Anyone recognize this? Know what it is? Stones + grid

Occultess
Forum Member
Forum Member

Anyone recognize this? Know what it is? Stones + grid

Post by Occultess »

Does anyone know if there is something, perhaps a divinitory system, that is made up of a grid with stones placed inside of the grid squares. I believe this was a large grid on the ground in the dirt. Sound familiar? Even a little?
Link Removed by Admin - No links in Signature

Cerber

Re: Anyone recognize this? Know what it is? Stones + grid

Post by Cerber »

Not too sure, description sounds like something I've seen somewhere but I can't recall anything specific. Probably just my imagination. I got nothing.

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Yeah it's a crystal grid, used a lot in Reiki and some other systems.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Occultess
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Occultess »

the_spiral wrote:Yeah it's a crystal grid, used a lot in Reiki and some other systems.
I looked around on the net a little and saw some pictures of Reiki crystal grids, but they were usually in a more or less circle shaped formation. I'm not familiar with it, though, so what I saw might not be all they ways they can look. The formation I saw was more like a checkerboard. I think the lines were drawn in the dirt. The stones were inside the squares. But since it was like a checkerboard, not all the squares had them. I don't remember if the other squares were totally empty or just has something else inside. Anyway, it was like...every other square had stones and the ones in between those had....possibly nothing. The stones themselves were white and opaque. About the size of a softball. They were round, but not smooth and perfect. They didn't look like what I would recognize as a crystal, but if they were, maybe something like a Geode that hadn't been broken open....or the broken open part was facing down or something.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

Hello , Occultess...

So you saw this in a dream ?

I just may have your answer...but I need more info...

Then , if you answer correctly , I can give you the key... [wink]

Occultess
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Occultess »

Shawn Blackwolf wrote:Hello , Occultess...

So you saw this in a dream ?

I just may have your answer...but I need more info...

Then , if you answer correctly , I can give you the key... [wink]

Hi, Shawn Blackwolf,

I didn't see it in a dream. I saw it when I had my eyes shut...but fully awake. And before I saw this image I saw a word. Just one.

seer

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

F*&#@$% site did it again...

I spent an hour writing a response...

Went to post attachment...pressed load attachment...ate my post...

I am NOT doing it again...sorry , Occultess...

But I will email you tomorrow for me...

Here are some links , meanwhile...

Please note I retain all rights to info , and images...

You shall find the grid in one of the threads , as well as other info you shall need...

( This site is the *only* site I am on , that eats posts this way...I *hate* it for that )

Respect , Stukov , and other admn... [wink]

https://inthedark.ning.com/groups/the-w ... -and-study

https://inthedark.ning.com/groups/the-w ... -invent-it

https://inthedark.ning.com/groups/the-w ... cryption-a

https://inthedark.ning.com/groups/the-w ... -the-force

That will start you off...

And give you an idea of how your answer "fits"...

Seer = 340

Gematria = 263

= 603

Follow the white rabbit to the Otherside... [wink]

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Occultess wrote:
Hi, Shawn Blackwolf,

I didn't see it in a dream. I saw it when I had my eyes shut...but fully awake. And before I saw this image I saw a word. Just one.

seer
I think it's about you. I kind of feel that words describe you more than anything else in this context. And that gird and stones might have some symbolic relation to what you are currently working on, or your goals, desires etc. In other words, meaning might heavily depend on the greater context of your present surroundings, your place in space and time and your "vector".

Occultess
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Occultess »

Cerber wrote:
I think it's about you. I kind of feel that words describe you more than anything else in this context. And that gird and stones might have some symbolic relation to what you are currently working on, or your goals, desires etc. In other words, meaning might heavily depend on the greater context of your present surroundings, your place in space and time and your "vector".
[/quote]
I do think it's about me. Not sure if the stones/grid are symbolic of anything. I was thinking it was something more literal, but then...who knows. What exactly is a "vector"?

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Vector is something with magnitude and direction, in this sense I threw it in unnecessarily as a made-up more abstract term indicating multitude of parameters.
From my experience, if it's sometimes about mundane daily matters is often has fairly direct meaning.but if it's about more esoteric matters it's mostly symbolic.

house6and12
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by house6and12 »

rekki, alchemy, kabbalah, voodoo, the list goes on. layouts of sacred stones historically is as common as magick circles w out knowing the design and stones your throwing darts blind but if you have both submit it to the universal life trust. there kinda creepy trust set up in the 60s offers in depth professional level resources in every theological field from requesting time sensitive research data to mixed faith relationship counselling, but they never accept donations list existing or new members, i cant speak to there creepy weirdness of the group that sends scientific journal in depth replies but accepts no outside aid. but i can say my decade using them, i have never once found a request by me or anyone i suggested to not go beyond all expectations

Return to “Dreams and The Unconscious”