Half blood moon for 2016

cyberdemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Half blood moon for 2016

Post by cyberdemon »

I just wanted to share with everyone what happened on New Year's Eve..

All throughout 31st December things were going wrong. Almost anything that could go wrong, would. Me and friends who were outside, we described it as "the server is malfunctioning". For example, after a long drive into the suburbs, me and my friends were about to take our car out again but it broke down. Had this happened on the road before or after that point, we'd have been fucked. ATMs weren't working. Escalators were glitching. In fact, everything was glitching, in general.

Either way, for 2015's finale, I had a "boss battle" of sorts, a life-changing-event, where I had to step up and play every single one of my cards.. It started two hours before midnight, and by midnight I thankfully had it wrapped up.

And to top it off, at midnight, we had a perfect "lower hemisphere lit" half blood moon, with a "billion star background". Honestly? It wasn't just trippy, it was surreal.

I hope others got to see it too, and noticed the same things that me and my friends did...
on hiatus. contact via elsewhere.

cyberdemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Half blood moon for 2016

Post by cyberdemon »

Here is a screenshot of what I'm seeing around midnight tonight. Moon and friends are nowhere near as high up as they were last night. Photos don't show much, so star chart.
Attachments
tmp_11433-Screenshot_2016-01-02-00-49-30-1451066445.png
on hiatus. contact via elsewhere.

Return to “Astronomy & Astrology”