Is the Gohonzon of Nichiren Buddhism a Mind Server ?

NeoFaustus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Is the Gohonzon of Nichiren Buddhism a Mind Server ?

Post by NeoFaustus »

Is the Gohonzon of Nichiren Buddhism a Mind Server ?, this Mandala, revered in that tradition, has all the characteristic of being, which is activated by the mantra Nam Myoho Renge Kyo, I'm comenzandoa try.
Dion Fortune in his book "Psychic Self Defense" said the more deeper black magic was in Buddhism ....
VITRIOL

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Is the Gohonzon of Nichiren Buddhism a Mind Server ?

Post by Kami »

I took the time to put this together to help others see how powerful their mind is:

Are Ghosts real? - Yes...

The only ones that made themselves known publicly are the famous luminous orb U.F.O.'s being uploaded onto YouTube.

They can shift between the visible and invisible spectrum of light.

They can create crop circles using some type of electromagnetic force that they emit, they are possibly sigils.

They've been around since the dawn of time, there are even records of them in egyptian pyramids, and in ancient biblical texts.

People have anthropomorphised these luminous beings.
|
But... All they are, Are ghosts of dead creatures.

These luminous beings can probably manipulate you through your stomach which is associated with your unconscious mind.

Anyways - Here is how tricky our unconscious can be when it utilizes our subconscious;
Neuroplasticity refers to the potential that the brain has to reorganize by creating new neural pathways to adapt, as it needs. Think of the neurological changes being made in the brain as the brain's way of tuning itself to meet your needs.
|
Let's say you're mother dies, and you loved her so much that you cannot bare to know she's gone.
|
Your unconscious mind will not allow you to feel pain if you miss your dead mother so much, it will put on a mask that represents her.
|
Your unconscious mind will utilize what you know about her behaviour and simulate that by accessing your subconscious mind and then augmenting her personality through you or through a dream.
|
Same goes for missing your ex, your unconscious mind will pretend to be her by accessing your subconscious mind.
|
And that's a percentage of what neuroplasticity is, your brain cannot handle loss - so it replaces it the best it can.
(Big Think)

Your Brain is God: Religion in the 21st Century

What's the Latest Development?

Oliver Sacks, the popular author and professor of neuroscience at NYU, claims that the brain alone is sufficient to provide for the kinds of religious experience that have convinced several neuroscientists, presumably skeptical of metaphysical forces, that God and heaven do exist. The dark tunnel often described by people who have near-death experiences can be explained by the constriction of the visual field due to compromised blood pressure in the eyes. And the bright light at the end of the tunnel represents a flow of visual excitation from the brainstem to the visual cortext.

What's the Big Idea?

Sacks does not deny that the experience of higher realms of existence can play a part in spiritual life or even have great meaning for an individual, but the roots of the experience, he insists, remain terrestrial: "The tendency to spiritual feeling and religious belief lies deep in human nature and seems to have its own neurological basis, though it may be very strong in some people and less developed in others. ... [H]allucinations cannot provide evidence for the existence of any metaphysical beings or places.  --- They provide evidence only of the brain's power to create them. ---"
|
Again...
The need for someone to be there to take care of us, our unconscious mind will create multiple personalities from our subconscious mind and trick us into believing that we are contacting God or its Angels, e.t.c.
In a kind of spooky experiment, scientists at the Max Planck Institute for Human Cognitive and Brain Sciences reveal that our decisions are made seconds before we become aware of them.

In the study, participants could freely decide if they wanted to press a button with their right or left hand.

The only condition was that they had to remember when they made the decision to either use their right hand or left hand.

Using fMRI, researchers would scan the brains of the participants while all of this was going on in order to find out if they could in fact predict which hand the participants would use BEFORE they were consciously aware of the decision.

The Results:

By monitoring the micro patterns of activity in the frontopolar cortex, the researchers could predict which hand the participant would choose 6-7 SECONDS before the participant was aware of the decision.

“Your decisions are strongly prepared by brain activity. By the time consciousness kicks in, most of the work has already been done,” said study co-author John-Dylan Haynes, a Max Planck Institute neuroscientist.

I don’t even know where to begin here! I know from the hypnosis research that the unconscious pretty much controls everything and that consciousness is extremely limited.

But, I do find it a bit disconcerting that decisions are made by unconscious me 7 seconds before conscious me…

I am not the only one.

-

Watch Marcus Du Sautoy (Professor of Mathematics at the University of Oxford) go through the study himself. The 7 second delay is in full effect.

Marcus is really disturbed here and brings up the subject of free will. Does this mean we really do NOT have free will?
|
This is how we get tricked by our unconscious mind that utilizes our subconscious mind.
|
It already knows what you want (6-7) seconds before you're consciously aware of your desire.
|
It will not make you do something you don't want to experience... But it can if you have some type of neurological disorder.
Hall and Amy Tanner, who observed some of the trances, explained the phenomena in terms of the subconscious mind harboring various personalities that pretended to be spirits or controls. In their view, Piper had subconsciously absorbed information that she later regurgitated as messages from "spirits" in her trances.
|
I recently came to light about this particular information from Desecrated's thread.
|
We all can do this on accident, regurgitate messages we perceive are coming from an external spirit.
Tulpa is a concept in mysticism of a being or object which is created through sheer spiritual or mental discipline alone.
|
Nikola Tesla had the ability to augment his visualizations into his perceived reality as though it were actually there, but instead of being crazy seeing monsters and what not - he instead saw his ideas come to life before him and then actually made them real.
|
He knew how electricity and magnetism and chemicals worked, which became beliefs in his subconscious mind from which his unconscious mind projected them before his eyes and ears allowing him to be potentially unstoppable if he were to be a villain which he wasn't, he became our hero.
|
To this day religious people pray to a God when they are alone and receive some type of emotional stimulation of energy within their body, being a pressure or electrical buzzing. This happens after so many prayers go unanswered, the unconscious mind acts like a puppet by picking up the slack of a God that isn't answering prayers. I know this because I was going through a tough time with a religious person who abused their comfort in God by being thuggish thinking that all they have to do is pray to God for forgiveness. So I created a mask for my unconscious mind by choosing to believe in a God Of Darkness And Death. I prayed to her and at the end of the prayer I felt something enter my forhead and flow down into my heart and expand itself throughout my body making me feel like my etheric body or spirit somehow became bigger.
Egregore (also egregor) is an occult concept representing a "thoughtform" or "collective group mind", an autonomous psychic entity made up of, and influencing, the thoughts of a group of people.
|
This is the same thing as a Tulpa except that a group of people are perceiving the same thought form which makes it very powerful, because it is almost like a man and a women making love to create a baby, the two become one, so obviously two people perceiving the same tulpa is creating an actual spirit that can do things for them both, the only difference between this astral spirit is that it doesn't have a physical body nor is it at a young age mentally.
|
It then makes sense why so many people believe in an interactive God that answers prayers every now and then.

Also this is the reason why most witches wait at: "3:00 A.M.", To perform magick, because prayers cease at that time, leaving wiggle room for magick to work.

It's really hard to tell the difference between your unconscious mind acting out your subconscious beliefs - from the activity of an external spirit.

So here is my two cents on how spirits behave according to my own personal experience.

1.) Spirits tend to be in corners.
2.) Spirits tend to give us visions through dreams.
3.) They can tell you what's in the next room.
4.) Their true form when you're not on drugs and are awake and not dreaming - are luminous orbs and sometimes they can be invisible, and ARE ... Usually.

Your unconscious mind itself can utilize a belief via your subconscious mind to manipualte your brain in order to perform telekinesis - but it is highly improbable, it's more likely to be a spirit.

Hope this helps. ~
Last edited by Kami on Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:29 am, edited 5 times in total.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:
Over arguing with a fool. ~

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

What do you mean by: "Mind Server"?

Like do you mean that the mind of this reality which serves us?

The host of this reality?

For example:
If you've ever played on a gaming console before, You'll notice that it has a mind that isn't intelligent.

We perceive it's mind throuh a television which means far-vision.

But if we connect to another gaming console through the internet it becomes a virtual reality similar to our reality.

And to hack that virtual reality - we must use code injections and what not.

That's what aspiring occultists do... They "hack" this reality with their "codes"/magicks.

And because we are all on the same server of this reality, if we hack the mind of this reality correctly - others on this same network can experience it.

Which is the type of magick I am very interested in. :)

In order to see how we can manipualte this reality is by having a lucid dream conference through e.e.g. headsets.
|
The dream world is almsot the same as this world, so practicing control over feelings in order to manipulate a field that has many names such as morphic resonance, the divine matrix - within a lucid dream conference, e.t.c. - We can come close to doing the same thing in this reality.
Last edited by Kami on Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:38 am, edited 6 times in total.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:
Over arguing with a fool. ~

NeoFaustus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by NeoFaustus »

Interesting... Homo Est Deus.
VITRIOL

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

NeoFaustus wrote:Is the Gohonzon of Nichiren Buddhism a Mind Server ?, this Mandala, revered in that tradition, has all the characteristic of being, which is activated by the mantra Nam Myoho Renge Kyo, I'm comenzandoa try.
Dion Fortune in his book "Psychic Self Defense" said the more deeper black magic was in Buddhism ....
No. A Gohonzon is just an object of worship. There are many such objects.

Dion was a catholic and her knowledge of black magic was at best limited. Although, black magic in buddhism is pretty fucking dark.

Daud
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Daud »

Desecrated wrote:

black magic in buddhism is pretty fucking dark.
[/quote]

Indeed it is, although any Buddhist practitioner of black Magick wouldn't really be a Buddhist practitioner as they wouldn't be holding to the precepts and oaths sworn even by layman practitioners.

It may seem like i am splitting hairs by pointing this out, but i feel that i must remind readers of the magnitude of ethical practice surrounding all traditions of Buddhism. Most realised practitioners of higher schools know how to do things that they would never, ever consider doing or even mentioning.

One thing is for sure, never mess with a Yogi that isn't affiliated with praktimoksha, Bodhisattva or secret mantra vows or you might wake up surrounded by Ro-Langs or even forced out of your own body.
"Things derive their being from mutual dependence and are nothing in themselves." -Nagarjuna

"Comprehending beyond good and evil opens the way to perfect skill" Jetsun Milarepa

"Always recognise the dreamlike qualities of life to reduce attachment and aversion." - Jetsun Milarepa

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Daud wrote:
Indeed it is, although any Buddhist practitioner of black Magick wouldn't really be a Buddhist practitioner as they wouldn't be holding to the precepts and oaths sworn even by layman practitioners.
When we talk about Buddhist black magic or christian black magic, we are really talking about black magic with an either christian or Buddhist flavor. It almost always goes against the original doctrines, and yet we find them in every society and every religion and the practitioners themselves usually have some of rationalization for what they are doing.

Daud
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Daud »

Desecrated wrote: When we talk about Buddhist black magic or christian black magic, we are really talking about black magic with an either christian or Buddhist flavor. It almost always goes against the original doctrines, and yet we find them in every society and every religion and the practitioners themselves usually have some of rationalization for what they are doing.
Indeed that is true. I hope you don't think i doubted your knowledge on the subject by making that comment, it was more aimed at impressionable newbies and made in accordance to my Vajrayana vow on defending the name of the holy dharma...

It's interesting though, there have been times in the past where the line between what is considered white magick and Black Magick has become very fine. For example, many highly realised and saintly Bodhisattvas practiced Trog Jug yoga, and even had to murder those who used it irresponsibly to ensure that it was never released to black magicians. Jetsun Milarepa, who became the most realised student of Marpa Lotsawa and a complete buddha, spent his youth murdering people with Black Magick, and even did so at the order of lamas... This would sound incredibly strange and seem to be the polar opposite of what buddhism stands for, but they all had their reasons for doing what they did. It goes to show that nothing is ever inherent.
P.S. Apologies if i have hijacked the thread.
"Things derive their being from mutual dependence and are nothing in themselves." -Nagarjuna

"Comprehending beyond good and evil opens the way to perfect skill" Jetsun Milarepa

"Always recognise the dreamlike qualities of life to reduce attachment and aversion." - Jetsun Milarepa

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Daud wrote:
Indeed that is true. I hope you don't think i doubted your knowledge on the subject by making that comment, it was more aimed at impressionable newbies and made in accordance to my Vajrayana vow on defending the name of the holy dharma...
A faith that needs defending is not worth defending.

Daud
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Daud »

hahaha spiritual darwinism is it? Interesting...

Look at Christianity, and how far it has come from the genuine word of Christ. How different do you think the world would be if the Gnostics had been dominant? Everything needs defending, so as to keep it as close as possible to it's original purpose. Everything is vulnerable to slander, and alteration. Like you said yourself, everyone has their own way of rationalising their point of view, and their points of view are almost always deluded.

The name of the Holy Dharma is to be upheld by it's practitioners, not necessarily for the benefit of the institution or religion, but for the benefit of the practitioner and the perceiver who may get the wrong impression of it. This is important to us, as there are few opportunities to obtain dharmic realisations, and practitioners are to work to enlighten, not only themselves, but all living beings.

Return to “South East Asian Faiths”