Post by Napoli »

In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: What Do You Guys Think About This?

Post by Desecrated »

That is an amazing collections of crystals. It has to be 2-3000 dollars worth of merchandise on that table.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

I'll just say it, I think kids are smart but they're also full of shit. As was mentioned, that's a lot of $$$ worth of rocks, obviously the parent(s) have some investment in the rocks and some belief supporting that investment, which has been diffused onto this kid who wants to impress his parents like most kids do.

This is no more impressive than those christian kids who claim to have visited Heaven and wrote million dollar books about the experience.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

that is just amazing i see so much sadness in my house regular go getters, hmm.. what the heck is caos....
Late legal legit landlord papeers.... Signed mianatlantian4-7-11-13-16-28-43-48-53-78-400-480-666-780-999-(1004.1017.4,000.17,000.40,000.48,000) - 4 univ (from below-shades of grey) buy out everything milk even gravity.... so far 4 univ, 4 galaxies, 4 solor systems, 4 respect galaxy, 4 irobot galaxy, 4 vurtual reality galaxy, 4 (i lack in most) galaxy, 4 black hole galaxy, eeven relating creates awareness mission exceptence too earn keep.... recognised people may have extra for....

fraterai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by fraterai »

chowderpope wrote:I'll just say it, I think kids are smart but they're also full of shit. As was mentioned, that's a lot of $$$ worth of rocks, obviously the parent(s) have some investment in the rocks and some belief supporting that investment, which has been diffused onto this kid who wants to impress his parents like most kids do.

This is no more impressive than those christian kids who claim to have visited Heaven and wrote million dollar books about the experience.

Sure, probably. But this is an occult forum where most people here probably agree that belief is the key to any paradigm, and secondly any Mage worth anything knows the imagination is everything. Children can do some amazing magic with no effort, even if his Barbarous words don't fit into science or truth.

But if you're right , this kid is ready to make serious dough starting a cult or something haha
Only right reflection and right meditation can free you - Ananda Metteya

Return to “Minerals, Crystals and Stones”