How To Merge Yin & Yang To Produce Healing Or Electricity

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

How To Merge Yin & Yang To Produce Healing Or Electricity

Post by Kami »

For reference:
|
"The electric eel has three pairs of abdominal organs that produce electricity: the main organ, the Hunter's organ, and the Sach's organ. These organs make up four-fifths of its body, and are what gives the electric eel the ability to generate two types of electric organ discharges: low voltage and high voltage."

John Chang - His Description Of Chi Generation
&

John Chang And His First Western Student On Chi Power
&

Possible chi burning?
Okay so John Chang talks about how his ability to generate a type of chilectricity in his body - is no different than an eels ability to generate chi in its body.

Now here is my breakdown on how to be like goku... lmfao... nah I am just kidding. ;)

X'D

But anyways um,
Here are my thoughts:

Okay so... Mr. John Chang says we can do what he does and that we are not so different than eels in chi energy,
So if evolution is true - then that means somewhere within us is the information on how to generate electricity like an eel does,
And this man probably figured that out.

He also mentions that he pulls together two of his chakras (the one in between his genitals and anus & the chakra beneath the navel)

The base chakra is negative and the navel chakra is positive - and when he brings them together his whole body generates or feels electricity and maybe heat as well, he can project this chi manifestation to any body part.

In the video he is mostly using his hands.

I Googled about chi and what not and I found out that they associate chi with life force or the will or intent to do something or "flexing"? and that it is believed that chi itself is in the air and in our blood.

Perhaps my "surging" ability isn't adrenaline related, perhaps it isn't adrenaline at all,
Someone once told me it was chi I was generating, but I didn't believe them.

I paid close attention to how I was feeling when I surged on demand and it seems to be coming from the unification of first the area underneath my junk and then flowing up into the area under my navel and then that's when this vibrational surging happens through my entire body, I can control the intensity and duration beneath 31 seconds.

I feel it in my hands the most and when I breath in through my nose... the surging gets stronger for a little bit and then goes back to its intensity.

I can almost feel objects when I surge,
But not quite.

So perhaps that explains why I can move the blood in my hands around and why my surging gets stronger when I inhale through my nose.

I just do not know how to convert it into powerful enough energy for self defense or healing.

I need a real chi teacher who can guide me to use this ability the correct way,
I noticed I could do this surging thing when I got into regular meditation, breathing and stuff like that.

I wish John Chang was here in California so I can be his student. ;{

Edit: I just realized that whenever I need to go use the toilet really bad,
I feel an electric buzz in the erea of my youknowhat-zone, and then it flows down my legs into my feet and disappeares... and sometimes it flows up my spine and into my shoulders and then into my hands and then disappears. ~

I know how to induce the muscle memory of feeling electricity in my hands from that day I put my finger in an electrical bulb outlet,
And I can induce a powerful feeling of voltage from my elbow to my hand by nudging the reflex area in my elbow - back and forth with my thumb knuckle; it hurts and I wouldn't recommend it..

Just being aware of my feelings - is all... >///>

Maybe food plays a huge role as well when it come to chi and stuff. (O,o)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:
Over arguing with a fool. ~

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: How To Merge Yin & Yang To Produce Healing Or Electricit

Post by Kami »

Putting animals to sleep using chi?
I have never really thought that chi could do that...
I mean when ever I attempt to harness chi or w/e and then feel the energy coming off of my cat who is active, and then try to pulse that feeling into my cats energy field, he gets sleepy or lazy,
And when I speak with no energy while I try to secretly feel my cousins energy - he nods off shortly after, but I never thought "chi" was behind it.
|
So maybe this is legit, just not understood...?

Also here is a guy revealing things he feels should not have been revealed but is sharing with all of us, and I couldn't agree more with him!
He mentions what is chi and how often we experience chi in our everyday lives - to get us started, and he also tries to discourage naruto fans because he is only interested in teaching serious minded students. ~
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Haelos »

I don't get why you're posting all of this.

Are you trying to get some help? Are you trying to teach us something?
Are you just spewing your thoughts to anyone who will listen?

Everything you posted so far has been information every magician needs to know. I know these things seem revolutionary to you, but you're just picking up where you left off last life, and your breakthroughs aren't actually breakthroughs at all.
"God is an imprecise name for the only thing in the universe that actually exists."
Tell me what you know about darkness, and I will tell you about the light.
Selected Contributions;
Planetary Associations of Common Intoxicants
The Mysteries of Death

https://hdagaz.wordpress.com/

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

Haelos wrote:I don't get why you're posting all of this.

Everything you posted so far has been information every magician needs to know. I know these things seem revolutionary to you, but you're just picking up where you left off last life, and your breakthroughs aren't actually breakthroughs at all.
Both, actually,
Hoping someone will help me learn the things I need to know in order to progress,
And also a post for "people" - like "me" who don't about stuff like this. :)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

|
Spoiler:

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Haelos »

Kurokami wrote:
Haelos wrote:I don't get why you're posting all of this.

Both, actually,
Hoping someone will help me learn the things I need to know in order to progress,
And also a post for "people" - like "me" who don't about stuff like this. :)

It'd be easier if you actually post a simple question near the beginning of your thread.
Posting random pieces of content doesn't lead to many helpful responses. And honestly, it doesn't help out newbies either, as they need reliable and simple information.

You seem to have a pretty firm understanding of how to do what you need to, you just don't know all the proper terms and how these things work.
You'd probably understand some of the more advanced pieces of literature out there. I'd recommend reading more on old ideas, rather that focusing on creating your own new paradigms.

We can help you progress, but only if you give us more to go on.
"God is an imprecise name for the only thing in the universe that actually exists."
Selected Contributions;
The Mysteries of Death

corvidus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by corvidus »

Haelos wrote: Posting random pieces of content doesn't lead to many helpful responses. And honestly, it doesn't help out newbies either, as they need reliable and simple information.
I agree :)

But I'm very interested in this line of thinking, Kurokami.
I assume, to progress any further, you'll need a very, very in-depth understanding of anatomy and physiology based on traditional chinese medicine, an understanding of Taoist/Eastern internal alchemy, and also an understanding of some of the Natural laws and principles surrounding electricity in general.

For instance, how is electricity generated in Nature other than the eel?
Is bio-luminescense similar to electrical luminescense?
How can you create either of these externally, based on internal alchemical principles?
What energies are you going to need to daily build up, internally, to produce an electric spark?
(Electricity only flows when there's enough battery power)

Anyways, those are my thoughts. :)
Free yourself from the seduction of words.

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

corvidus wrote:
Haelos wrote: Posting random pieces of content doesn't lead to many helpful responses. And honestly, it doesn't help out newbies either, as they need reliable and simple information.
I agree :)

But I'm very interested in this line of thinking, Kurokami.
I assume, to progress any further, you'll need a very, very in-depth understanding of anatomy and physiology based on traditional chinese medicine, an understanding of Taoist/Eastern internal alchemy, and also an understanding of some of the Natural laws and principles surrounding electricity in general.

For instance, how is electricity generated in Nature other than the eel?
Is bio-luminescense similar to electrical luminescense?
How can you create either of these externally, based on internal alchemical principles?
What energies are you going to need to daily build up, internally, to produce an electric spark?
(Electricity only flows when there's enough battery power)

Anyways, those are my thoughts. :)
Thank you for that tip, I will be youtubing biology and pressure points.

@Haelos - thank you for you making that great point, will try to make things more understandable in the future.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

|
Spoiler:

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

For the record.
With the help of the elements and the electromagnetic fluid, the magician can produce the phenomena of nature on a large or small scale. He will, however, need more space in order to be able to project and condense the necessary powers. By the projection of the air element he can influence the movement of the air, the wind, or by projecting the water element he can make it rain. He can conjure thunderstorms with the electromagnetic fluid by projecting electric and magnetic volts in the air, which when they clash will cause lightning.
Initiation Into Hermetics, Franz Bardon. Step 10, Magic Physical Training, number 16 - Phenomena in Nature.

In other words, what you're talking about is simple and basic and known for a while. Try learning and practicing old school, proper Magick and a lot of your seemingly random thoughts and questions will find answers. [thumbup]

~:Shin:~

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Haelos »

[thumbup] [pray]
Selected Contributions;
The Mysteries of Death

Rin
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Rin »

It's also worth noting that the energy produced by this man isn't exactly electricity in the strict scientific sense - the difference is discussed in further detail in a book written by an engineer who was, for a time, one of his students (The Magus of Java by Kosta Danaos).
"The path of the Sage is called
'The Path of Illumination'
he who gives himself to this path
is like a block of wood
that gives itself to the chisel-
cut by cut it is honed to perfection"

- DDJ, Verse 27

"It's still magic even if you know how it's done." - Terry Pratchett

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

Rin wrote:It's also worth noting that the energy produced by this man isn't exactly electricity in the strict scientific sense - the difference is discussed in further detail in a book written by an engineer who was, for a time, one of his students (The Magus of Java by Kosta Danaos).
Omg, I feel so blessed to have you all in my life, I am uncertain that I would find the kind of support and valuable answers that I find here - anywhere else. ~

I need this information and you all help provide. :)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

|
Spoiler:

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

Okay...

Here is another guess:

John Chang is probably using a sophisticated way of disguising a negative ion generator.

In order for him to shock or channel electricity,
He would have had to have placed the ground wire to something outisde of his feet - like shoes or something,
While the positive output wire would be directly on his skin.

He is probably hiding all the equipment with fake skin.

Therefor this entire video is staged and a hoax.

D'x

He might be using a method similar to this:

So this has been debunked.

Also...
My cousin's girlfriend had a crush on me,
And lied about what she felt,
She didn't admit to lying,
But I am pretty sure she was.

Furthermore,
My little brother was probably anticipating some type of electrical activity and turned out to be a placebo effect.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

|
Spoiler:

Return to “Angelic Arts”