The Psionic Method for Solomon's Magick

chriswalt
Forum Member
Forum Member

The Psionic Method for Solomon's Magick

Post by chriswalt »

Having read some of the Greater Key of Solomon, and the Lesser Key of Solomon, and tried my hand at a few experiments, I've finally came up with the easiest way to accomplish these things. First you will need some basic knowledge of important days, hours, etc. The Greater Key of Solomon has a variety of rituals, and all of them correspond with different planets.
The images above is days of importance, and the hours of importance corresponding to the planets. Doing a ritual pertaining to the sun would best be done on Sunday, in one of the four out of the 24 hours pertaining to the sun to do it in. So next, wait out, perhaps in meditation, the hour you wish to do the ritual on. As soon as the time comes, find your paper, and draw the pentacle.
The above is the third pentacle of Venus, used to attract love and admiration from individual(s). This would be done on a Friday, best on the hours of 1Am, 8Am, 3Pm or 10Pm. I've found out that those will always be the hours for any planet on there planetary day (hopefully that made sense). It may even be better if you draw the pentacle using the color corresponding to the planet.
Once drawn, meditate, and visualize your body relaxing, filling up with bright powerful energy. Visualize this energy filling the pentacle, empowering it. Visualize the pentacle granting your desire. Throw in a prayer to god, asking the angels and god to empower your pentacle (assuming you are not using the pentacle for wicked deeds). The more meditation and the more energy you focus on pouring in, the stronger it is and the longer it lasts. You may put a crystal in the middle; since crystals are known to have their own energy fields, which will help with the energy transfer process.
That is basically it, you have successfully drawn and charged a pentacle using a more psionic method; controlling the energies with your mind. Congrats! I hope this guide was helpful for you all!
pkacs.ucoz.org
Owner of the Psionic Knowledge and Anti Corruption Society.

Return to “Gnosticism”