thats it, i refuse to reincarnate

Emergent or individual religions, small groups or individualised, modern practices.

cyberdemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

thats it, i refuse to reincarnate

Post by cyberdemon »

im sick and tired of all the bullshit on earth that gets passed off as okay because "everyone's doing it". herd immunity from morals has become a thing and i hate every moment of it. i'm not coming back down here for another round of who-can-act-more-selfishly, i'm aiming straight for the light.

see ya'll on the other side.

disclaimer: this was a rant.
on hiatus. contact via elsewhere.

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: thats it, i refuse to reincarnate

Post by Haelos »

The physical plane will not "get better."
There can never be peace on earth, because we come to the physical realm to grow from hardship.
The strife is needed.

Aim high, if you desire.

Research more mysticism, and give up on magick. You will achieve your ends.
Or, rise above the negativity, come to terms with its necessity, and master your reality.

It honestly doesnt matter what path you choose.
We learn the lessons we need when we're ready to learn them. There is both free will and fate at the same time.
"God is an imprecise name for the only thing in the universe that actually exists."
Tell me what you know about darkness, and I will tell you about the light.
Selected Contributions;
Planetary Associations of Common Intoxicants
The Mysteries of Death

https://hdagaz.wordpress.com/

EEHC
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by EEHC »

The doctrine of reincarnation doesn't specifies that your spirit must necessarily reincarnate here on Earth. In fact, there are probably many other habitable planets with civilizations and different dimensions in the physical Universe.

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

Yeah, good luck with all that.
EEHC wrote:The doctrine of reincarnation doesn't specifies that your spirit must necessarily reincarnate here on Earth. In fact, there are probably many other habitable planets with civilizations and different dimensions in the physical Universe.
Actually, a lot of old versions of the teaching do specify. The whole reason Gautama sat down and formulated Buddhism is because of the Wheel of Samskara, which most people are bound to, forcing their spirits to reincarnate here on Earth to suffer over and over until evolution is achieved. Yeah, there are other places to go, but only once you've "graduated" this one.

~:Shin:~

Cybernetic_Jazz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Cybernetic_Jazz »

I'm still trying to secure some kind of evidence that this universe and system we're in has the integrity people claim it does. I haven't even looked at trying to get off this rock permanently after this incarnation because as a particular person once said - unless you're already able to do things healing at a distance, don't even worry about the count of lives you have left because it's too many to bother considering.

As far as not wanting to coming back - sorry - I think we're all fucked on that and to just watch the news and see the hell people do go through here and come back, many times after, goes to show that our comfort is immaterial.
You don't have to do a thing perfect, just relentlessly.

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

Haelos wrote:The physical plane will not "get better."
There can never be peace on earth, because we come to the physical realm to grow from hardship.
The strife is needed.

Aim high, if you desire.

Research more mysticism, and give up on magick. You will achieve your ends.
Or, rise above the negativity, come to terms with its necessity, and master your reality.

It honestly doesnt matter what path you choose.
We learn the lessons we need when we're ready to learn them. There is both free will and fate at the same time.
Peace is not the absence of chaos; it is the acceptance of it.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

RockDemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RockDemon »

Stukov wrote:Peace is not the absence of chaos; it is the acceptance of it.
Amazing words!

RockDemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RockDemon »

Shinichi wrote:Yeah, good luck with all that.
EEHC wrote:The doctrine of reincarnation doesn't specifies that your spirit must necessarily reincarnate here on Earth. In fact, there are probably many other habitable planets with civilizations and different dimensions in the physical Universe.
Actually, a lot of old versions of the teaching do specify. The whole reason Gautama sat down and formulated Buddhism is because of the Wheel of Samskara, which most people are bound to, forcing their spirits to reincarnate here on Earth to suffer over and over until evolution is achieved. Yeah, there are other places to go, but only once you've "graduated" this one.

~:Shin:~
What's the graduation exam?

Pixel Penguin
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Pixel Penguin »

As far as I'm concerned, the more you get out of each life, the less you'd probably need to reincarnate to ascend to whatever heights you desire. I don't know if I'll want to or even be able to have another life after this one, so I'm taking what I can get, but kind of like working in a retail job, I don't want to quit or get fired, but I doubt I'll be sad when my shift is over for the day haha.
Blessed Be.

Return to “Unorthdox faith”