For difficult to define queries.

firebird3553
Forum Member
Forum Member

Online Occult Community

Post by firebird3553 »

🔥 Welcome to Phoenix Rising! 🔥
(An 18+ Community)

Hard times will turn thin skin & soft hearts into a hard shell & stone. A Phoenix turns hard times into growth & rebirth! Rise from the ashes & become the you that you were meant to be... no matter how many times it takes for you to get there. Forever learning, forever growing!

We are an Occult & Witchcraft Community for the practitioners who are serious about their craft as well as those seeking a place of shelter from the mundane. We are here to serve the wandering individuals & wondering minds in their journey to growth! Join us in a melting pot made up of many practices and paths. We aim for an atmosphere suitable for as many varying belief systems as we can by practicing respect as well as practicing the Occult!

We offer 24 resource channels full of occult info, 500 members to share discussions/knowledge with, voice chats, general chat channels, occult discussion channels, & much more!

https://discord.gg/wpNRXAE

Cerber

Re: Online Occult Community

Post by Cerber »

firebird3553 wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:13 pm Hard times will turn thin skin & soft hearts into a hard shell & stone...
I'm not too sure if it was meant to be positive or negative, "soft skin turning in to hard shell, and soft beating hearts turning in to cold hard rocks"?
Not too sure what use I'd have of a lump of rock in my chest.

Thanks for invitation though, much obliged. Alas, this person just recently took on discord detox program, leaving all of them without even saying goodbye. What a terrible person this person is, indeed. (Referring to self)

firebird3553
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Online Occult Community

Post by firebird3553 »

Cerber wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:47 am
firebird3553 wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:13 pm Hard times will turn thin skin & soft hearts into a hard shell & stone...
I'm not too sure if it was meant to be positive or negative, "soft skin turning in to hard shell, and soft beating hearts turning in to cold hard rocks"?
Not too sure what use I'd have of a lump of rock in my chest.

Thanks for invitation though, much obliged. Alas, this person just recently took on discord detox program, leaving all of them without even saying goodbye. What a terrible person this person is, indeed. (Referring to self)
it's supposed to mean that life makes you hardened by the hard times we go through but the phoenix turns hard times into growth and rebirth. i guess its kinda confusing but I was trying to go with the theme when first creating the ad ^^'

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”