and Stukov but I think I am going on Hiatus again for a while. "...rising tide of love..."

The renewal of the wedding vows was spectacular. Thank you and good night. Maybe I'll check this thread in a few days.

Belial
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Belial »

Thank you.Icarus was a disappointment though.Now if he flew through the sun then I would have been impressed.Even more so if he landed immediately after and spouted a clever joke alluding to it all.

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by akimbomoss »

Belial wrote:Thank you.Icarus was a disappointment though.Now if he flew through the sun then I would have been impressed.Even more so if he landed immediately after and spouted a clever joke alluding to it all.
Raagna wanted some fresh error really bad so I gave it to him. Also he seems to have become Rajesh and I am a pretty girl.

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by akimbomoss »

I installed the new cooling system you so generously gave me! The reactor efficiency has increased by a large amount. So how was Pern? Also thank you for making the crowbar more user friendly.

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by akimbomoss »

Congratulations on your victory! [yay] I don't speak russian.

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by akimbomoss »

I just got my ass spanked. Thanks for the valuable lesson guys! [happy]

Belial
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Belial »

Thanks but that wasn't Russian...Little help with this one Stukov?

Zodiac is a poor sport but anyway.Did you enjoy the show?Other than that just be sure to keep the output out of the red zone this time!Also you're getting an advanced membership card anyway just because I said so.That should open a lot of windows for you but taking the door is usually more appropriate.Now you can visit the same fashion and style office the fox goes to!The large black warehouse down the back alley on the east side of the main street , don't go in there.I keep "stuff" stored in there.Vary ah potentially hazardous stuff that I have a permit for.Just stay out of there...

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

What Russian do you want to know? I don't see anything, unless I'm missing it.

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by akimbomoss »

Belial wrote: Zodiac is a poor sport but anyway.
What zodiac? Zodiac is 13 now not 12. Was I not supposed to think of pinball machine 12?

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

akimbomoss wrote:
Belial wrote: Zodiac is a poor sport but anyway.
What zodiac? Zodiac is 13 now not 12. Was I not supposed to think of pinball machine 12?
Zodiac has always been 13, just dumb people while back liked the idea of the symmetry of 12 and the matching with 12 months, even though the months had nothing to do with it. Had to do with the star constellation that a line point on earth passed through.

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

akimbomoss wrote: I am a pretty girl.
I missed this before, as someone pointed out, and even though I don't really care one way or the other...internet rulez must be applied. Pics or it didn't happen.

Return to “Beginners Info”