What is this site? Foul intent?

Posting Issues, Announcements and Membership Matters.

Cerber

Re: What is this site? Foul intent?

Post by Cerber »

the_spiral wrote: I'd tell you to be careful with this one, but you don't seem like the type who'd listen. Have fun!
I'd say thank you. It's always nice to know somebody cares about my well-being. But danger to me is minimal in this case, in this time and place.
Plus I remember your friends got much stronger bite and I survived that, so I'm confident I'll be alright

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Cerber wrote:
the_spiral wrote: I'd tell you to be careful with this one, but you don't seem like the type who'd listen. Have fun!
I'd say thank you. It's always nice to know somebody cares about my well-being. But danger to me is minimal in this case, in this time and place.
Plus I remember your friends got much stronger bite and I survived that, so I'm confident I'll be alright
You haven't met all my friends yet. Keep poking around where you're not meant to be and you will [eg]

I'll step off this thread since it's going off topic. But really folks, there's a ton of interesting history here, please educate and inform yourselves. Dogmatism and anti-curiosity are unhealthy for magical growth.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

All other stepped aside at the sight of grand Duke of all nine hells and his legions.. all but one. You should fire all the rest. Only those that will stand their ground for you at near certain defeat - worth keeping.. [grin]

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Cerber wrote:All other stepped aside at the sight of grand Duke of all nine hells and his legions.. all but one. You should fire all the rest. Only those that will stand their ground for you at near certain defeat - worth keeping.. [grin]
LMAO! Or should I say LARP? Now I know you're barking up the wrong tree. Me and him are cool, not that you'd know. But please, keep being creepy and reminding me why I don't visit this wasteland anymore [stare]
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

I remember being shown the LS sigil , in Eugene , Oregon ,
in 2002 - 2003 , outside of the W.O.W. Hall , by a group of
anarchists and chaos magicians , who knew I was teaching
the Code , and the Runes , at Foolscap Books , and in the
arboretum of the Eugene Public Library...

Some of them were involved with the original "Earth Firsters"...

So , that article is close , but does not track it back far enough...

They told me , they were using it to affect / infect the dominant
paradigm , and alter the energy of Eugene...

A number of them were local tattoo artists... [wink]

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

the_spiral wrote: LMAO! Or should I say LARP? Now I know you're barking up the wrong tree. Me and him are cool, not that you'd know. But please, keep being creepy and reminding me why I don't visit this wasteland anymore [stare]
Your are way too serious. Let me just move aside and I'll play with my own devices. Don't mind me. But thank you very much for letting me know I'm too creepy. That will help me immensely.
See, Shawn, I told you I have superb communication skills..

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Cerber wrote:
the_spiral wrote: LMAO! Or should I say LARP? Now I know you're barking up the wrong tree. Me and him are cool, not that you'd know. But please, keep being creepy and reminding me why I don't visit this wasteland anymore [stare]
Your are way too serious. Let me just move aside and I'll play with my own devices. Don't mind me. But thank you very much for letting me know I'm too creepy. That will help me immensely.
See, Shawn, I told you I have superb communication skills..
When your post starts with "LMAO" and someone thinks you're "way too serious" [confused]

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Cerber wrote:See, Shawn, I told you I have superb communication skills..
Maybe you need to draw LS sigil on your body to properly link you to others in better communication mode... [thumbup]

It might turn you into a very strong antennae for reception - transmission , with less interference and background noise... [wink]

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Shawn Blackwolf wrote:
Cerber wrote:See, Shawn, I told you I have superb communication skills..
Maybe you need to draw LS sigil on your body to properly link you to others in better communication mode... [thumbup]

It might turn you into a very strong antennae for reception - transmission , with less interference and background noise... [wink]
I can already tell you're nothing but trouble [eg]

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

the_spiral wrote:
When your post starts with "LMAO" and someone thinks you're "way too serious" [confused]
Yeah, it did started alright and then half way it got gloomy and all the vibes and vibrations got sour and bitter and such.. [sadface]

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

the_spiral wrote:I can already tell you're nothing but trouble [eg]
Not trouble at all , Spiral...merely seeking to assist one who has expressed
difficulty with interpersonal communication... [wink]

I merely offered a solution one could term *out of the box*... [thumbup]

And is that not what magic(k) is ?

Finding and creating solutions to situational needs ?

Whatever they are ?

( I would do the same for you , in a time of *need* )... [lol]

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Cerber wrote:
the_spiral wrote:
Yeah, it did started alright and then half way it got gloomy and all the vibes and vibrations got sour and bitter and such.. [sadface]
Aww well I'm sorry you felt some bad vibes, but "jokingly" talking about astrally stalking people isn't the cutest look either. In social communications you often get back what you put out [wink]

@ Shawn - I've seen the overall effects on people working with LS/Ellis over the years and I gotta say, I wouldn't recommend anyone putting it on their body without doing some research first! Heh.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

the_spiral wrote:
Aww well I'm sorry you felt some bad vibes, but "jokingly" talking about astrally stalking people isn't the cutest look either. In social communications you often get back what you put out [wink]
Iol I ain't stalking anybody. I passed by once and announced my presence, loud and clear, I'm sure. Doesn't count as stalking [tongue] Not my fault you are easily spooked [rolleyes] your signs marking personal space are too small as well [rolleyes]

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Shawn Blackwolf wrote: Maybe you need to draw LS sigil on your body to properly link you to others in better communication mode... [thumbup]
You are totally right, I need to be less me and more
But I'd need some really strong potion for such transformation..

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Cerber wrote:
the_spiral wrote:
Iol I ain't stalking anybody. I passed by once and announced my presence, loud and clear, I'm sure. Doesn't count as stalking [tongue] Not my fault you are easily spooked [rolleyes] your signs marking personal space are too small as well [rolleyes]
Spooked? Child you know nothing about me, my territory or the spirits I walk with beyond the few meagre bones I threw you, and I've seen little from you beyond LARPing and trolling, which was cute for a minute but quickly grew tiresome. You had an opportunity but you chose to play games instead. Probably worth working on for future encounters with those who take the time to engage with you. But hey, gotta go now, thanks for the fun conversation [thumbup]

And Shawn, I take it back. I agree with your advice and think it would be well taken [thumbup]

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Now I'm curious if anyone has stalked me astrally. Cerber, were you that giant corgi running rampant in my dream last night?

the_spiral, I'd love to hear from you about astral experience. I'm trying to get some practical experience with it but am not sure how to get started. Feel free to PM me if you want.

I'd ask Cerber for some info but I'm not sure he'd give me straight answers.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Yup, now everyone gonna be pinning all their nightmares on me. Thanks spiral.
I'm not gonna comment on your power. I've been married for 5 (or is it 10 already) years, I can take the beating without crying for justice, fairness or other minor things.
Sorry, you are right, it was all my fault, can I go back finish watching my TV show?
Pope, if you have nightmares about me, that's nothing to do with me. But you can ask, might not get straight answer, but I always try my best to be straight, but by no means I'm homophobic, I have at least one gay friend, just in case I need to prove I'm not homophobic.
I'm off to my Wonderland, it's way too much sparks and emotions here today [zomg]

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Yup, now everyone gonna be pinning all their nightmares on me. Thanks spiral.
I'm not gonna comment on your power. I've been married for 5 (or is it 10 already) years, I can take the beating without crying for justice, fairness or other minor things.
Sorry, you are right, it was all my fault, can I go back finish watching my TV show?
Pope, if you have nightmares about me, that's nothing to do with me. But you can ask, might not get straight answer, but I always try my best to be straight, but by no means I'm homophobic, I have at least one gay friend, just in case I need to prove I'm not homophobic.
I'm off to my Wonderland, it's way too much sparks and emotions here today [zomg]

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Oh come on now Cerber, it ain't that serious [bummed] I'm not your wife (thankfully for both of us!) and I've seen you mess with people in a similar fashion so why not take it lightly [thumbup]

Chowderpope there are different methods for exploring the astral, I use dream walking. No one taught me, I just did it naturally even as a little kid. Not the safest way and led to some sleep disturbances but I learned to control it over time. There are other methods too, and a lot of different magical orders teach their members in their own ways, so maybe people with more classical approaches should weigh in. Josephine McCarthy's style of "visionary" travel seems like a sensible approach. Cerber also has a lot of knowledge in this area, if we haven't scared him away [cry]

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

the_spiral wrote:... if we haven't scared him away [cry]
ohoho so you do have sense of humour after all [grin] shouldn't hide it from us.
But I feel a bit uncomfortable making everyone feel so insecure, so I thought it would do us good if I take a break and let you guys recover you mojo [thumbup] while I creep around doing some creepy creep stuff somewhere else [gz]
.. but you can ring my bell if you need me [wink]

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Hmmm...

Candy Ray
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Candy Ray »

I've been in DKMU for about 4 years and there are people of all different personalities, including the very edgy contingent. I'm still officially in charge of a new members' group on Facebook.

The way I got into it was by meeting Ellis, when I tried out using the linking sigil as a sigil header. I'm a pushover for interesting entities and I also have fads for things- but try to be open-minded throughout that. Ellis is a large predatory spider; however she does what she is supposed to do, which is linking magical places together and enhancing energies. Originally the linking sigil was only a sigil, and the spider entity that is attached to it evolved later. This sparked off the creation of a chain of egregores and one of them is the one I write fiction with, Ino. She is a chaos muse who seems to me to be a new form of an older entity, but that would fit in with the founders' original intentions regarding 'new masks on older archetypes.' Her fiction is quite refined- no swearing or gory scenes.

I once saw DKMU described as 'the elite dark chaos group.' Personally I've never been elitist and not intentionally dark either, although contacts with dark beings seem to occur. People come and go in DKMU and there is no official membership: you just join Facebook groups, and there is no pressure to stay in the groups. No general 'foul intent' on the public forum either- just a few individuals who do baneful things, the same as here, and everywhere else. The 'texts' page on the forum has been updated, and lists everything to read if you are curious, old writings and new.
See my blog for micro-fiction, poems, a few weird articles and links to my books: https://candyrayblog.wordpress.com

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Candy Ray wrote:I've been in DKMU for about 4 years and there are people of all different personalities, including the very edgy contingent. I'm still officially in charge of a new members' group on Facebook.

The way I got into it was by meeting Ellis, when I tried out using the linking sigil as a sigil header. I'm a pushover for interesting entities and I also have fads for things- but try to be open-minded throughout that. Ellis is a large predatory spider; however she does what she is supposed to do, which is linking magical places together and enhancing energies. Originally the linking sigil was only a sigil, and the spider entity that is attached to it evolved later. This sparked off the creation of a chain of egregores and one of them is the one I write fiction with, Ino. She is a chaos muse who seems to me to be a new form of an older entity, but that would fit in with the founders' original intentions regarding 'new masks on older archetypes.' Her fiction is quite refined- no swearing or gory scenes.

I once saw DKMU described as 'the elite dark chaos group.' Personally I've never been elitist and not intentionally dark either, although contacts with dark beings seem to occur. People come and go in DKMU and there is no official membership: you just join Facebook groups, and there is no pressure to stay in the groups. No general 'foul intent' on the public forum either- just a few individuals who do baneful things, the same as here, and everywhere else. The 'texts' page on the forum has been updated, and lists everything to read if you are curious, old writings and new.
Thank you Candy, I could kiss you for contributing some facts to this thread.

It's just a magical group with a forum attached, and a ton of cross-pollination with OF back in the day. They did some fascinating experiments, although results varied from what I saw. I'm no chaote but always open to new things, so I read some of their old stuff and contacted one or two of their egregores/"godforms," but they seemed pretty unpredictable and overall not my cup of tea. Anyone doing chaos magic here should be at least somewhat familiar with their work though, if only for how influential it was.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

I do find it interesting...LS , or Ellis , is made of Runes...

And in my Tradition , we have this arrangement of two columns of eight runes each...

Column on right by number value equals 603

Column on left equals 391

Spider = 391

Spider Web = 603

Black Widow = 995

My Red Haired Girl = 602

With Her Name Ellis = 392

L + S + Linking Sigil Ellis = 604
Attachments
rsz_09singlemothersrightsinglefatherscolumnleft.jpg

cyberdemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cyberdemon »

Hush my children. This forum website belongs to a founding member of the DKMU, several of the ex/admins are DKMU members, and.. honestly, the Ellis initiative was started as joke. Scottish humor.
on hiatus. contact via elsewhere.

Return to “Site Discussion”