Energetic progress

For difficult to define queries.

Cybernetic_Jazz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Energetic progress

Post by Cybernetic_Jazz »

Admittedly I've been through a fair amount of trauma with work/trade in the past few years. I was starting to think it would be the death of my vibrant relationship with this and really just building myself into a battering ram to survive the conformist psychopath competition that is today's IT and programming world.

I've noticed however that certain things actually have been coming online. I do a meditation in the morning that I've been doing for a little over a year and I noticed that kundalini sensations or oscillations that caused occasional rumblings at the base of my spine back in 2012 or 2013 are starting to turn into a frequent warmth that goes up to the small of my back. That and I 'think' that I and my autonomic nervous system might be on better speaking terms than we've been on in the past.

I'm curious if anyone has any thoughts where on the map that tends to be. I did some digging back into kundalini and found that there was an article mentioning something like three different zones of activity in the spine along with a few different 'knots' or biological blockages that are there perhaps as shielding so people who haven't built the infrastructure are less likely to short themselves out.

Really when I felt like I was really losing my faith that there was any up or down with the magical work, if there was anything that still stuck as having a grounding basis, it's energy work and that's something that I never gave up on even if it was only five or ten minutes a day.
You don't have to do a thing perfect, just relentlessly.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Energetic progress

Post by CCoburn »

Cybernetic_Jazz wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:09 pm Admittedly I've been through a fair amount of trauma with work/trade in the past few years. I was starting to think it would be the death of my vibrant relationship with this and really just building myself into a battering ram to survive the conformist psychopath competition that is today's IT and programming world.
Programming is very demanding. I started doing it as a hobby back just prior to 2000. I was at a local computer repair shop one day and the topic of CGI(common gateway interface) came up and the guy asked me if I knew anything about it. I stretched the truth a bit and told him I could do it. I learned the basics in a few days and was able to submit HTML based forms to a database via an executable written in C++ where the data could be retrieved by way of another web based interface.

After that my local ISP wanted me to write an application that would process his radius server log files. It was all windows stuff. That was an ongoing project, and while I was working on that others were approaching me and wanting me to do anything from shopping carts to an app that would allow customization of a survey form for mass emailing.

As for the rest of your post. I believe there may be others here more suited for that. Good luck.

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

Cybernetic_Jazz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Cybernetic_Jazz »

Spida wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:51 pm Programming is very demanding. I started doing it as a hobby back just prior to 2000. I was at a local computer repair shop one day and the topic of CGI(common gateway interface) came up and the guy asked me if I knew anything about it. I stretched the truth a bit and told him I could do it. I learned the basics in a few days and was able to submit HTML based forms to a database via an executable written in C++ where the data could be retrieved by way of another web based interface.

After that my local ISP wanted me to write an application that would process his radius server log files. It was all windows stuff. That was an ongoing project, and while I was working on that others were approaching me and wanting me to do anything from shopping carts to an app that would allow customization of a survey form for mass emailing.
The one thing that does suck about that - most people, ie. not doing what you do or assuming you're 'smart' there's some combination of a) they can't easily tell when they're asking you do to something easily within your means or lift the back end of a bus with your bear hands and b) that's also a form of plausible deniability that they can leverage against you to have you working 70 or 80 hours a week and forever dodging bullets for em.

I'm relatively new to it. Left the accounting world maybe five years ago, found out I had a knack for VBA, and from there I had some John Wayne swimming lessons with .Net Core and Angular, the rest has been busy to say the least.
You don't have to do a thing perfect, just relentlessly.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

I was usually responsible for the difficulty of the projects I engaged because whenever someone approached me for a custom application I always wanted to make it general purpose as opposed to hardcoding specifically for that particular customer. I did this so I could kill two birds with one stone. I felt others might approach me with similar requests and the 'code' would be easily transferable with maybe some modifications to a user interface et cetera.

The accounting. I remember when I majored in CIS they made me take an accounting course as a requirement. There was this assignment called a 'practice set' I don't recall how many days it took to complete; too many.

Anyways, probably the biggest difference between us with respect to the programming is that I was unsupervised. I don't know how many hours a week I spent but I became obsessed with it and it wasn't uncommon for me to stay up most of the night. I guess I liked it and it felt good knowing that locally I was the only one doing it and I know some of the 'on the clock' employees may have been a bit jealous.

Maybe that's a boring read but I usually need to write something; anything.

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”