AIN666
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Debunking the Joy of Satan

Post by AIN666 »

Asurendra wrote:Armenian?

Wrong, please note:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arminianism
"Arminianism is based on the theological ideas of the previously Dutch Reformed theologian Jacobus Arminius (1560–1609) and his historic supporters known as the Remonstrants. His teachings, however, departed from the Sovereign Grace teaching of the Reformers and as such he cannot be regarded as Reformed. Jacobus Arminius (Jacobus Hermanszoon) was a student of Beza (successor of Calvin) at the Theological University of Geneva. It is known as a soteriological sect of Protestant Christianity.[1] Dutch Arminianism was originally articulated in the Remonstrance (1610), a theological statement signed by 45 ministers and submitted to the States-General of the Netherlands. The Synod of Dort (1618–19) was called by the States General to consider the Five Articles of Remonstrance. They asserted that:

election (and condemnation on the day of judgment) was conditioned by the rational faith or nonfaith of man;
the Atonement, while qualitatively adequate for all men, is efficacious only for the man of faith;
unaided by the Holy Spirit, no person is able to respond to God’s will;
grace is resistible; and
believers are able to resist sin but are not beyond the possibility of falling from grace."

Stop following the thread when jimmies started getting rustled, so I'm not sure what that has to do with the "hurr durr I love Hitler and Satan" of JoS, unless the thread has turned into something else [thumbup]

Parvati
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Parvati »

Ain, I understand where you are coming from and believe it or not, I too was once an avid reader of the site before I found out that the Old Hag was married to the Ex Leader of the NSM Clifford Herrington. Just a few days ago I found out that visiting that site (some blogs do this!) will put extra coins in the pockets of those bastards and those donations pay for their bills, groceries, and also the NeoNazi cause. I do not fund fascists, and I do not give a damn who knowledgable they claim they are in matters of Medidation, Demon Evocation, and so on.
Maxine Dietrich may have the aura that she is well written but remember all those articles on her website are copy/paste jobs from Llewllyn books, bemyastrologer.com, Franz Bardon, etc and please under no circumstances do those medidations because they are more harmful than good.

mmlozza
Forum Member
Forum Member

Debunking the Joy of Satan: An Alternative Perspective

Post by mmlozza »

I know this thread dried out a while ago but I have some views I'd like to add....

I've been trying to find my own path for a while now, and a lot of the stuff regarding Spiritual Satanism on this site makes sense to me. I've looked into stuff by Anton La Vey and Don Webb, and most things Left Hand Path-related. Everyone has their own individual take on the type of deities they are worshipping. I dedicated my soul to Satan the other day, but I didn't use candles and I didn't sign my name in blood, precisely for the reason given on the site that said blood sacrifices aren't needed. A lot of the information is contradictory given the evidence that others have presented, but how many of us have the answers to everything? If everyone's truth is subjective, they can only present it as they have found it: when they reach a certain point of initiation they then, as most organisations seem to advocate, try to pass their teachings onto others to "spread the word" and "enlighten people". In my opinion, what matters is what you take from the collection of knowledge that's out there and how it makes you feel. People can postulate about death, reincarnation and rebirth and all that stuff til they're blue in the face, but it's an individual experience and we'll never truly know until we die. I now believe Satan is the creator god because most of what I've read marries up and answers questions in my mind about the Christian god, and what the alternative is. I'm happy with this and feel no need to question it further. Truth is what you make of it, and everyone's is different. If you get to the end of your life and it turns out you were wrong, well, you'll surely deal with it then.
I have found a path that fits with my view of the world, and I now intend to follow it (Spiritual Satanism, not JoS. I am not a JoS member.) I'm still struggling to put myself into a trance as the only time for true peace and quiet is after midnight, but I'll get there. I have to! I respect the views of everyone on this site and welcome opposition to what I've said. We're all trying to find our way, people will disagree and agree with what is said, some more strongly than others, but it doesn't mean we're any less or more wrong or right.

oldspirit
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by oldspirit »

"Hitler was a christian and if you were a satanist you would be gassed like the jews" you had me all the way up to this point.

Have you ever heard of Martin Bormann, The Third Reich Leader in 1933 and the man who took Rudolph Hess spot as the Head of the Party Chancellery.
Or what about the Anti-Church Campaign that Borrman, Himmler, and Rosenberg (all high ranking SS officers) pushed, this would NOT have happend without Hitlers approval.
I dont care what he said in his speeches about being a christian, he was not one and neither was any top authority in the Nazi Party

oldspirit
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by oldspirit »

Parvati wrote:Ain, I understand where you are coming from and believe it or not, I too was once an avid reader of the site before I found out that the Old Hag was married to the Ex Leader of the NSM Clifford Herrington. Just a few days ago I found out that visiting that site (some blogs do this!) will put extra coins in the pockets of those bastards and those donations pay for their bills, groceries, and also the NeoNazi cause. I do not fund fascists, and I do not give a damn who knowledgable they claim they are in matters of Medidation, Demon Evocation, and so on.
Maxine Dietrich may have the aura that she is well written but remember all those articles on her website are copy/paste jobs from Llewllyn books, bemyastrologer.com, Franz Bardon, etc and please under no circumstances do those medidations because they are more harmful than good.
No Way! im with you on that. Any group that wants to restrict freedoms or civil liberties i want no part of. Her website seemed very sincere and informative, then i watched some of her you tube videos and felt nothing but hate, anger, rage, and negative energy. That cant be healthy or good for a spiritual awakening.

JonChang

Post by JonChang »

oldspirit wrote:
Parvati wrote:Ain, I understand where you are coming from and believe it or not, I too was once an avid reader of the site before I found out that the Old Hag was married to the Ex Leader of the NSM Clifford Herrington. Just a few days ago I found out that visiting that site (some blogs do this!) will put extra coins in the pockets of those bastards and those donations pay for their bills, groceries, and also the NeoNazi cause. I do not fund fascists, and I do not give a damn who knowledgable they claim they are in matters of Medidation, Demon Evocation, and so on.
No Way! im with you on that. Any group that wants to restrict freedoms or civil liberties i want no part of. Her website seemed very sincere and informative, then i watched some of her you tube videos and felt nothing but hate, anger, rage, and negative energy. That cant be healthy or good for a spiritual awakening.
If someone were to curse you, wouldn't you be angry at them lol? Or you believe in all that new age "love, we're all one" BS?

Klavier
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Klavier »

I thought I was banned, but I suppose my suspension was cancelled.

When I was younger I felt like I had to oppose both Christianity and modern Satanism. Modern "Satanists" were non-religious and, most of the times, uneducated leftists using several names (like "Azazel") without even taking the time to read the books these names were derived from. They keep praising Azazel, whilst the book of Enoch, from whence the name of this demon was drawn, states that Satan will be punishing the sinners who left their celestial place as... common sinners. They are not treated by the LORD, the One called Satan and the Devil, as His angels are. He will be torturing them for ages and ages, amen.

Anyway, because of this blind ignorance of the neo-satanists, I was acting as if I was a Nazist just to provoke them back then. They have taboos, you see, even though they claim Satanism is about not having any taboos whatsoever, they have taboos against the scapegoats of this age (Nazism wouldn't be so bad to consider if the Soviet Union and America hadn't won, would it?), and one of them is the taboo against Nazism. If you are an individualist, why would you care if someone hates some kinds of people? (Although Nazism is not really about hatred)

So, I ended up feeling I was agreeing with J.o.S. (although I didn't really know J.o.S. itself yet). In the end, I had a destructive argument with the "Satanists" of J.o.S. I was communicating with, even though they seemed to agree with me at the beginning. Why? Because of their stupidity and the disturbing fact that they mix up occultism and Satanism with politics. So, I came to the conclusion that I wasn't a Nazist after all, I just wanted to oppose everyone who was mixing politics with Satanism, including the ones mixing feminism, homosexuality and anti-racism with it. So, in the end, I had trouble (well, the trouble was theirs to handle, since I prevailed) with the nationalist "Satanists" as well.

Ok. Of course the stuff about "aliens" etcetera is purely stupid, but back then they didn't make so stupid statements, so I never opposed them because of that.

And, just to get this straight, I have no problem with Nazism. In fact, I do believe in the difference of psychology according to one's race, and I don't have any problem with someone hating a race or a part of people just because of their ideology, I'm just stating that Satanism has nothing to do with politics, and both the atheistic and the theistic and the so called "traditional Satanists" do mess up with politics. So, for me, they are just opportunists and not Satanists. This whole thing is more intense in my mind now that I have a personal conflict with Azazel (he seems to be waiting for me to be weak enough in order to drain energy from me, no matter how many times I exorcise him in the Name of Satan).

For a Satanist is the one who praises the LORD, the Wicked One of the Bible. Period.

During my last conflict with Azazel he won because of the pills I had consumed which caused me not to be able to speak fluently and use my energy to banish him, but "I shall see him at Philippi"...

EternalReturn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by EternalReturn »

I would like to know if you're from Europe?

It's because I am and I've heard from older people about horrors of Nazi rule, and it is definitely something to have a problem with. Have you seen the film Schindler's List? One of the co-creators was a Croatian man Branko Lustig who has felt, seen and was in the midst of the events, and a lot of things that you can see in the movie are real situations which came from Lustig's experience. If you haven't I recommend it.

edit: I will not continue this discussion because I know that this is a path to a fuckin' abbys

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

thought I was banned, but I suppose my suspension was cancelled.
Nope,there was no ban or suspension on your account that I'm aware of.

I can't see any mod notes regarding this either.

Why did you think you were banned?
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Klavier
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Klavier »

Nahemah wrote:
thought I was banned, but I suppose my suspension was cancelled.
Nope,there was no ban or suspension on your account that I'm aware of.

I can't see any mod notes regarding this either.

Why did you think you were banned?
Every time I was trying to log in I read I cannot do it for I am suspended because of spam and giving false information about myself. Something like that.
EternalReturn wrote:I would like to know if you're from Europe?

It's because I am and I've heard from older people about horrors of Nazi rule, and it is definitely something to have a problem with. Have you seen the film Schindler's List? One of the co-creators was a Croatian man Branko Lustig who has felt, seen and was in the midst of the events, and a lot of things that you can see in the movie are real situations which came from Lustig's experience. If you haven't I recommend it.

edit: I will not continue this discussion because I know that this is a path to a fuckin' abbys
Yes, I am from Europe and I've watched Schindler's List. It focuses on the Jews. So, why should I care? Jerusalaim Chel Zahav was a good song by the way. And, yes, I've heard of those horrors too, but I'm a Diabololator; a Diabolist. What makes you thinking that I care about it? You can torture to death the whole planet as long as you don't touch me and you don't blaspheme against the LORD. I would do the same if I could control my psychic powers. Although it seems I'm getting somewhere right now that I stopped searching for books that modern and opportunistic "Satanists" purposely want to silence for their pacific and individualistic goals.

What are you expecting from a Diabolist? To protest against crime and inhumanity? I'm not a humanist. (And, by the way, an ideology isn't judged through its crimes, but through its original beliefs)

I suggest you watch "Thanatomorphose" and "The Fly". They are much more inspiring than Schindler's List when it comes to (fictional) horror.

Ramscha
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Ramscha »

Klavier wrote:
And, by the way, an ideology isn't judged through its crimes, but through its original beliefs
And by what people make out of them by following those ways...
bye bye

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Warned users

This is a list of users with unexpired warnings issued to them.

No warnings exist.
I am suspended because of spam and giving false information about myself. Something like that.
Not so,above is the warning log entry,all active warnings/supensions show in the log for one month after issue,so your name would be there with the reason for infraction if you had recently been supended/banned.

You are ether confused or lying or it's another account you're talking about, which I probably have banned.

Do carry on.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

EternalReturn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by EternalReturn »

Klavier wrote:

Yes, I am from Europe and I've watched Schindler's List. It focuses on the Jews. So, why should I care? Jerusalaim Chel Zahav was a good song by the way. And, yes, I've heard of those horrors too, but I'm a Diabololator; a Diabolist. What makes you thinking that I care about it? You can torture to death the whole planet as long as you don't touch me and you don't blaspheme against the LORD. I would do the same if I could control my psychic powers. Although it seems I'm getting somewhere right now that I stopped searching for books that modern and opportunistic "Satanists" purposely want to silence for their pacific and individualistic goals.

What are you expecting from a Diabolist? To protest against crime and inhumanity? I'm not a humanist. (And, by the way, an ideology isn't judged through its crimes, but through its original beliefs)

I suggest you watch "Thanatomorphose" and "The Fly". They are much more inspiring than Schindler's List when it comes to (fictional) horror.
I will, thank you for suggestion.

But I have to ask, concerning morality and such what are your thoughts?

Klavier
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Klavier »

Nahemah wrote:
Warned users

This is a list of users with unexpired warnings issued to them.

No warnings exist.
I am suspended because of spam and giving false information about myself. Something like that.
Not so,above is the warning log entry,all active warnings/supensions show in the log for one month after issue,so your name would be there with the reason for infraction if you had recently been supended/banned.

You are ether confused or lying or it's another account you're talking about, which I probably have banned.

Do carry on.
I said I wasn't allowed to login. Every time I was trying there was this white message under my username and password.
EternalReturn wrote:
Klavier wrote:

I will, thank you for suggestion.

But I have to ask, concerning morality and such what are your thoughts?
Similar with the ones I have about Christianity: "Diabolus est Deus inversus"

Klavier
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Klavier »

This whole alien theory and daring to call the LORD a Nephelim is outrageous. I hope Maxine shall die really painfully for her blasphemy and pay a visit to the "Nephelim" down there for her flesh to be sharpened on fiery wheels whilst she's still alive. Apropos, the one speaking on their videos cannot be Maxine. From what I understand, Maxine has to be an old ugly whore who claims to be a Nazi whilst she is not even white, so it's pretty unlikely that she has such a young voice and this kind of accent.

manofsands
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by manofsands »

Klavier wrote: I'm a Diabololator; a Diabolist. What makes you thinking that I care about it? You can torture to death the whole planet as long as you don't touch me and you don't blaspheme against the LORD. I would do the same if I could control my psychic powers.
Would it be presumptuous to assume you've had a lot of pain and unhappiness in your life?

There should be obviously expected responses to such posts. Which would indicate a desire for such responses.

Hi
YOU ARE
where your
ATTENTION IS

there is no need to push the river... it will flow on its own

Klavier
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Klavier »

manofsands wrote:
Klavier wrote: I'm a Diabololator; a Diabolist. What makes you thinking that I care about it? You can torture to death the whole planet as long as you don't touch me and you don't blaspheme against the LORD. I would do the same if I could control my psychic powers.
Would it be presumptuous to assume you've had a lot of pain and unhappiness in your life?

There should be obviously expected responses to such posts. Which would indicate a desire for such responses.

Hi
I didn't know this is a psychology forum. But, no, I was never really unhappy and I was claiming to be Satanist since I was seven because of my sympathy for the LORD. I had no idea that today's Satanism is crawling on pseudo-moralistic and politically correct businesses made for money, sex or political propaganda.

proudpagan
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by proudpagan »

AIN666 wrote:I decided to pick at random some of the many statements on the Joy of Satan website. I analyzed these statements and presented evidence contrary to what they teach. Keep in mind I did not try to debate their philosophical points, because we are all entitled to believe in whatever philosophy we choose. Here are some things to ponder before you become a Neo-Nazi Satanist (btw...thats so fucking edgy).

"Spiritual Satanism does not in any way conflict with science. We strongly encourage and support all scientific knowledge and enquiry."
Yes it does. Several of the claims on the JoS website about the origin's of life on earth and Etc. directly conflict with scientific knowledge as will be shown. Furthermore, science has nothing to say about the existence of "Satan." Science does not say Satan is real or not real, therefore in regards to Satan, science does not conflict with nor support the belief therein. Thus, there is literally no reason to mention science in regards to a personal belief in Satan.
Well then just why not drop a Law of evolution ? Science still has to advance a lot and why would science say about existence of Satan. And Satan is just a name . How do you define a God ? Could you answer please .

Satan is the Sumerian God known as "EA" or "ENKI." He is a GOD, not an angel!
The Gods are an extra-terrestrial humanoid race of beings. In the Christian bible, they are referred to as the "Nephilim." These beings are very evolved, highly advanced, and immensely knowledgable and powerful. They genetically modified their DNA, so they do not age.
If you want to believe that Ea is Enki is Satan, thats fine. We could debate the finer points, but I'll let you have this one and just say "sure. why not." I want you to consider instead the statement about the Nephilim being "Gods" who "genetically modified their DNA, so they do not age." You're free to believe in the ancient alien theory, but lets remember that they said "nothing about spiritual satanism conflicts with science." So, does science say that the nephilim were gods (aliens) that came to the earth? Of course not. There is literally 0 evidence for anything like this except for ancient stories told by primitive man, and that is not evidence. So what does science say about the Nephilim? The Nephilim of Genesis were Neanderthals. Yup. Not as exciting as DNA mutating alien gods...but thats the reality of it. Check out this episode with archeologist Simcha Jacobovici. He explains and shows that the Nephilim in Genesis were ancient Neanderthals who, of course, did not mutate their DNA nor do they live forever. He shows all this using science rather than personal beliefs, unlike the JoS. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1237712 (im sure you can find the episode on YouTube or the Piratebay...doubt you'll look though ;) ) Again, you're free to think that there were ancient alien gods who mutated their own DNA so that they could live forever, and that the Bible called them the "Nephilim," but if you do that you are lying when claiming "Spiritual Satanism does not in any way conflict with science."
As Laurence Garden showed in his book: Genesis of the Grail Kings that.... "The Serpent Lord was Enki, but in parts of Chaldea He had been called Shaitan. Satan just like Shiva of hinduism is associated with and is the lord of Serpent . You are being a total idiot fam , you have to understand its just the same Gods worshipped by different names and forms as per the region .

The Nephilim were the offspring of the "sons of God" and the "daughters of men" before the Deluge

When people began to multiply on the face of the ground, and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that they were fair; and they took wives for themselves of all that they chose. Then the Lord said, “My spirit shall not abide in mortals forever, for they are flesh; their days shall be one hundred twenty years.” The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went in to the daughters of humans, who bore children to them. These were the heroes that were of old, warriors of renown. - Genesis 6:1-4 .

See also - http://www.fallenangels-ckquarterman.co ... rbreeding/

Why you always dropping science in each of your arguments ? There are things that are too subtle and science of present has no way to measure it . For instance you cant see heat with your naked eyes , but you feel it , you know its real and its there .

Many of us have seen him, we have witnessed the so-called supernatural, and we have been given abilities way beyond that of the average person.
The first error in this statement is claiming that they have witnessed the "supernatural." Our world is a natural world. We are natural beings living within a very natural world. Supernatural means "beyond the natural." If something supernatural occured in our natural world, we as natural beings would not even be aware of it...because the event would literally be beyond our natural senses - hence "beyond the natural." So no. Neither they, nor anyone else, could experience something "supernatural." The second mistake, of course, is claiming that they have been given abilities "way beyond that of the average person." I assume these are "supernatural" abilities, right? No wait, I already showed that they couldn't possibly have supernatural abilities...so maybe just psychic or "paranormal" abilities then? If this is the case, I challenge the JoS leading ministers to demonstrate their "above average" abilities. After all, science is about proving or disproving something, right? And you all love science so much. James Randi is offering 1 million $$$ to anyone who can demonstrate any type of paranormal or psychic ability. So why not take him up on his challenge? He will pay for your flight and hotel arrangements, costing you nothing out of pocket. Besides, with your crazy paranormal powers it will be the easiest million $$$ you will ever make, right? So why not? And please dont say "No. Thats not how it works. Its not about money." Because then I'll have to ask, "Then why do you have a store on your website?" Heres the link. Let us all know when you have set up a meeting with Mr. Randi. - http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html
When you meditate and do yoga you open your mind for more subtle transmissions . Many beings yes both good and bad appear in our meditation sessions . And wait what you call we live in a natural world ? So you imply the laws of nature which lead to creation of everything in world and make the world work . But this is only a false excuse to get out of clutches of Bible or Quran. This cannot stand reason of scientific spirit because:

– What we call as law of nature is nothing except something being repeated in most perfect manner without deviations. For example, Yajurveda says that “Ishwar has held every entity and moves them perfectly as per unchangeable laws.” Because He does so with perfection, we call it to be a law. Let us take example of Law of Gravitation. Two objects at a distance tend to attract towards each other as per a defined formula. Now if there is no entity managing the whole show, what caused the objects to get attracted? Scientists call it Fundamental Law because they cannot answer it further....

As opposed to hysterical Christian claims, Satanism is not in any way about blood sacrifice.
Except when you are dedicating yourself to Satan and sacrificing your life and soul to him, right? In English we call this a "contradiction." In science I'm pretty sure this is called "bullshit." See below.
When you are ready, you can light the candle. Take the needle,prick the index finger of your left hand, squeeze some blood out.
> Comparison of some blood being squeezed with blood sacrifice LMFAO

Satan dictated the Al Jilwah directly to Yezidi prophet Sheik Adi in the 12th century.
The Al Jilwah has a lot of good things to say in regards to Sinister Philosophy. But it was literally dictated by Satan himself? Are you sure? Check this out: "Then Adam ate of the grain and immediately his belly was inflated. But Melek Ts drove him out of the garden, and leaving him, ascended into heaven. Now Adam was troubled because his belly was inflated, for he had no outlet. God therefore sent a bird to him which pecked at his anus and made an outlet, and Adam was relieved." So Satan is claiming that humans have an asshole because a bird pecked at his rear-end? And here I thought Satan was all-knowing? You'd think Satan would know about evolution. Oh but this is a metaphoric story, right? Then how do you know the rest of the book isn't metaphoric, or even that "dictated by Satan" isn't metaphoric? By the way...the bird pecking and creating the anus directly conflicts with science...so I caught you at that lie again :P
Most of the things you read in the texts is either an allegory or a corruption . That is why spiritual satanism urges us to focus on individual experience rather than blind belief and or slavish worship .

I was going to write this whole big lecture of why Nazism has nothing to do with Satanism, but I decided it wasn't needed. So heres the claim I'll make: Hitler was a Christian, and if you want to follow in his footsteps, then you should become a Christian. If you pranced around Nazi Germany claiming to be a Satanist you would have been gassed right along with the Jews. And now some quotes!
“I am now as before a Catholic and will always remain so”

[Adolph Hitler, to Gen. Gerhard Engel, 1941]

“….the personification of the devil as the symbol of all evil
assumes the living shape of the Jew.”

[Adolf Hitler, "Mein Kampf", Vol. 1, Chapter 11, precisely echoing
Martin Luther's teachings]

Code: Select all

“Today Christians … stand at the head of [this country]… I pledge
    that I never will tie myself to parties who want to destroy
    Christianity .. We want to fill our culture again with the Christian
    spirit … We want to burn out all the recent immoral developments in
    literature, in the theater, and in the press – in short, we want to
    burn out the *poison of immorality* which has entered into our whole
    life and culture as a result of *liberal excess* during the past …
    (few) years.”

[The Speeches of Adolph Hitler, 1922-1939, Vol. 1 (London, Oxford
    University Press, 1942), pg. 871-872][/quote]
Okay fine if Hitler was a christian then why did Nazis use so many of occult symbols like equal armed cross , swastika , black sun etc . These are not only anti christian but are also branded SATANIC and symbols of the devil .

According to a note from the Holy See dated March 2, 1943:
"At the beginning of October 1941, the number of priests from the diocese "Warthegau," who were under arrest at Dachau, amounted to several hundred; but this number swelled considerably every month as a result of a strong intensification of police measures which resulted in the arrest and deportation of further hundreds of clerics." 6

"All Catholic schools were closed."
"An order of the Reich governor, dated August 19, 1941, said that young Germans could receive religious instructions only in the ages from 10 to 18 years old and, furthermore, only at the places of worship and one hour per week, which was to be set between 3 and 5 PM (excluding the days reserved for the exercises of the Hitler-youth). It was further ordered that the police had to be informed in advance regarding the time, the place and the instructional personnel. Several churches were removed from use as places of worship. With many others this happened later on; religious services were limited to specific hours" 7

What did Hitler have to say about "pure, original Christianity" and an "Aryan Christ?"
"Leave the hair-splitting to others. Whether it's the Old Testament or the New, or simply the sayings of Jesus, it's all the same old Jewish swindle. It will not make us free. A German church, a German Christianity is a distortion. One is either a German or a Christian. You cannot be both."

"Hitler made it clear that he was not interested in an "Aryanized Christianity" or the "Aryan Jesus" myth promoted by Houston Stewart Chamberlain, Von Liebenfels, and certain party members. "You cannot make an Aryan out of Jesus, that's nonsense. What needs to be done you say? I will tell you: we must prevent the churches from doing anything but, what they are doing now, that is, losing ground day by day. But we can hasten matters. The parsons will be made to dig their own graves." he stated." *** (Hitler Speaks: A Series of Political Conversations With Adolf Hitler on His Real Aims By Hermann Rauschning, 1st edition, 1939)***

Hitler purposely lied about his religious convictions due to most of the German mass being Christian . Hitler often made anti-Christian remarks to his private entourage, and even occasionally slipped in some anti-Christian comments in his public writings and speeches. Hitler not only abhorred the Old Testament of the Christian Bible as Jewish, but he rejected most of the New Testament, especially the epistles of Paul, whom he considered a sneaky Jewish rabbi who smuggled Jewish ideas into Christianity.
https://www.premierchristianity.com/Blo ... -Christian

You just had your narrative fam , which I have debunked . We can continue with the debate I am always ready :)

proudpagan
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by proudpagan »

thestudyingalchemist wrote:Well there's something I never understood...
How can a satanist be a neo-nazi?!?
I mean nazism is completely fascist, homophobe, sexist, racist and do not respect any indivual choice of anyone and just take control over people....
1) Neo Nazis is some new age shit nothing to do with spiritual satanism .

2) Natsocs or Nazism and Fascism is totally different . Fascists had no concern for human value and State is everything . In Natsocs people are central figure and yes elections are possible under Natsocs . it is based on principle of leadership . This however was not the case with Fascism .

3) Racist was invented by Leon Trotsky for the folks who didnt buy communism stuff .

4) Well colonialism and mass loot of colonized countries was carried out by UK and not the Germany :) They never respected choice of colonized people .

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Is there an intelligent design to this necromancy of yours, or just the emotional one?

proudpagan
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by proudpagan »

Cerber wrote:Is there an intelligent design to this necromancy of yours, or just the emotional one?
intelligent kek

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

I apologise for unreasonably high expectations I bestow upon you. That was very inappropriate of me. [blush]

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

go back to kek land
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Return to “Theistic Satanism”