Early morning visions I have had regarding a spirit spouse, heaven and hell (Christian-ish extrabiblical)

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Early morning visions I have had regarding a spirit spouse, heaven and hell (Christian-ish extrabiblical)

Post by Amor »

> immediately began drinking again, bringing it all back

Can you see the dark entity on your back that drives you to alcohol. Why do you put up with that?

> Listening to heavy metal

Why would you do that? Try Mozart

Step away from your old habits.

Clean diet, early to bed, be positive

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Early morning visions I have had regarding a spirit spouse, heaven and hell (Christian-ish extrabiblical)

Post by Tundrawolf »

>> immediately began drinking again, bringing it all back

>Can you see the dark entity on your back that drives you to alcohol. Why do you put up with that?

Mostly it's getting passed the idea that I even can. I was taught mental illness was forever, and that if I wasn't a good buy Santa wouldn't bring me any presents and that I would personally spend eternity suffering in magma. Fortunately I know that's bullshit. I'm still struggling with it.

>> Listening to heavy metal

>Why would you do that? Try Mozart

The Wolven in me likes it. It charges him up and empowers him. But you are right, the anger and blind frustration I've been under is being undone.

In fact, a woman literally stopped me in Walmart and asked if I was "naturally happy" (it was the pot) I admitted "when I'm high"! And made her laugh, but this would never have happened previous to yesterday.

I think I am in a somewhat unique position due to what I've suffered through. It feels like, each moment is an eternity passing.

I had something to ask but forgot

>Step away from your old habits.

This is, a good idea. So many paths remain open fully, miracles and all. And before, I struggled to find one path

Maybe a place with less allergies

>Clean diet, early to bed, be positive

I was waiting for the van to be built to start.

I seem to be experiencing velocity related time and paradigm shifts from the trauma.

Things are, strange like aliens are firing a mind affecting device, but they have for a long time to cause me misery after the attack.

I am hesitant to treat them horribly, as is my first reaction (as you know)

They seem to be emanating orange energy with red hues, and their beam "targets" me.

This is why the implant is there, to attach to the adverse energy beam, to make it "easier" to use.

However, asi become conscious of it, I also automatically shield myself from it.

Things are getting better! Right? At least I don't feel so helpless.

Il not sure if I should get more energy to go to the gym or go to the gym to get more energy.

I am not sure, because I was in such a panick mode from the attack, I couldn't deal with these issues, but I am becoming aware of muscles becoming sore from lack of movement, and perhaps my "job" made me move so they didn't tighten up, but becoming more active will happen one way or another.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>I had something to ask but forgot

Tell your oppressors to back off and it may be that the memory is there immediately

>their beam "targets" me.

Take their beam and bend it around to return to them. Visualize an ankh with the long stem absorbing the beam. The horizontal of the ankh stops the flow and the curve on the ankh turns around the flow and sends it back along the stem

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com ... %3DApi&f=1

>This is why the implant is there, to attach to the adverse energy beam

And to make it easier to manage your brain-thoughts. Why do you tolerate the implant? Use your authority

>to go to the gym

Better to exercise in Nature.

Do some yoga twists and bends of the spine

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

>>I had something to ask but forgot

>Tell your oppressors to back off and it may be that the memory is there immediately

They wanted me to ask you, it was shown to me that I the owner of Asraels realm "by law", what should I do about this

>>their beam "targets" me.

>Take their beam and bend it around to return to them. Visualize an ankh with the long stem absorbing the beam. The horizontal of the ankh stops the flow and the curve on the ankh turns around the flow and sends it back along the stem

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com ... %3DApi&f=1

That is when the memory returned

>>This is why the implant is there, to attach to the adverse energy beam

>And to make it easier to manage your brain-thoughts. Why do you tolerate the implant? Use your authority

Why do I keep needing to be told this???

>>to go to the gym

>Better to exercise in Nature.

I felt some AMAZING revelations after some intense workouts at a gym. Mainly the one where I'm a heterosexual, but because of "the devil" (you call the OS) I was "diverted" from it. But I am also never depressed in the wilderness either wich is why I need to get this van done.

>Do some yoga twists and bends of the spine

Ok

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

> it was shown to me that I the owner of Asraels realm "by law", what should I do about this

Whose law?

In any case do nothing about that until you have learned right relationship

>That is when the memory returned

Well done

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

>> it was shown to me that I the owner of Asraels realm "by law", what should I do about this

>Whose law?

Exactly! What happened after posting that I found myself in a "prayer circle" at he dog park, which is fine, but one of the older people in it was looking over my shoulder when I was writing, and had a very judgmental spirit, so I automatically formed him as a negative being, and other trauma related reasons, however while refusing to leave the prayer group (I was there first. It was a coordinated attack!) A sponsor opened my mind and showed me, he is the old part of the OS who's checking in with my generation if they can prey on me again personally.

Also part of why I am here is to shepherd the young because my generation also failed our children, and they need to know, it's all going to be okay.

About the ones who are afraid of hell, the laws of quantifiable thermodynamics, no place like hell can actually exist. And when we find the inifity particle, fears will be renewed, but by then people will know a god described in the Bible could not exist. And if they complain you can say their god is behind it. Because if there's a god he created science, and science changes in space

However there ARE some gruesome hellish realms. I own one now lol.

My husky must have sensed it because he got my attention, and he did need to leave.

But after that we went for a walk in nature, and I will tell you, I'm probably not going to be hiking in the hills with a 110lb pack again. And I'm only 43. At this point if I went to the gym it might not end well

>In any case do nothing about that until you have learned right relationship

Good advice! Eventually I will learn

>>That is when the memory returned

>Well done

Thanks!

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

There is an OS tied "Welcome committee" to new aliens who find themselves coming to earth, these dark beings who are supposed to help alien entities adjust to this planet, completely used their authority to make sure I cam into this world not knowing anything about it, having no self esteem, and in fact believing, and was treated like, I was a "Negative being" (To them, for sure), had no value, was unworthy of being here.

And this was before I got to "experience" my childhood!

I remember, being dead- and coming back to my body, and NOT WANTING TO COME BACK TO THIS PLACE because of the abuse I was suffering on top of it.

There is an almost crippling pain in the center of my rib cage, i battled with it last night, I was able to move passed some fear that has kept me trapped, and I made some progress. Most of the pain is related to having a twisted up clone-corpse that still has life energy within it, thanks to these alien greys and their soul-capturing technology. During the "orientation" into this world, the Wolfen representative said, they would assist me here, which I believe is a reason why I am so attracted to Wolfen energy.

About my inability to save my own life, sell my stuff, and build this van I am supposed to live in:

There is a force that does NOT want me to drag the horror of the attack on my soul 20 years ago, into my "new" book, my "new" life, and IT IS PREVENTING ME FROM WORKING ON MY VAN, and instead, has me resting in my house while my life crumbles around me. However, I am hopeful that before I am actually evicted, that I am able to complete this van, the extension of the frame, the custom fabrication of utility bed to frame mounts, at a minimum, so I will have a shell to live in, the mating of the cab to bed, the install of the front differential, the inspection and rebuilding of engine and transmission, the addition of fresh water, grey water, and black water tanks, toilet, solar, inverter, oven/stone, sun deck solar panel mounting etc.

HOWEVER- it is not entirely a bad thing, as had I not of allowed myself to rest, I would not have had the breakthroughs I had last night and this morning.

I had a HORRIBLE dream of being back, laboring on people's moldy, crusty plumbing, working with a slave driving boss I once had, and even in the dream- I refused to work.

I practiced the flame exercise, tried realigning my intention to the Source. I also worked to cancel adverse contracts using my will alone.

I am sad about being asked to terminate Asrael's physical body with a sword. She was... Either near death or already dead physically. A few days before that, I was "asked" to enter into a treaty to not harm her physically- and I regret not entering into this, I did not, out of fear.

This has caused some mistrust against me on her part, which is deserved. I DID promise her, if I was asked to do something adverse to her, that I would inquire into her heart about it before doing anything seemingly against her, because I do love and care about her.

However, she has moved on, and I have limited influence over her, when she was "whole" within her body.

Last night, I spoke softly to her, told her I was glad she was in my life (What remains of her energy around me, and is using me as an anchor, she is somewhat frightened of moving on, and I am happy to be a comfortable place for her innocent angelic energy.) and wished her a good night.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

> an almost crippling pain in the center of my rib cage

A dark entity digging in. You have greater authority than its supervisor

>IT IS PREVENTING ME FROM WORKING ON MY VAN

What can you do to establish freedom of thought?

>HORRIBLE dream of being back, laboring on people's moldy, crusty plumbing,

Look at the scene as an energy field and see if is part of this 3D timeline

>cancel adverse contracts using my will alone.

Stand inside the Flame to do this - otherwise you will be operating in your personality with much of your authority disconnected

>Do you have an opinion on this work?

Good for many humans. Move on!

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

>> an almost crippling pain in the center of my rib cage

>A dark entity digging in. You have greater authority than its supervisor

OK. I am trying to visualize a scenario where I take authority of them and cancel the assignment. I can say, I had some progress today with it, and the final tailings of the OS attack on my clone. I have some motivation to look forward to a healthy future- something took a strange turn today, and I was granted freedom.

>>IT IS PREVENTING ME FROM WORKING ON MY VAN

>What can you do to establish freedom of thought?

Challenging my old beliefs. There is so much resistance, many entities used my suffering for their enjoyment, they do not wish to let go, but it seems as if I am fated to be successful, or other unseen forces are now beginning to work in my favor- it could also be I am beginning to practice my authority AND control my thoughts, and it is setting me free. New dynamics are forming and I am able to walk in them. Every day a little more hope, a little more light.

>>HORRIBLE dream of being back, laboring on people's moldy, crusty plumbing,

>Look at the scene as an energy field and see if is part of this 3D timeline

It is not- it stands just outside but has "dented" the timeline- not joined it. I feel it is a diversion by the old OS from my true purpose.

>>cancel adverse contracts using my will alone.

>Stand inside the Flame to do this - otherwise you will be operating in your personality with much of your authority disconnected

Yes, I can visualize it! The healing comes fast!

>>Do you have an opinion on this work?

>Good for many humans. Move on!

But not aliens? Or just my human energy, good for his comfort.

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

FTR (For the record)

Things in the ethereal seem to be winding down, and given that they once bristled with negative energy, i am glad- my sleep is becoming deeper and more restful, i am actually working on chipping away at my "Sleep deficit".

About Asrael: I am mourning her almost daily. I loved talking to her, softly, as gently and lovingly as I could. I am grieved I did not take the contract to never physically harm her, days before I was asked to strike without hesitation, and I asked the beings in charge, what would have happened, had I not of struck her dead, and they told me, she would have died in deep emotional and mental turmoil. She was trying to work through some things, knowing that she was dying, or changing, but only a death blow to her body could scatter those binding energies and "set her free". Also, if she would have been reborn as the kind and gentle Wolfen woman I saw her potentially as, she would have been born in black, hopeless, stinking caverns, and that would have been terrible for her new consciousness. Perhaps she would have been "okay", but I have not done "What as asked of me before" and I have regretted it to extreme degrees endlessly for decades, which is why I struck without hesitation. I was asked to run a sword through her heart, then to cut her throat, I was horrified but what I was being asked to do, but I did it, and I was told, to cut deeper in her throat- she had zero reaction to it, and I did, and very little blood came out, which most human doctors would tell you, a carotid strike will yield a great voluminous spray of blood, so it lends to the idea that, she was in a various stage of transition.

I have come to my knees at the feet of Asrael, bowed me head before her, and submitted my fate to her: If her anger dictates I suffer for my actions, then so be it.

I am also simultaneously confident, that all the months spent pushing vengeance away and working to reach her heart were not spent in vain, and that she, too, will have mercy on me. This is what love does. I wish her to be at peace

Also, as I said, her energy is now living in a Wolfen in a different timeline, and she is having a GREAT time (But she is still angry at me).

Her residual soft energy, I call, "Innocent Asrael" has stayed around me, and unlike Ms. Asrael, she is willing to speak back to me, to interact me on a dual level, and perhaps, this energy is what I have been trying to mine out of the large Wolfen I saw a year ago.

We're still working it out, her and I.

About the ambiguous base: It was on the moon. I am pretty sure, it looked very "lunar". Another reason why I believe it was there, I probed deeper and, Nazis came to mind. I was raised by my progenitors to hate other humans based on skin tone, and I once identified with such people: I can tell you, they are are basest, most cruel, and least intelligent of all people that I have met, outside of ones of a certain barbaric and useless religion.

I say this, because the same baseless, ignorant, narrow minded prejudices I experienced here on earth, I was the victim of on the moonbase. The Wolfen I was with, female, tall and lenky, perhaps she was part grey, perhaps she was part "dog" I do not know- we were assigned to a remote sub-base, very lonely, days upon days spent with the exact same view and no entertainment, other than each other.

And, we were hated by the Nazis, perhaps her fur wasn't "white" enough, and her golden eyes now "blue" enough. One thing I realized in my life, the real stupidity of the Nazi culture was, due to the idiocy of human nature, had they of achieved their desired end goal and achieved full superiority over this planet, eventually they would exterminate all "inferior" races, and then be left to kill one another, whoever had the "bluest" of eyes and the "blondest" of hair, and the- "Whitest" of skin would be left standing- MAYBE, subject to the strength, training, and barbarism of the "inferior" ones- it was an ideology of the last two puritans standing, to make an inbred "Master race" to populate this planet, being so wise and intelligent, as not to understand that inbreeding has innate issues that negate the very core of their supposed highest goals.

However: Just like I Ms. Asrael actual... was all I had "Down there" in those caverns I now supervise/sponsor, (I am told it is teeming with life that view me as a sort of god or master, and some of them genuinely "love" me, but their physical appearance is hard to accept, however, I am working on accepting them regardless, as their hearts towards me are genuine and pure.

"Kara", the moonbase Wolfen's name was, I am told she was a genetically created wolf person, mocked and hated by the Nazis, and me as well, them being puffed up and thinking they are superior to me because I am not a "Good 'ol boy" such as they are.

I will also say this, the "Good 'ol boys" are the ones I have sicced Asrael's armies on, to feed on their wretched, starved, cancerous souls, and the only regret I have is that I was not made aware of more of them, to rid this planet of these.

Asrael's armies are suffering a power vacuum, and a number of their leaders are looking to me for orders.

I have told them to stand down, to get some R&R.

I don't need to tell anyone the appearance of these Beings, mythology is close enough, they resemble creatures I cannot describe with human language, they are united in purpose, and they do not have a word for "fear".

Many of them are more powerful than Asrael, but submitted willingly to her.

Some of the higher ups respect the work I did with Ms. Asrael, and are willing to take commands from me, some are eager, but I do not want to misuse this power.

About the Nazis: The spiritual power I have to known down strongholds, I have used to tear down their old xenophobic ideals and power, and will continue to tear them down- unless leaving them serves as an example for others.

The new world is one of acceptance and unity, and the old ways should be allowed to die peacefully, or if by force, depending on what the ideal wants.

Perhaps a part of me is here to also give the Doggen/Wolfen/Hybrid peoples dignity and compassion, as they have been treated poorly by the greys and the Nazis, and it is time for them to have a say in their destiny, and I 100% support them in their autonomy.

In spite of this, I can feel resistance from still-living spacefairing humans over this, prejudices and wrong assumptions about these creatures, the base typical earthling dysfunction that is holding the entire human race back from better things.

It is frustrating, as my first instinct is quite Wolven: TO utterly destroy all transgressors and all memory of them from the universe.

I am being taught diplomacy, and I hate it.

The rest today was so sweet, I am afraid to allow it its work totally, but I know I may not get another chance- and I must simultaneously balance work on the van, with rest, when I want to go 100% one or the other. My fear is, I will sleep many months deeply, becoming more and more nocturnal, and will find myself evicted, and sleeping this sleep in the bushes, and not inside of a van designed to accommodate my sensibilities as a civilized (lol) human better.

It is my hope that I find true rest within the van, to complete it in the safety of the wilderness, of the remote forests where my contemplation will go unmolested by the noisesome pestilence.

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Part of my struggles here as an individual compared with other humans is, that other humans have "roots" here. When they die, they either know they will come to nothing at all, their energies going elsewhere and "they" will cease to exist, or they instinctively know they will be transferred to varying degrees to "other bodies".

My issue is, as a visiting alien, I have no such ties- which makes the prospect of my death, potentially frightening. However, I know I am to be brave, and I will be. If I am transferred back to my home realm, I will do so with all of my memories intact, and another may not be sent, which may be very bad for this realm, if humanity is not successful in evolving.

But I think the star children are already doing better. The are soft, however, and lack leaders.

I resonate with the idea that if I am transferred back to my realm the draconians will come to earth and enslave the human race temporarily, and while suffering will be great, eventually humans will drive them off the planet and discover a new unity, but at great cost.

It is better if I remain here
Last edited by Tundrawolf on Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

After typing that, Nazi in the space program visited me, but he was a "good" one, and had compassion for "Karista", the Wolfen companion to my post on mb-1. (He says his name is Hans. He also says the goal wasn't blonde hair and blue eyes, but genetic strength, assisted by greys, but as he said, you cannot fully trust them, [there was also great arrogance within the Nazi command structure, and this lead to the derailment of their plans] and their program was derailed, which is why we aren't fighting Nazi flying saucers to free the concentration camps in Austria, or something to that effect)

Also I am being sponsored by someone I was taught to hate, someone of the ruling class. I don't want to say their name as there is a lot of stigma around them. But I found them lending me disciplinary energy during an adverse situation in real life I was struggling with today.

So I cannot hate a single group entirely, and I realize the irony of that, as hating "all" Nazis is clearly stupid and this dynamic keeps the whole world hating each other.

I am also authorized to tell you, the apocalypse has been cancelled. I was supposed to say it 4 days ago but I was struggling.

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

When "they" we're "done" with Karista, they led her into a chamber and took her life.

She was executed for no reason other than they had no more use for her.

Her life energy has been one of my sponsors. She doesn't necessarily wish to be my mate once more, she longs to live in another corporeal body, and wants to explore the stars, but was denied that opportunity. She wasn't even told that was to be her last day alive.

This is another reason these generic experiments should be given far more dignity than they have been.

I was told her life force has been too diluted (?) To be put back into a body, and she now fights for others of her kind. Genetic rights. If there are multiple reasons I am here, genetic rights are one of them.

Earth needs to begin setting up far remote probes that cover our space like a 3d network, checking for rogue bases where experiments are carried out outside the purview of the law.

I am told there will be a few bases like this found

Another thing: my "power" (authority?) Here is beyond my human mind to comprehend in this form. Every attempt to "gather" my authority ends up corrupting and limiting it. This is why the oppression system has feasted on my soul, because I allowed myself to be limited by human ideals and religious dynamics.

I literally can't be killed.

So, I am to just relax and rest in this fact, that there are far higher forces at work, here.

Further, I am able to receive mind interactions while working (not while talking to other people though, I "zone out" if I attend to spiritual mind matters,

But another Nazi came to me, he said he brought word of Karista, so when I opened the channel he mocked me with her decaying corpse. Her body was, apparently, given an undignified "burial".

I began to think of the most terrible thing I could do to this man, however, as I am learning to control my thoughts, the cruelest punishment for this came to me:

Do nothing.

The worst thing for a base human animal, the worst fate for one: Is to be forgotten.

And so, that will be it. He is a maintenance worker there. I do not wish for him to be sucked out of an airlock, nor do I wish for him to be on a short list of men who have died on the moon base.

No, my desire for his, is to retire back on earth, live a quiet life until he dies of natural causes, then who's end is to be a name on a long list of obituaries, never to be thought of by anyone again.

I KNOW I KNOW this is being vindictive and I need to stop it.

Further, I am seeing how dynamics of sexual congress are strange to me, as "Loving your body and others" and concepts like, "If one human is worthy of love we all are" are not concepts practiced where I am from, and why it has been such an uphill battle for me to accept others- BUT I AM GETTING THERE.

I also have a renewed hope about my country, one particular party is going nuts with their "power", and I am glad for this, I actually have a sense of peace over the tyranny that is being enacted on the US citizen today in the form of confiscation of legally obtained property. People are mad and getting angrier, and i think the 12 year old think tank these tyrants believe to be the consensus of the US population, will be their downfall.

Further, the Nazis have expressed a desire to meet with me in some respect, but it would require some release of my authority to do so, and i refuse to do that.

If their time is up, their time is up. Others have decreed it, I am only here to enforce it, as astral laws go, if the higher ups need more violence, they know where to go for it.

Personally, as "I" come together, getting some work done on the magic van, I feel my mortality coming together, but in the best possible of ways, I am making peace with being "me", which was an impossible goal, just yesterday.

It is good, and I am heartened. It feels like the rest of my life is happening, the new book is being written. I have cut off contact with the girlfriend, she can be with her other lover, plus I need time to collect myself- I almost contacted her today but I am glad I did not.

There is an encouraging spirit speaking to my spirit, telling me, relax, take my time with the van, enjoy myself- "you got this". It is very heartening

I have not felt this comforted in decades. I know more is to come as I make peace

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

I have a question, if I am just a minor cog in a bigger machine, why is my authority so vast? I am willing to accept why I am here, even if it's to be a minor thing or influence, but why, when I imagine myself a small (but important) piece in a machine, i have to give up almost all if not all of my authority?

I am still healing, decompressing, relaxing, accepting things I wasn't able to, before.

The "old" me is settling back in, but not to control me, I believe just to "make peace with" the new me. (I do NOT want be ruled by the old me!)

When I imagined myself a small gear in a larger machine, it didn't seem right, I pushed the thought bubble into the solar system, and the sun shown on it, but nothing really happened (it was beautiful).

Still, things are being revealed. I am starting to hate spending time in this house, and I feel like the van is calling to me, I got a major step done on it today. It feels like my new life is starting!

All manner of things are coming to my understanding, and I am accepting them. If they are wrong, I am being taught to discern. I accept them as they come.

Further, the Nazis REALLY seem to be interested in me. They tried opening a huge portal of a flood of communications with me, but I resisted it, and pushed it away. I will not be bombarded with excess communication like that. I will not allow my time to be taken up, if this hinders my ability to enjoy my life, what's even the point?

I continue to mine out more of my authority from within the OS that has imprisoned it for so long.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

> if I am just a minor cog in a bigger machine, why is my authority so vast?

It is useful to distinguish the various levels of what anchors in the human format. Obviously most of the cosmic entity cannot fit there. The human gets glimpses of its cosmic nature and sometimes there is alignment that permits more authority to be available to the human consciousness

On other occasions the human grasps for authority that is not functionally delegated at the time.

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

FTR:

Neo Alaska Asrael (warrior girl) came to me, asking me for some strategic advice in a situation she had nowhere else to turn to. I told her, to attack a target at her three o clock, some sort of orange glowing bladed machine-thing. It was my first instinct, and I told her, go, GO GO!!! ATTACK IT NOW!

Well, she died. I guided her energy back to her body, and due to the damage I had done to it, she began choking...

I demanded the aliens heal her body, and they told me, if they did, she would hurt me. I threatened them with the annihilation of everything they have ever known, but shutting down their reactors was much more effective, as well as sucking out their atmosphere.

I told them, if she's going to be cranky, then FIX MY BODY AND MAKE ME SAFE FROM HER, AND HELP HER TOO.

They were doing things "behind the scenes" (Medically, for her) and told me, they could not transfer her energy back into her body, because her (Spinal chord? Vagus nerve? Nervous system???) would not accept it, so using my powers, I began to knit her throat, carotid arteries, tendons and connective tissues, muscles, skin, nerves etc back together, and they told me to, "Pull up her genetic makeup file and use that as a guide to reconstructing her", and I did, and it seems as if her body was made whole. Her pericardial sack has healed, in fact, her heart wound was the most minor injury, according to them.

I also saturated her body with my heart light, weaving it through hers.

She had some intestinal issues, tension in her gut muscles, and her neural network needed a little help "relaxing" (She was always, always, always angry), and there was an energy parasite in her spine that I removed and ejected into space for her. Basically gave her body a tune up.

As far as I know, she is hovering around her body. I am told to "place" her back inside of herself, before I go to sleep tonight, so I did. Her eyes opened.

IF SHE STARTS CHEWING ON ME AGAIN I will have to strike her dead, yet again.

The image of her with her wounding is now old, and the image of her being made whole, is now illuminated.

___

When I grew angry at the universe, some beings in this universe began to send attack ships and entities into my universe. (as leverage over me, as revenge) I stopped them, but they are still trying to push forward.

Could this be a tit for tat, sacrifice type of situation? The "Price I pay for being here?"

I summoned the things in my realm I cared for, and I imagined them being obliterated, and then showed the attackers the image. I did not TRY to destroy the relevant worlds and beings etc in my realm, but I was willing to do it, even if they are precious to me. You don't get sent here if you are weak.

They accepted it and backed off. I think some of these beings need to learn "respect" for why I am here. There are beings at the edges of this galaxy and possibly this universe that are VERY concerned over the old Earth dynamics.

I think many of them are now aware they are hanging by a string, and the best course of action is to rearrange their dynamics to exclude Earth from exploitation. Everyone wins, then.

FURTHER: I probed into the aliens who are at the base who are connected with Asrael's realm. (She is quite mad at me. But, she is staying still. There is a soft yellow glow about her throat. I am, again, making myself vulnerable to her in courage.) In another realm she is looking me in the eyes and knowing I am a black eye-faced killer and she has no power over me.

Anyway, when I was threatening the greys connected with Asrael, I tore through their protections, and I saw a MULTIVERSE OF WORLDS Amor, have you seen this? Many, many worlds in harmony, i saw and felt so many personalities, to some of these greys, THIS IS JUST A VIDEO GAME WITH LIVING PLAYERS, screwing with Earth, the little greys "vehicles" you can buy to "play" to them! I saw and felt so many reasons, dynamics, entertainment, at our "expense". Have you seen this? This is probably why I am here, this cruel "Video game" has to stop, now. Like a farming simulator, but the villagers are now spacefaring and are autonomous.

I encapsulated the entire realm in a bubble, ready to crush it out of existence, but that's when I realized a more nuanced approach is better: Shutting their power off within their base, and sucking the air out long enough to get their attention and let them know I am not fucking around, here.

I have intentionally released the black bubble surrounding their multiplicity of worlds. Maybe they needed a warning shot as well? Things become a lot scarier when the video game begins attacking back in real ways that affect their lives. I can't help but see this as true.

These worlds, imagine fifteen, twenty other inhabited and advanced Earths all within the same distance as our moon form one another.

Another sustaining planet.

The planets I originally harmed: I restarted something of an energy device within the third planet, some of them will survive. They told me they will not survive, and I told them, "You WILL rebuild." (They were tired and needed motivation. I was shown they can start over, it will be primitive, but a thriving society can be achieved there. As I yet live I will continue to check on them and assist them, they are already trying to figure out what happened, they think their children brought an "evil god" upon them, but I feel bad about what I did, and I want to assist them, and I will.)

I still feel bad about it, and I am like a bull in a china shop in space.

I get the feeling that Earth is presently this universes "Whipping boy", and is taken advantage of by many, many worlds and beings, and it has come time for this to stop being the case. We have earned our sovereignty, and it is time to start stepping into the light.

The idea of 'Shrinking" ships is a great idea, and better than destroying them. Now that I think about it, I should have shrunk the ships that were crossing over into my realm. I blew them up. I should get the hang of shrinking them, and not default to annihilation.

I am still learning.

The lesson from the three planets is still in my mind, which is why I did not try and just wreak havoc with the multi planetary system I saw, and your wisdom came to my mind, and that gave me the idea for shutting their power off. (I turned it back on just now for them. I think they are trying to "harden" their defenses against me, I uncovered plans for it, so I have fused one of their reactors permanently. I am not some asshole who wants to torment them, I am trying to get them to fix mistakes THEY have made, and to assist me as I remedy various situations. These aliens need DISCIPLINE. )

Asrael is hunched over, coughing, but she is going to be okay. I do not feel like she is going to hurt my emotional body.

Pure Asrael is sleeping at my feet. She does not want to return to Dark Asrael. I do not know what that means for New Asrael.

I should add, the only reason her soul energy got transferred to the Alaskan Asrael was, my sincere desire for her to experience life "On the surface of Earth" rather than being in some stinky, shitty caves. I am not aware of how deep she is within the Earth, and from what I have seen probing the caverns, there is a massively thick, heavy blast door made of alien metals that are almost impossible to damage. So she is "Sealed" down there until they decide to let her out (And they are terrified of her, they have experienced her anger. My hope is, though she remains "unchanged", there is a spark within her of the desire for a new life.)

I have to take my hands off of it again. I think, Asrael knows I wield power over her, and she is endeavoring not to be mean to me.

BUT her body now seems to have a glow about it, her chest between her breast and her head looks almost white, it reminds me of the picture you included of the phoenix bird, and the other animal and the earth, the picture of the sun, the brightness at her neck.

Turns out I was worried over nothing.

Further: Amor, these greys, they are not short but not tall, more like medium, I sense a sincere desire for them to work with me "For joy". I sense no deception in them. They are not trying to bait me with hot wolf women. It feels like their sincere desires line up with my own.

As I accept this, my fear of them leaves, my anger goes away, and diplomacy seems to flow in.

Still, I am wary.

They, or perhaps a higher sponsor showed me, the damage to my emotional body is due to my will being hijacked, and how I need to "relax" for it to be healed. I felt some relief happen when they said this. It was good.

I apologize for the voluminous information here!

Also it occurred to me here, that insects seems to want to "attack" me, and various animals are instinctively terrified of me or even angry with me when i have done nothing to them, it was shown to me, this IS because I am an alien, and they ARE trying to defend themselves from an unknown threat.

As I make peace with this planet, instead of attacking me, they are drawn peacefully to me. I also still harbor a lot of angry negative energy from my childhood that they sense, but it is getting better.

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Amor wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 5:54 am > if I am just a minor cog in a bigger machine, why is my authority so vast?

It is useful to distinguish the various levels of what anchors in the human format. Obviously most of the cosmic entity cannot fit there. The human gets glimpses of its cosmic nature and sometimes there is alignment that permits more authority to be available to the human consciousness

On other occasions the human grasps for authority that is not functionally delegated at the time.
The universe has been telling me, clearer and clearer: Some things: in time

I am filled with joy

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

I can't help but feel like i am missing the big picture, here. Like there is so much I still don't know. Like, how we are literally all unaware (most of us) vehicles for a larger cosmic video game. trapped in a consciousness until it is so real, the universe has no choice but to play, fully immersed. It's cruel, evil, and yet due to the horror of existence, there is also no choice.

Only a few ever transcend.

Am I like, a sheriff of this realm, my sense of justice being anchored to the cries of the Earth human race against the injustice purveyed upon them, and me, by aliens in this realm? That's the conclusion I have come to thus far. I have abused my power without seeing the whole picture, but to be fair to me, I found myself in a grossly unbalanced and highly hostile OS system that has tried endlessly to either kill me, or get me to kill myself, when I just wanted to live in peace.

Granted, I have punished the wrong actors, and have made friends with the one I should be destroying, by a "Balance of justice" according to my presuppositions having experienced this realm thus far.

Also, why do these things also seem like schizophrenic delusions (Although they are DEFINITELY contiguous, and we see the same things, so it is either a "Shared delusion" or, these things are real, we have access and control of them)

The only conclusion I can find is, the "Mental health" industry is in part run by the OS to prevent aliens from coming here to effectively change their authority in this realm. "Schizophrenic" sufferers being confused alien entities such as myself, because we are afforded NO PROPER manual of existence- just twisted religion at best, it seemingly is an unfair system, unless we, Amor, are the ones publicly writing a manual for various aliens entering into this realm- adverse and beneficial. My only evidence that things are "getting better" are the starseed children who are going to inherit this earth, who are already doing worlds better than our ancestors at governing this realm to reach higher levels of consciousness (Better life for all).

"The world you grew up in does not exist any more"

I can't help but consider the dark-ages, ages of empires, where life just trolled on and on and on, endless lines of inescapable oppressed poverty that eventually became in the human genome... And people thinking, "It will always be this way for us. There is no hope." And now, we are finding more and more people empowered by higher and better ways of live, up to, and including personal sovereignty, mainly afforded to citizens.

in short- I am seeing first hand the evolution of ways of life unheard of in the times of our ancestors.

And yet, people fight it tooth and nail, and crave oppression in all its forms... I see dizzying levels of stupidity online, people begging and advocating for oppression, ignoring every history book.

Perhaps these people have no hope and inherently desire a self destructive form of governance that always, historically, leads to "Camps" and mass executions.

How can one argue with these hopeless animals, these lemmings, runnign with fervor for their own demise- and yet unwilling to take their own lives- they wish to take as many innocent human beings with them in their misery as possible...

AND YET

(It is enough to drive one to alcohol)

The starseed children ARE kicking ass. For every useful dolt, there are five people who KNOW their dogma is one of societal and mass suicide, pushed by men with bayonets attached to rifles into situations of certain doom, again, historically speaking. People saying certain ideals, "Have just not yet been done properly..." Ignoring the failure prone human weakness to greed and base selfish survival (Again, history)

I had an argument with Hans (Probably not his real name, I will describe him no further lest he fall into trouble in the timeline) where he protested my treatment of the certain Nazi who paraded Karista's body to torment my heart over her demise and undignified treatment- and I shot back at him, "What about YOUR treatment OF ME?!" He had nothing relevant to retort to it. There is "good" in Hans, compassion and empathy and some humility, but he remains loyal to an adverse ideal that is rampant in the ranks on that particular base.

I think if mankind discovered the truth about aliens, many would end their lives over the mundane and wretched wickedness of it all, having hope (As i once did) for alien "Saviors" who will magically pull the human race out of the cesspool we insist on bathing in.

We have to solve our own problems, and if nobody stands up, the world will devolve into suicide and tribalism.

Where, as we are seeing today, the very weakest rule everyone else.

Of course- having read some of the literature about Aleister Crowley, if one switches their consciousness, from a narrow minded point of view this person is "the enemy", but from a painful and brutal means necessary to force mankind into a higher elevation (As we so fervently, resist heaven, by kicking and screaming and desiring to remain trapped in our folly) that if one changes their perspective, their efforts are not evil- but necessary good, and only "Seem" evil to the narrow minded who do not see the trap that they are in.

This became evident to my yesterday as I struggled with my van, and was cursing the air, when some discipline came to me, and the source was revealed to be a man I was taught to hate, who was helping me- and during this incident, I saw his good intentions for the human race- and yet is decried for his efforts against who I was taught was "The enemy", and YET I even find myself siding with "The enemy" in MANY ways, seeing the narrow mindedness and bigotry, closed mindedness and emotionally driven foolishness ON MY OWN SIDE!!!

So, i am finding a middle ground to be better.

I am blessing the three planets I attacked in response for the torture that I endured at the hands of their children, with blessings better than they thought possible- not that I am saying that justifies it, i am only trying to make things better for these people. In some timelines these planets are already lifeless, because they have given up. In others, new life is being born, and will result in a flourishing world.

About Asrael: it is possible more knowledgeable and experienced beings than I required Asrael's body to die, and her essence being transferred to another Wolfen body to experience things with her, that is required for her to evolve, as MS ASRAEL DOES NOT REMOTELY RESEMBLE THE WOMAN SHE WAS BEFORE.

She is more pure, more innocent, kinder, her "Rationality" has been restored to her, but she grieves about her situation, as she is trapped in the dark, death soaked caverns with no light. I would, that lighting be installed down there, that food and water be afforded to the creatures, crops grown, more and more light, climate controls, water flowing, and their lives made better- and access to the surface of this planet (I was told, no oaths- however i acknowledge what a potential disaster it may and will be, to afford these acclimated creatures access to the surface world, their potential tribes and ways of life, and war breaking out if they encounter human beings, perhaps their realms will have to be isolated, however I do have a heart for these creatures, some are very good and moral, others are not...) be afforded to the creatures down there who are to be schooled, trained, and monitored to have full lives, not harming others or themselves, and new colonies be established for this terribly neglected and rejected life- it is the responsibility of those that created them to treat them with dignity, and they HAVE FAILED about it, miserably. If justice must be done for one, it must be done for all.

In short, Asrael does not resemble her old self at all. Just as we have suffered at the hands of these cosmic tyrants, so do these "creations" of theirs still suffer from the gross indiscretion of these ETs. Wherever there is suffering in this universe, it must be found, and justice must be done to set them free.

Although I understand the adverse OS CAN be advantageous to growing beings in ways that were not possible otherwise, what is to be done with the cruel and oppressive beings?
Last edited by Tundrawolf on Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

FTR: I had a revelation, and maybe I need to say it now, while Asrael was out galavanting as a soldier in the alaska realm, and I was asked to... Harm her body right away and immediately and I did, I was just shown that, when her energy was soldiering, she FELT the damage to her body, MUCH THE SAME WAY AS I FELT IT TO MINE during the attack!

Because, she was consumed by darkness and negativity, and could not empathize with what i have been through these last twenty years, NOW she has a VERY REAL experience that she can, and has, by not taking a straight direction back to me, "she" has lived more than one lifetime since then, and we have come to peace in one realm.

My "eyes in the realm I was in, have ascended higher, to see this newer version of Asrael, like she is leading me also out of a dark place. All I sense from her, is affection and acceptance, and a sort of, "What do we do now?" Type of feelings from her.

I have recognized and annulled the "drinking creature" by resisting it's influence, but this event has perhaps been months in the planning, and haven't had a drink in a few days. I am beginning to live a more sober lifestyle and be okay with it (The van helps).

Simultaneously, I have found more "wind" to work on the van (got a lot done today, and thanks to some tea for the mind, was able to get the measurement I needed to not be dependent on this place (as much).

I AM allowed to change my mind. People are allowed to change. At this point, it's like- who am I going to be, tomorrow? I don't even recognize myself a few moments ago.

Truth is, maybe I'm wrong about everything I've been afraid of. It seems like... These fears have been around since a handful of generations ago. If it's a game, in a way, perhaps I want to still play it.

In a way we both somewhat acknowledge, I kind of miss the days of working for the heart of a very angry Wolfen. I miss, trying to find a mutual point where we could... possibly connect emotionally. Feeling such rejection from her, and knowing I was having zero effect on her, yet- I kept hoping maybe, somehow, someway...

But we are here, now.

Miss the girlfriend. But do not regret the growth.

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

FTR: Creating an identity outside of the entanglement of the OS

So, it has become aware to me, that in spite of the affections I have for the Wolfen peoples likely from past life entanglements, that my sole identity should be more diverse, and outside of the scope of having a Wolfen or Wolfen social dynamic as a means of finding a center from which to base ones life...

I am new to this, but it seems to me that, I should be at the center, and not another... It is not ideal to base ones identity on something that is not ones self. I am discovering the cycle of love, also includes hate, (if one is honest) but an identity based and launched from the source origin- which as I am discovering, can be found within the Source. (origin)

In fact, the adverse beings, dynamics, and strongholds seem to be united in purpose to steer one they consider a threat to their obsolete and dying ways, away from the Source, in other "Side quests". Not that one cannot find strength, meaning, and courage in these quests, and depending on perspective, these diversions can highlight deficits and weaknesses in one's constitution, and can either be seen as a vicious and cruel torturer, or as a savior, disciplining you to close areas where you are weak and vulnerable- but also beware, one can easily be overwhelmed if one does not reinforce oneself with the truth of your existence and purpose.

I am still discovering.

What litmus is there for truth, outside of the Source? Source can give origin identity, but one cannot exist there solely.

After posting this, the Asrale energy came to me, with a sincere concern for me abandoning her (She is now reliant on me as her Source and Strength, even if I, myself, am also discovering my purpose here.) and I told her, my heart longs to be with and around her, to give her a future and a hope- and not to harm her.

And, perhaps the one meant to destroy you, can become a friend, and maybe- even a companion.

My only question for her is, what do you desire? We can work on that. I am willing to evolve if you are, and alongside you- for our both mutual benefit. I can fight my own battles- you may join if you wish.

I found myself grieving, once again, that for better or for worse, that I cannot by in some mutually physically close realm with the woman Asrael- if we are not comfortable enough to share close space, then perhaps we could just talk for a while, if she wishes. A part of us, nervous as it is, wants to fall asleep in an embrace with one another.

Third eye relationship is good, but physical touch is another thing.

Still, as I said, improvement of self and one's environment is paramount- if I am a mess, I am not going to be able to be there for those I am involved with, and also, the one to whom is reliant on me, it is best for all involved if I learn to heal, find myself, and my purpose, and take the hand of this Wolfen when I am ready. Because it appears as if, in the oceans of existence, she has found herself ready. If she chooses another path, she is free to do so.

As I said, it is best presently if I focus on myself.

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

I was considering life recently, and how I am so laser-focused on transitory things in this present day life...

For example, how people in the victorian age based so much of their satisfaction of life based on puffy dresses... Dresses that are almost entirely mold and mulch by now... And how today it means absolutely nothing, in fact, it would be considered ridiculous.

So, what does it benefit me, to focus on the things of this age, when they will be gone, tomorrow?

It is interesting to me.

I am bolstering my strength, against these aliens, becoming more present, taking back control of my mind from these entities.

I am excited about space travel, and at the same time, leery. I do not know what my future will hold. The van is coming along nicely, in spite of setbacks.

This contemplation is helping me reach out into the universe, into ethereal dynamics I do not yet understand, to grasp onto more eternal things- knowing even those one day, shall also pass on. The Spirit being eternal is a terrifying possibility, as eternity is the cruelest on punishments, and my hope is, like in Asrael's realm (now mine...) where time is do distorted it literally does not exist, that perhaps Spirit is just so ancient we cannot see it's end, or it's rebirth. But, that is not my concern.

I am gathering myself into myself. Picking up the pieces. Gathering what is real, what is true.

Asrael, as I knew her, does not exist any more. She became a different being the moment she was transferred to the Alaskan uniformed military warrior.

I am learning not to judge... To not let horror shock me, even if it affects me directly. It strikes me as energetic that it has taken all this suffering, to get to this point, only to get to a point, where a normal human could begin to unpack their trauma. The universe is working with me, and has been working with me, to help me find my center.

I see a timeline, where I am doing well. Where I am living happy, fulfilled, a life of vibrancy and joy. A life of peace. I see this life. I am moving towards it.

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Amor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_isDCOB ... ngAlliance

newest from SBA. They describe a sexual event where human hormones are supercharged, and two people have passionate sexual congress, then a fairly terrible event where her baby is taken from her and replaced with a reptoid creature.

While they were describing the sexual act, I realized: Asrael and I had, quite possibly, many of these experiences. I was THOROUGHLY bonded to her in the deepest sexual sense, which, I believe, is one of the reasons we are so connected. I literally... Long for her. (need i say more)

I believe these aliens knew who I was, and began sabotaging my life at an early age. I truly hope Asrael was the being who took my virginity, and not the rapists and slime who raped and molested me during my childhood (humans). I believe she was my first- she deserves it. I try and hold nothing against her.

So, they charged us up sexually, filled us with pheromones, and we made passionate love to one another, perhaps endlessly as our bond grew to un-severable lengths. Then, they waited for the right time- turning her against me, making her furious with white hot rage against me, and finally- placed my clone with my scent and pheromone signature before a RAGINGLY hateful Wolfen (Consider her having a Wolven moment...) whereupon she ripped my body apart and tortured me mercilessly, for her, moments perhaps, for me: Decades.

I am also aware of several lifetimes I have lived while alive on this earth, and those experiences being also terrible, which is one of the reasons for my existential dread.

I can see how the OS was brought up against me, I can see how these dark forces have been unkillable, and I see how I am here to stop them. I am relaxing, allowing my power, and strength to flood into me.

I was shown a dark black planet where some very adverse aliens were from, and I was told to destroy it, that there was nothing there worth saving, it was the origin of these sadistic greys.

What is this, a cosmic circus, where any being can rent an alien suit and torture humanity? I am getting SICK AND FED UP WITH THESE ALIENS.

I am getting to the point where I am wishing death upon them.

So, I cracked their planet in half, it was a struggle but I managed to do it, but knowing there are unseen beings about it, I set up a field to entrap them- something beyond horrific for them, like being cemented alive and conscious within a field designed to trap them. I don't know how I did it, I just did it.

I also made it permanent- it is quite cruel as they are desperately trying to get out, but it will not work. In fact, I have released their life forces into capsules- they are powerless now.

They are trying to threaten Asrael to get it to stop- but I summoned my astral body, which is quite large and bigger than this solar system, and I simply set them for destruction if they so much as sneeze at me.

Whatever wronged forces are at work here, if I let them use my authority/power, they are QUITE handy at thwarting these aliens.

I also shrunk a ship hovering above me, it was HARD not to destroy it, as it began to buckle, and it's hull threatened to slice through the ship itself, but i concentrated harder, and safely shrunk it.

I told them to leave or they will be erased.

I am thoroughly pissed at the crimes they have committed against me, they are trying to rationalize it as, "What did you expect us to do, you are our enemy!"

I have marching orders, I have authority, and I have power. I am stepping back, A. so I do not destroy any more worlds that may be innocent, and B. so my being is recalibrated to be more effective. Every wrong I desire to be righted is programmed within me.

Even as I speak, these once terrifying greys, are now pitiful creatures, and I almost feel sorry for them. What waits for them if they continue this trespassing will be quite something. My anger is once again renewed to a rage. I am allowing the universe to process it, to make me more effective against them, and to accomplish this mission, and it's lasting effects.

I am told the amount of effort required to bring a force more powerful "Than me" is not worth the trouble it would take to justify what is being done to earth humans, or this planet or it's special nature to the parasitic adverse and sadistic alien predators.

I am filled with a rage to commit acts of vengeance so terrible it would make even they quiver, yet I am restraining myself.

Further: The reason I have been shown torture porn in the spirit realm is, the greys have power over your emotions, and one must be hardened to it. Even images of my beloved Asrael tortured in the most horrific ways. If I allow it to affect me emotionally, they will have some power over me, so I refuse to let it affect me.

In this they know they have no power over me. They are the real enemy here, from what I am seeing.

Perhaps I was told to quickly kill Asrael to not only show her I mean business, but to show them their experiment in pain has failed, and they will not triumph over me. I am filled with the rage of the Wolven over these characters. I also forgive and do not hold fault to the beautiful Miss Asrael, her rage energy came back up to yell at me through New Asrael, and I allowed it- she became quite fierce, but I stood tall and gave her my throat. She did not harm me. I know her anger and frustration needs somewhere to go, and if she needs to take it out on me, I allowed her to do so. A part of her still held blame against me for her imprisonment (She was utterly lied to... Manipulated hormonally, genetically, pheremonally, to hate me to her core, and I could feel her eons old hatred of me, like an ancient demon for the man who sent her to hell, however, if it was up to me and I had my faculties as a boy that I do now, I would have forced them to free her dna and her mind, her soul spirit and heart, and I would have whisked her to a remote place in Alaska where we could live in peace with one another, and I would treat her as she deserves, with utmost of dignity, love, and respect. I hold no ill will towards her. I forgive her, and release the karmic dagger that hovers over her head. She is a part of me... We share DNA. She is my wolfen clone. Which is one of the reasons why she completes me, why we share a heart, her and I.)

No, it is this grey mafia of human torture that are to blame for this.

My rage is collecting against them.

I feel they have a massive black ship that is in another lower dimension, half the size of Earth, hovering above us in the darkness. Do you see this Amor? It is massive, and responsible for much of our oppression.

I believe these are the beings responsible for my very negative experiences with abduction. The other greys... May have been friendly and trying to help me. I am not sure. And I attacked their home worlds =( This is why I must exercise so much caution. I am talking about the one with the female spirit who likes me.

Regardless: I am stepping back and allowing my emotions to dissipate so that justice can be done.

There is a dark cosmic court of these these greys fear. This is why they have tried to stop me, to wear me down and destroy me. To connect me with the most vicious creature mankind has ever experienced. Yet my energy cannot be motivated by revenge. But, by karma. I am the implement and tool of karma.

Not a one of these beings will escape. Every single one of them will have exactly the fate they fear the most, as a warning sign, echoing throughout this universe, and others: It is time for the black alliance to end.

I am being told to release my anger against them, it is clouding my judgment and making me weak.

It seems I am setting aside my anger, they were trying to negotiate with me, lies, all lies, all lies, I resisted it, they have been lying to me MY ENTIRE LIFE. I set aside my retribution against them, and I told them, "If you leave, and never return, I will allow you to live, and keep your ship." I shrunk their ship in one dimension, a critical dimension, and they were not happy about it, so I am also cutting their supply to the dark matter in this realm as well (A huge reason they are here.)

It is no longer worth it for them to be here, they may leave in peace, but they have tried to find my weaknesses, however as I defocus from my human self, and allow my astral/alien self to become conscious, as I said, he could crush their massive ship between his fingertips.

I will say this too! The the screen of my mind is being shown this,

"They" used my clone to hurt, damage and treat Asrael cruelly. I do not believe he was a "nice" guy to her- not necessarily his fault! These aliens are masters of manipulation and can program human to do all sorts of things ESPECIALLY if they are genetically engineered by them!

So it is ENTIRELY POSSIBLE Asrael was NOT attacking me personally but this clone, and EVEN IF SHE WAS it was NOT HER FAULT. She didn't do it because she's a "bad" woman. She even told me she was lied to about me, and had she of known the truth she would not have hurt me or my clone, my "spiritual body".

Once I saw her in the vision she immediately stopped hurting me\ my clone. I'm not pretending she perhaps did not have some animosity against me personally, as one vision she may have orchestrated was "mocking" to me as a human being (but I don't hold it against her).

It is coming up better and better for me. I am on a fast track to finding my destiny. I want the world to know that Asrael is not a bad person. She is just as much a victim as I am in all of this. How my heart yearns to make space with her, and I know it's not the "real" me, but whomever this is within me would be overjoyed to see her, to talk to her, to embrace her. I don't know if that's something she would want.

Perhaps the cosmic me could also understand how much she is adored.

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Some observations:

Two nights ago when I was struggling with the dark alien entanglement, three times after I laid my head to sleep, and immediately my mind was whisked away to REM sleep I was immediately woken up each time, feeling my consciousness slip upwards, to their orbiting ship.

From this, I deduced that to "abduct" a human consciousness, the body does not need to be present. They "Channel" the life force energy of a human into a container, where they can manipulate, change, damage, destroy, and re make it so that this human no longer resembles their natural self, but a version more fitting to the dark agendas of these unfeeling aliens.

For more physical experiments, the body may need to be taken (To birth their genetically engineered spawn, that leech nutrients destined for a human baby, to their spawn, while the human child withers and starves, which is why many human mothers who are worthy of their children will be desperate not to allow these experiments to continue, as they know their child will wither on the vine)

I am, once again, thrown into the depths of a hopeless depression, not seeing or knowing or feeling my way out.

The flame exercise works, but seems to have no effect, I could also be plunged back into un-dealt-with darkness and negative emotions.

I found a leak of water by my house, as I struggle to stay relaxed enough to heal, memories of my beloved dog Barley came to haunt me this morning, as I was so caught up in the unknown horror of what I have endured in this life, I was too busy to notice the water leak that attracted the venomous snake that bit him, then ultimately took his life, and took a beloved protector, a dog that was matched perfectly to me, whos company I could sorely use, as my husky dog is good for teaching but not so much for daily comfort of being present with me. I mourn his passing, and the passing of my Shepherd, with a sorrow that pierces the center of my heart, and would drag me to death itself.

And another water leak found, attracting snakes again, putting my husky in danger, because I find myself unable to cope with the burden of life, a burden ordinary unmolested humans find difficult, let alone one such as myself that has multiple lifetimes lives within this one, ripped apart by aliens, my mind eviscerated and rewired to destroy myself at every turn, tortured and frustrated, forced to become nothing against my own will.

It seems as if the black alien greys and the OS were working in tandem, using base human animals and perverting and twisting them to eat their own even in times of abundance. I can see how the morality implied in some religions is necessary to keep the base human animal from destroying itself.

I can also see how my cosmic self needs to "Awaken", I don't have the knowledge for this, when I am just trying to survive not being abducted and tortured in ways most humans could not fathom, each night as I try to go to bed.

I am overwhelmed, my sponsor seems like a haughty, useless piece of garbage that wants fame and completely lacks empathy for my specific set of problems, wants a "performer" in spite of my struggles, what help are they??? If I do not make them famous? If they are unempathetic to my struggles, why are they even in my circle? Why can they not provide me with answers that will set me free?

I feel as if I need reinforcement from my realm. If they would even be willing to come here, I pray they do not ask me for an explanation of things, they may find the human race not worth the effort, they may find this realm worthy of erasure and rebuilding, if they do not recoil in disgust and permanently close off all channels of aid to this realm.

I do not feel as if any help can come from this realm, from the Source, from anywhere but my realm, if they will still even consider me as alive, perhaps they are just as uncaring as the beings i have encountered here, save the canines.

There is no meaningful aid here that I can see, nothing that "helps" or solves anything more than a few moments at a time, or a day and a half at best.

Why should I continue when there is no help? I should withdraw every aid here and give this realm back to the black aliens, and let them have fun destroying this place, I have no good reason to keep struggling, and striving, for an undefined goal.

fuck this place

there is no goal, no light to strive for, no freedom to reach for, there is only perpetual struggling, who, in their right mind, having experienced this, would want to save this wretched realm? Only at the expense of myself would I do it, and perhaps my fate is to suffer in "hell" as the black aliens celebrate- what does any single entity existing give two shits about that? I am only a "what" a "tool", who cares about me as an individual, I am only as valuable as my utility, according to my sponsor, why should it be from anyone else?

Maybe the suffering in this realm will not only continue but grow much, much worse. Where is the good? When you cannot even trust angelic aliens, to whom will anyone turn to? When even our own within the human race sells their fellow humans out, it is perpetual selfish cruelty for the benefit of the few, what else is new, under the sun?

Man, fuck this place. Even the thought of going to alaska with a massive Wolfen no longer appeals to me. I would be terrified of them the entire time, what good is that? Sure, we would have our moments, but that ship has sailed, in my estimation.

The only salvation I have is to exert the last of my energies to build this van, and get as far away from the human race as I can possibly get. What a glorious future that awaits me, then!

If I volunteered for this, whatever aspect that makes it worth my time and effort eludes me, and if I was forced to do this, then my only desire left is to rob the beings responsible of their futures, of their hopes, of their families, of their loved ones, of everything they have ever known or cared about, and the only way I will be satisfied is if they suffer as horrifically as I have, many times more so, to be given hope, then it wrenched away, over and over until they are shells of themselves, only to be given hope- and it wrenched away, rest never being afforded to them, ever, their essence tortured until, perhaps another big bang happens in protest, I do not know, all I know is the suffering i have experienced and continue to experience demands retribution, or satisfaction.

These adverse entities have turned me into a raging Wolven, and there is not a single opposite entity that cares. So why should I?

Return to “Dreams and The Unconscious”