Always accepting new members

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

Always accepting new members

Post by Clockwork Ghost »

Hiya,

You may be wondering why some forum members have black names while others have red names, and there is a simple answer to this question - the people with the black names are enrolled in the school of magick here on the forum, and as a result have access to a hidden board - the Classroom. This doesn't give them any form of privilege, we simply hid this board so that people who were more interested in sharing their experiences across the other boards, or using the forum as a research or reference site didn't need to also see the lessons too, plus we have made the school R18 as we may discuss some things that require a degree of maturity.

Anyone can join the school - simply send me a PM message stating that you would like to join and I'll add you to the group. In the past I've asked three questions of people, but after consideration have decided that the questions are irrelevant as they don't have right or wrong answers, and were simply there to show you can think for yourself and hold an opinion.

At present the school has just one teacher, this being me. I am more than happy for anyone to join in as a teacher too - you don't need a formal qualification, just the desire to share your knowledge with others. If you want to teach, please PM message me with the subject or area you feel most confident in and confirm that you will stick around long enough to finish what you've started. I myself am a fully certified teacher, and have taught in public schools, both primary and secondary, and hold qualifications in adult education and teaching people with learning disabilities.

As far as what qualifies me to teach occult related subjects, I've been an actively practicing magician for almost thirty years, and during that time have studied many, many ways of performing magick. My philosophy of teaching is more one of facilitation of learning, not lecturing, so our lessons tend to be more discussions than me telling you stuff and you learning it rote.

There is no obligation to participate in the school if you join, you are welcome to simply read and experiment with things in your own time, though active participation does seem to help us all learn from one another. Please let me know if you would like to be involved.

Return to “School of Magick Archive”