So I met an Auramancer today..

cyberdemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

So I met an Auramancer today..

Post by cyberdemon »

Over the internet.. but gosh, here's some proof that energy doesn't need physical presence to transmit itself. The moment I started talking to her I automatically got feel-good vibes.

Anyway, as an auramancer she works at removing bad emotions from people. Basically she uses a form of advanced reiki and/or Hawaiian ritual magick called Ho'oponopono.
wikipedia wrote:Hoʻoponopono (ho-o-pono-pono) is an ancient Hawaiian practice of reconciliation and forgiveness. Similar forgiveness practices were performed on islands throughout the South Pacific, including Samoa, Tahiti and New Zealand. Traditionally hoʻoponopono is practiced by healing priests or kahuna lapaʻau among family members of a person who is physically ill. Modern versions are performed within the family by a family elder, or by the individual alone.
The practice is simplified into 4 statements of intent.

1. I Love You
2. I Am Sorry
3. Please Forgive Me
4. Thank You

Put together.. I expect that should have massive results, and the practitioners are so confident about it I've no doubt they do achieve massive results.

tl;dr the first healer cyberdemon ever encountered is pretty cool
on hiatus. contact via elsewhere.

EEHC
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: So I met an Auramancer today..

Post by EEHC »

Awesome. I had never heard about this stuff.

It would be nice if you could get her on your new podcast at some point. [thumbup]

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Sounds really interesting [thumbup]
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Gate
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Gate »

I've practiced that technique for a while and it's really good vibes :)

Return to “Healing and Holistic Medicines”