i have a guaranteed darkness revenge right supported by mank

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

i have a guaranteed darkness revenge right supported by mank

Post by cactusjack543 »

im wrighting another rule book first was bullfrogs rules then socieities rules know im almost finished city rules effecting 6 billion homes

the most famous words i hear lately is the loud prayer WE HAVE RIGHTS UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT

i collect forces the abysee all angels matrix black holes everythinggg you can imagine and give them a home on my material things protect them and make them whole and feed them every single day for years without asking favors. many on the internet and in my city have in the name of federal government for going on three years know have made law for my forces too do unspeakable ungodly acts. t because i ask no favors from my forces and they honor so many man made laws in the name of federal government im bound limited by time matter and space and new rights. used to such a degree i have obtain a guaranteed right for mankind to support my #66 darkness revenge right that i have wrighten below. and will have copyright in later days so would love to hear your comments and perhaps in the comming months ill share with this site my complete list of city rules as im so found of this site as im not banned yet lol

when practicing rights apart of history there is never a need to test if it fails when judged we have the darkness right when turning evil to hitch hick into the future without saying please. turn mankind evil. keep in mind only practiced out of fear. in the right of satanic darkness of church of satan they prefer to feed on this by ignoring the universal law of fear. however church of satan has to fix time ex. sundays would usually be a fail. because baddies pray for humans to have equal rights and seperation to feed on baddies has been spotted. we arent ment perfect rules or corner the market but our rights should evolve. inso saying this all history rights when practiced should be continuiously progressed and evolved and yes there will be a day rules them selves will be fed on so be nice church of satan as satans bible is fed on and my all cos monitor have some compassion. organizations such as ha cos kk often feed on there evolved state by supporting at times only rights under there organization refer to my intergration essay on life expextency of hells angels to 20 years old. cos i presume is of different ages legal to drink etc. all humans under witchcraft lawl have to produce religious seperation evolved states to others multiple times towards countries or organizations as a form of food. while ha cos kk condemn homes in an effort to continue seperation of material things. just be cautious who you leave your evidence with.
Late legal legit landlord papeers.... Signed mianatlantian4-7-11-13-16-28-43-48-53-78-400-480-666-780-999-(1004.1017.4,000.17,000.40,000.48,000) - 4 univ (from below-shades of grey) buy out everything milk even gravity.... so far 4 univ, 4 galaxies, 4 solor systems, 4 respect galaxy, 4 irobot galaxy, 4 vurtual reality galaxy, 4 (i lack in most) galaxy, 4 black hole galaxy, eeven relating creates awareness mission exceptence too earn keep.... recognised people may have extra for....

Return to “Chaos Magick”