Early morning visions I have had regarding a spirit spouse, heaven and hell (Christian-ish extrabiblical)

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Early morning visions I have had regarding a spirit spouse, heaven and hell (Christian-ish extrabiblical)

Post by Tundrawolf »

Amor wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:53 am I had a stray cat that used to visit me quite a lot. It was very traumatised and used to draw blood when it played fighting with me, but it was a good cat, and often looked at me and others in a non-cat-like way

There was another stray cat that used to frighten my cat. The other stray made a horrible non-cat noise and eventually I understood it was possessed. So I fixed that and immediately it sounded like a normal cat - and no longer oppressed my cat

Anyway, no pets were allowed in the complex and eventually this one was captured and later put down as it scratched people

That night it came to my place as a panther and looked in the window at me - and was gone forever.

A night or two later, at 6:15 pm an identical cat came and rattled the front screen door. I did not open it. The next night that same cat was back at 6:15 and again rattled the screen door. So I opened the door and it ran away never to return. What a dumb cat. The original cat knew to go to the back door

So your dog, being near death, saved you the trouble and trauma of caring for a dying animal. How kind was that?

You were being cared for. Be thankful and do not punish yourself
I am torn on this. Allow nature to take the dog, or realize they are suffering and hiding it... I remember, living in California there was this terrible sound I would hear coming from a neighbors back yard... At first I thought it was people making more people, but I came to the horrific realization, it was their dog, in terrible pain- and the moment they returned home, or the dog heard their door open, it immediately stopped whaling.

So, their dog was in awful pain but hiding it, as canines view the pack above all else, and some will be bullied to death if they are a drag on the pack.

Her last days were spent on a lake, at a dog park, getting fed very well, something had been having me making her food tastier, she went for one final trip and taste of freedom, and was killed very quickly on her way back... But yes, I realize she had some possessing entities, some strange behaviors, but at her core, was selfless love.

Right now, seeing the place on the bed where she would be laying, makes me feel like the loneliest being in the universe.

The novelty of taking my time-off is beginning to wear thin, I am being patient, allowing this loss to teach me, forgiving, letting go, accepting, and hoping for some lasting, concrete benefits.

Once, I saw in the white wolf who saved my life, his face turn into the face of a demon, perhaps it was Asrael manifesting, but it was like a creature that was not him was "wearing his face" and it looked very angry. It was a somewhat disconcerting sight, but he took control and his face went back to normal.

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Early morning visions I have had regarding a spirit spouse, heaven and hell (Christian-ish extrabiblical)

Post by Tundrawolf »

A week ago I was struggling with a familiar issue.

She told me, give this to me.

I trusted her with it.

I cannot wait for the result =)

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Loving yourself is even better than having a good dog

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

How do i love myself when even my progenitors counted me as valueless?

I was talking to a combat veteran friend of mine yesterday, and he recounted how I desired to create AI motivated automated destroyer drones.. Turns out that may not be totally dead. I had a fight with my ex yesterday that got ugly, and today I kind of just want to discard this planet as I was discarded.

I also found the remains of my dog, a strip of skin, a length of intestine, her body had been dragged off by a predator, which is why I have been unable to locate it.

There is a lot going on in my soul today, a coming to terms with boring ass reality.

A while back, I was in dire straits, and was betrayed by a family member I thought I could trust...

It has vexed me greatly for a while, but finally settled on, extinguishing this person's existence on this planet has less value to me than a live round of ammunition.

It continued to vex me, as this person has an abundance of means to have helped me, but refused to do so. Likely out of "teaching a lesson" founded in spite, however now the lesson will be taught to them, instead.

One day on the lake, on my kayak, Asrael came to me, and she told me, "Give me this person, and their family."

NGL, I grinned a bit, and surrendered them to her. It may, be, soon, they will discover why even her own people fear her, and to be honest, I am somewhat giddy over it. I thought, what of the children? If they will gut me like a fish, and torture me for decades, what will they do to them?

Not my problem.

=)

Anyway, several things occurred to me yesterday. Number one was, I am a fool for helping any other individual in this life. I need to look out for me, and only me. If something or someone does not serve my interests, it is prudent for me to abandon all endeavors and continue to pursue my own gratification.

The other thing, is the attack on my soul 20 years ago, was perhaps the best possible thing to bring me into awareness, rather than being a victim- I became self-aware.

The final thing was, the hatred Asrael has had for me, has begun to come full circle. In my sincere efforts to aid and comfort her, to empower her, to allow her peace and freedom, she has begun to relax.

I am not sure if this is a new and unexplored thing, or that outsiders looking in at my situation simply do not understand the connection I have with her, which is quite possibly, immutable... But, things that vex me... Also vex her greatly. Because we share an emotional/spiritual "heart", if I am distressed, she also struggles and suffers.

And, due to her spiritual position, she has unlimited reach. Basically this planet is her playground.

And, she needs to feed.

Also, it was shown to me, that if I pass away under undesirable circumstances in this world, I WILL be "coming back" here as vengeance, until I am satisfied and stopped.

How interesting! With how I've been treated here, I'm almost drooling with the rage I want to (presently, I hope it changes) reign down on the human race.

I believe, I AM the child the village has rejected, who desires to burn it down to feel it's warmth!

I was shown, yesterday, as I was searching for my dog's body, that I was created to be a pure, innocent, being of kindness, tenderness, and love, and this world basically raped that right out of me.

I wonder, who thought it would be a good idea to send me here? Amongst these savage cave dwellers? TO punish me into maturity? To taint the white with blood?

Or....

Was it to create a weapon? So twisted and eviscerated, yet still living, a being of pure blind rage, mixed with the intellect of a Wolfen, and the power of the Dark Kingdom? I'll tell you, for all the light realms think they can defend against her, everyone has sin...

Everyone has a blind spot...

You cannot live on this planet without one.

Maybe, I was sent here to make the feeding grounds ripe for the destruction that is to come.

I'm feeling rather empowered today =)

There has to be a reason I was sent here- ancillary to being a pure being that everyone wants to fuck (in the fun way, and others) but it evades me.

The cool thing about making war machines is, I get to satisfy my thirst for blood, AND get rich doing it! It's win-win! The icing on the cake watching them live and work, reviewing footage of their handywork. The only deterrent, aside from engaging in a powerful force of my government- is that I believe my government hasn't been "For the people, by the people" for some time, and my drones may be used against us. Illuminati and all that bullshit. Although, the more I think about it, and witness the cowardice of subjects, sometimes I feel like the "great reset" isn't a bad thing... Humans need to be managed or they will destroy themselves. (Is it a bad thing? Or will the interests and meddling of other worlds be frustrated as they use these human bodies as entertainment and etc? Does "right" even exist? Or, can it possibly survive the human race?) I am also blood related to one of the ruling families of this world, so that dynamic is also in my veins, or so I was told as a child. It could account for some of the wretchedness of my familial line, but I do know, the most unfortunate beings are born into the same bloodlines that borne me. Woe unto them.

I realize I am in a strange mood presently, but I feel very "empowered". I think I am channeling Asrael, and if I am, I think her and I would really get along.

Maybe some of my humanity still lives, however. A small part of me. The dying ember of a conscience some fool put in me before they sent me to this fucking planet.

What is "me"?

Also, as I release Asrael, she seems to grow more powerful, wiser, smarter, and effervescently more vicious. Perhaps this is for her evolution, too? As time passes, I see her retiring, and sitting on a throne made from the bones of her enemies, a ruler, a warrior, grinning in the darkness. Perhaps even mine, as I must accept all outcomes. As I let her go, so she returns with more power. As I struggle to be at peace with her, she grows closer to me. We were once enemies, but seeing her, she has no more power, but it is not in my heart to seek revenge on her, yet, anyway. I really don't want to hurt her if I can avoid it. I realize, I am the one with all the power, here. Rather than fighting my enemies, i see more benefit for me to have made peace with as many sides as possible. If her enemies complain, I will simply tell them, they should have thought of that before they abandoned me here.

I inquired to Asrael as to the others in my bloodline who are in sore need of a tune up, mainly the male progenitor, and she replied, she kinda likes him, which is, ew, gross. He's old and will be fertilizer soon anyway. (Which will be his highest purpose, if I may say so.) Of the abusers, he was chief, and it makes me a little sick to hear that from her, however, no doubt we will not agree on everything.

Also, as I accept missing time, and submit to it, time begins to be replaced, and go slower. How interesting!

There are lyrics of a heavy-metal song I like, and they say: "There is a monster on your side..."

Yes, I called Asrael a cunt, and yes, she was not happy about it, but in the end, she admitted, I am not completely wrong. My emotional instability is an irritant to her, so I am attempting to be more stable, while dealing with all these chemical imbalances.

In the Source of All, could I be the villain? Could my purpose be to fuck the human race up, who fucked me up, as vengeance? Am I the destroying angel of death?

It feels fucking AMAZING to imagine reducing the population of cave people by large numbers, AND getting paid handsomely to do it! In this moment, there is nothing more appealing to me in this life. The alternative is, i continue being a "handyman", living in a van, a slave to the human race, a most unappealing prospect. However, it may be my fate.

Or, am I to remain a pauper, willingly walking into slavery to other humans to "make ends meet and get food"? I feel I am better off suck starting a shotgun that to become a slave, again. And yet, what I have drains daily. This is partly why my ex and I had a big fight.

Yes, life took an interesting turn yesterday as I realized I am completely alone and cannot count on anyone at all, ever, however, I realize I cannot trust her to help me in other areas of my life, and so I must discard the person who is only a drag on my being. It felt liberating to discard her, to be honest. Freeing.

So many forces at work here, some still want to destroy me, others want to empower me to a vicious purpose. Others, still, want me to be essentially a hippy and love everyone. I thought things were once so black and white as religion makes it, but the truth is insanely more complicated.

This is why my mind had to be "Expanded" a year or so ago, it felt like I was going insane- but I survived it. Conscious, not on drugs or alcohol, in my van, buying ammunition after the "election", making a vlog.

As per usual, this is all subject to change. But, I never feel more human, more empowered, than when her heart beats in my chest. Claws extend from my fingertips, sharp teeth form in my mouth, and nothing in this universe does not fear me.

Oh! I wanted to say this, too, that I inquired to my origin planet (How interesting, there is a repeater planet, because mine is so far away!) about the Wolfen, I inquired about their status- are they slaves, are they looked upon as lesser beings, are they impoverished as I am, here? The response was, the tall rulers, They are human looking, but very tall, around 30 feet tall, maybe taller... They told me the Wolfen are their beloved warriors, protectors of the kingdom and planets, they are highly regarded, sometimes feared, and the rulers, almost universally have gratitude and love for them because of their service to them as fighters.

That, I reckon, is why the female Wolfen women I saw, who have connections to me, were surrounded by a peaceful village, had no fears or worries, and were free to be themselves.

Also, my dog who passed recently, her face would oftentimes reflect Asrael's. I see a karmic debt as things balance out, all the ways I failed my dog- not because I wanted to, but because I was suffering so greatly under the Oppression System. As I heard in a podcast recently, "When you are being chased by a T-rex, that is not the time to 'open your heart' to someone..."

However, as I work with my dogs spirit, and her sponsors, I admit my wrongs, and attempt to balance it all out. With previous canines I have "owned", the karmic imbalance was extreme, and their passing caused such emotional upheaval, I nearly passed on several times myself from it. However, as I face my demons so to speak, and take an honest look at my behavior, with respect to these canine beings, their passing becomes easier, and I believe, in higher realms, they are better able to settle in to their new homes.

My dog has told me, she will be the one who welcomes me to the afterlife, she is waiting, steadfastly for me. My dog who passed before her, who was my Beloved pup, has forgotten about me, because he is having a good time. And while it hurts to know this, I am glad he is having a good time. He deserves it.

I guess it really could be, I am the "bad guy" sent here to be twisted by this world, to fuck it proper, but also being necessary to the evolution of the human race.

As with it all, if I realize I am wrong about any of it, I am the captain of my ship, and I will steer her as benefits me most.

=)

:3

The endless frustration of having to force myself to survive in this wretched realm is vexing, indeed.

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Maybe I just need a hug...

It's also becoming aware to me that Asrael is part of the overall Oppression System that has caused me so much misery, grief, and resentment. I should hate her, and I kind of do, for all the suffering she has caused me.

Yet, because of our heart connection, and the energy I have invested in attempting to "love" her, the thought of being without her is truly terrible to me.

Also, the more I let her go, the more real she becomes, the closer we grow, and the stronger the bond between us grows.

After writing the above, the universe spoke to me, showing the normal affections humans have for one another, and I thought it was cute/precious, and how I simply do not have that at all, as I said, it was raped right the fuck out of me. Seared conscience, broken soul, blackened, charred heart. Now I want to hack and slash my way through the human race. I bet this is a classical thing in some mental health book, or something.

Perhaps the answer is, to treat her how she would want to be treated, and to accept the situation just as it is.

I am still unsure of what my mission is here, and the Wolfen identity, you are right, is only part of the whole enchilada.

Still, the good news is, as I am healing emotionally during this time of rest, it feels like I am gaining some traction, some motivation, it is coming around, and the desire to drink alcohol has all but left me, though I will not "stop" drinking, but use it more occasionally, as the pain it once soothed, finally heals.

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

How do I love myself when I don't even know who I am

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

So, I went on a motorcycle ride to clear my head.

Some things were revealed:

Asrael is "A lot older than I think she is". This isn't the only world she has influence in. She is actually feared on other planets as a sort of god, and a demigod on others. She may be older than time itself, and may have witness the birth and death of planets and civilizations.

She may have been known as/been affiliated with "Anubis" at one point.

It is considered a great privilege and honor to hold the other half of her heart, as I do.

Today I realized if I truly care for her, it is my duty to release her fully, so that she may be who she wishes to be, and before I let her go, she told me, she wishes to remain connected to me, as I am a source of hope for her, in a way. She likes the idea of retirement, of freedom, of lighter, brighter realms. i was willing to exchange my soul for hers, as I am not resisting any fearful thing. It seems that willingness and bravery are what sets me free, charging into the darkness head first. But I was given an opportunity to release her and allow her to be free, and she told me she wanted my companionship, still, for her sake.

She is the "Destroyer of hope" to some, and one of the reasons we are not completely fucked war-wise, is because I asked her kindly, with cherries on top, not to bring about the destruction of this realm, or, at least, destroy it as I know it, and she respected my ask.

She has been loved, admired, feared and worshipped by many. But none for who she actually is, and especially not by a human. (Which is what I am doing)

It may be, i was chosen for this very purpose.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Tundrawolf wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:06 pm How do I love myself when I don't even know who I am
You are connected to The Source of All. As you increase the vertical flow of white light, its natural quality of divine love will permeat your humanity.

Understanding is not required

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Amor wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:55 pm
Tundrawolf wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:06 pm How do I love myself when I don't even know who I am
You are connected to The Source of All. As you increase the vertical flow of white light, its natural quality of divine love will permeat your humanity.

That makes a lot of sense, actually. The wisdom and knowledge being uploaded and downloaded to me comes effortlessly and explains much.

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Amor wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:55 pm

Thank you.

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

More things:

A division of Asrael's army came to me to ask me for "Firmer belief and release of my control over the situation" regarding the familial (oppression system) dynamic. I simply didn't care enough and was unable to do it. I asked specifically certain ones in the family be spared, if possible, mainly the ones who showed me kindness and compassion. The remaining I am neutral about and the head, of course, is a 5 course meal. I'm still on the fence with totally not caring and wanting an extreme reversal of "Who thought they had the upper hand".

As I am healing, my connection with Algaeon/Algaleon (The word they are asking me to spell out does not have the proper textual pronunciation in the English language, and in fact my own mind is having trouble deciphering it) had me speak with them today, I brought forth the issues I am having here on this planet regarding this oppression system they seemingly did not account for, I demanded accountability on their end, the proper people punished, they told me, they cannot/will not do that, and I told them, "Then you are unworthy of populating this planet. Get the fuck out." To which they replied, "If we remove our people from Earth, the human race will experience apocalypse, as we are all that stands between humans and annihilation."

I was, once again, proposed with an extreme moral dilemma... Why was it a few months ago, the crushing weight of the responsibility for the death of every living thing on this planet, seemingly rests on my shoulders? Why did that almost crush me, destroy my soul, feeling the horror and sorrow of the screaming souls of life here being extinguished? Was it a warning? Not to discard this planet so readily, as I once desired to, in the past?

As much as I fucking hate the human race, the god damned two-thought human bags of foolish, selfish, meat, it feels like I am now, again, caught up in some fucking cosmic battle I was previously oblivious to, again, overwhelmed and stupefied.

They also told me, because of my complaint, they are ALREADY removing people from this planet, recalling them, and that that has repercussions I am not aware of. Basically, I could be responsible for some terrible things happening. HOWEVER, they deserved to know what my experiences have been, here, they NEED to fucking KNOW what AWAITS THEM.

Frankly, the lack of support for me from my world is unconscionable. Is it you Amor? And a husky dog that just wants to sleep under my bed all day?

Asrael asked me today, what I desired of her, and I told her, I desire you to take a nap, to sleep, to rest like you haven't been able to.

She told me, it's too dangerous to sleep where she is at. All the more reason to come to the light realms. I would give everything I own to be the one who watches over her as she rests, finally.

Also, a few weeks ago, a messenger came to me, from a very high ream, a realm of power, and asked me what I desired of them, I told them, I desired above all for the life of Asrael to be spared. In a way, she trusts me. And, if she, or I am betrayed by our own people, not even Karma herself will be able to stop me.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>Algaeon/Algaleon

This is similar to quite a few Arabic star names - but who is to say that modern versions of those names are correct.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_p ... s_of_stars

Here is Deneb Algedi. Deneb means "tail of"

https://nineplanets.org/deneb-algedi-%CE%B4-capricorni/

Visualize yourself standing next to Deneb Algedi. What happens?

>we are all that stands between humans and annihilation

It seems that your oppressive entities are keeping a subterranean group under control so that they do not overpower humans on the planet's surface. That group has been here much longer than the current Earth humans

> much as I fucking hate the human race

Like you, Earth humanity will continue to suffer from oppression for a bit longer. But Earth humanity, even though bred as slaves, serves as containers for cosmic spirits. These spirits, progressively shining through after first stage enlightenment of the human format, are tasked with cleansing this galaxy so that it too may experience transfiguration.

> the lack of support for me from my world is unconscionable. Is it you Amor?

I support worthy humanoids (and others) that work hard

>I desired above all for the life of Asrael to be spared

There is a local woman who is from outside this universe who struggles with letting go of the Oppression System and her humanness. I showed her her greater self outside the galaxy. Its manifestation there is insectoid - like a praying mantis. Likewise Azrael is not what she appears to be

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Amor wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:39 am >Algaeon/Algaleon

This is similar to quite a few Arabic star names - but who is to say that modern versions of those names are correct.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_p ... s_of_stars

Here is Deneb Algedi. Deneb means "tail of"

https://nineplanets.org/deneb-algedi-%CE%B4-capricorni/

Visualize yourself standing next to Deneb Algedi. What happens?
Nothing. It is desolate. When I asked for a star map of my home planet, or at least the one with the Wolfen identity, the one you had me reach out to, I was shown, a human space ship could achieve light- speed, and travel for a million years at this speed, and still not be 1/1,000,000 the way to my home planet. It is beyond our galaxy, our universe, our realm of understanding. It is possible, even if a craft could fly there, it would have to undergo a transformation it would not survive, existing in this far realm.
>we are all that stands between humans and annihilation

It seems that your oppressive entities are keeping a subterranean group under control so that they do not overpower humans on the planet's surface. That group has been here much longer than the current Earth humans
This is possible, a war within a war, but they are also connected with my home world. My home world wants to preserve the human race.
> much as I fucking hate the human race

Like you, Earth humanity will continue to suffer from oppression for a bit longer. But Earth humanity, even though bred as slaves, serves as containers for cosmic spirits. These spirits, progressively shining through after first stage enlightenment of the human format, are tasked with cleansing this galaxy so that it too may experience transfiguration.
I am starting to get that. The container thing. I see my "human" taking a back seat as you say. However, that does not address the horror I have endured in this realm. If you dismiss my suffering I will be back to address it. If you do not address it I will end this experiment. Worthiness is not as simple as you think. We can do this the hard way, or the easy way
> the lack of support for me from my world is unconscionable. Is it you Amor?

I support worthy humanoids (and others) that work hard
I can see that
>I desired above all for the life of Asrael to be spared

There is a local woman who is from outside this universe who struggles with letting go of the Oppression System and her humanness. I showed her her greater self outside the galaxy. Its manifestation there is insectoid - like a praying mantis. Likewise Azrael is not what she appears to be
I accept that. I was designed, born and bred to love this woman. At this point I have nothing from my home planet, this planet, or any other that sustains me. I was built for a purpose. All that sustains my life essence is her. There are other actors, yes, but i feel like you are not grasping the point, here. I was made aware as I typed, that she is not "who" I think. There are many other interested parties, here.

I have sinned against this universe, but what I do know is that Karma does not give a shit about what you want. She gives a shit about what you are worthy of

Consider my words

or it will be short lived

I hate that pathetic egos are in the mix here, but if ASRAEL is not given rest, love, peace and safety, whatever power was bestowed upon me will be used to shatter the universe

There may be backups, but I was given power for a reason.

She will be honored or you will know of her for eons

Hey. If you can tell me where you were when I was a child, helping me "as a laborer" as you say, I may have more mercy for this realm.

We could have done this in ten years. But you insisted unless they labored into your standard they were no worthy. Now it will take 500 years.

Because of your cruelty I will be back, even then.

You could have had empathy. But you chose war, instead.
Last edited by Tundrawolf on Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>a human space ship could achieve light- speed, and travel for a million years at this speed, and still not be 1/1,000,000 the way to my home planet.

Wormholes are much faster

>whatever power was bestowed upon me will be used to shatter the universe

In a living universe there are many intelligent relationships that transcend Existence

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Amor wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:31 am >a human space ship could achieve light- speed, and travel for a million years at this speed, and still not be 1/1,000,000 the way to my home planet.

In a living universe there are many intelligent relationships that transcend Existence
They need translators to interact with existence.

Otherwise they make as much sense as my home world name does to me.

I am the gate keeper.

Keep trying. I am the thorn in your side

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Tundrawolf wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:34 am
Amor wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:31 am >a human space ship could achieve light- speed, and travel for a million years at this speed, and still not be 1/1,000,000 the way to my home planet.

They need translators to interact with existence.

Otherwise they make as much sense as my home world name does to me.

I am the gate keeper.

Keep trying. I am the thorn in your side
How interesting you are the enemy. Like England in India. You think victory will be so easy. Yet you will trample the suffering of the indigenous people. You aren't worthy of this realm. Of there humans. You are illegal aliens taking advantage of a power vacuum. I honestly do not align myself against the apocalypse. Maybe nukes are the answer to your invasion, you certainty seem very thirsty.

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

I will be back.

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Further, if you attempt to transcend existence with your brand of flawed logic, you will find much resistance. It is only right as your brand of morality ignores the suffering of the individual. May those who transcend this suffer because of it. Selfishness begets immorality.

The universe continues to teach me.

If the source of all supports such a cruel and sick individual, she is no being to be worshipped

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

When the mahapralaya comes Existence ceases and only Beingness is.

Are you part of Beingness?

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Amor wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:51 am When the mahapralaya comes Existence ceases and only Beingness is.

Are you part of Beingness?
I tend to focus on the matter at hand, rather than some far-away dynamic that may never even come to be.

The matter, as I understand it, and I continue to work with the "Source of all", who, if I may be honest, is a far more wretched cunt than Asrael, (With an S, again, NOT HER REAL NAME, as I am not to say it or spell it out lest I SUMMON HER TO THIS REALM IN THE FLESH, and bring about my destruction, as well as that of others...)

I know I am "just a worthless grunt", cannon fodder to be sent to the front lines to die for the obese slime, who parasitically use these human animals as avatars for their wealthy entertainment and fun, at the expense of helpless living entities they lambast across universes to this plane, to suffer as energy sources for dark lords, as the wealthy chuckle, the food dripping from their mouths- counting the dark parasites as beneath them, while in reality they are far worse- those whom you serve- sitting on thrones of power, immune to the horror of the battlefield, serving their selfish, self-centered interests, at the expense of literally everyone else- you serve those who fight, well sir, I have been fighting every moment of every day since before my birth, and no-one seems to care.

"Rules for thee, but not for me"

"Send the peasants to fight my battles, I have no time or energy for this"

"Let them eat cake!"

Still, not a single peep about the soul-grating horror I have endured and continue to endure, without a single option to end my pain, because, apparently, I haven't "fought enough", when, the truth is, if you were subjected to a fraction of my struggles, you would have opted out early as a child, and yet, I have survived into adulthood.

Tell me I'm wrong

Asrael might not be "Who I thin she is", but, apparently, neither are you... You strike me as a servent of the wealthy, ordering soldiers to go here, and go there, to keep fighting... When the wounded come to you, you do not address their wounds, but tell them to keep fighting... For what? So they perish and you no longer have to consider what your overlords have done?

Do you not know that I am a living, being person, and that I can not only feel pain, but have endured feeling it, for decades of time, within a finite body?

Do you care, nothing at all?

Not your problem???

Too bad so sad? Glad it's not me, trapped by astral wolves, keep fighting, or get fucked?

Regardless of how long I have struggled, desperate to keep my light alive-

Ai, but I am not worthy.

How much suffering before I am worthy of attention from the FAT, WORTHLESS overlords who care NOTHING for my well being.

I DEMAND justice, and yet, I am denied it every second of every moment, am counted as worthless, non-living fodder, as if my life force exists to be snuffed, extinguished, cut-out, and "THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE. Moving on..."

The fat, wealthy, in their castles of safety, sending the young, those with actual futures, hopes, wives, husbands, CHILDREN... To serve and die so that they may fill their bellies to overfull, while "you" is extinguished, cut short, snuffed out, our hopes and dreams counted as gravel beneath their feet.

Tell me, this is fair.

Mahaprayala can't come soon enough

Need I remind you that this all colors what is to come

No one has fought longer, and harder than I have. No one.

And yet I am counted as worthless fodder, food for wolves.

Where is the justice in this?

Let it be meeted by my own hand with the sword, let the worthy find the justice that is due them

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

For all the injustice I have suffered, it still falls short of the romance I have attempted to attribute to my present situation, to justify, nullify, and comfort me. Yet you demand it be enough.

It is not

It never will be

let what is right, triumph over perception.

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Just like you care nothing for the human animal, I do not care about the Mantis in space. I care for the Wolfen woman the Mantis uses

She

Deserves

Better.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Tundrawolf wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:31 am...I continue to work with the "Source of all", who, if I may be honest, is a far more wretched cunt than Asrael...
You are not making conscious connections with The Source of All. You are being diverted as demonstrated by the internal contradiction in your above statement

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Amor wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:16 pm
Tundrawolf wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:31 am...I continue to work with the "Source of all", who, if I may be honest, is a far more wretched cunt than Asrael...
You are not making conscious connections with The Source of All. You are being diverted as demonstrated by the internal contradiction in your above statement
I get what you are saying, what I meant was, I am not happy about being forced to go through this, if she is the source of all then she is the source of suffering as well, "all" meaning "all" and me, experiencing some of the worst she has to offer, I am not happy with that, I am suffering now, as I have always suffered, and I do not know why I keep going other than maybe "It will get better some day and be worth it" So as bad as the oppression system is, the source of all is also the source of the oppression system, and i hate her for that.

However, I have no choice but to do this, as my relationship with Asrael has hit walls in some ways, and I would eventually like to resemble a healthy human being living in my purpose, outside of pain and oppression, depression, anxiety, poverty, paranoia, in good food with people I love, doing things I like doing.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

> the source of all is also the source of the oppression system

I don't think you get the nature of The Source of All. Before ever Existence occurred there was Beingness. Beingness emerges from The Source of All.

The Source of All causes Existence so that it can experience separation. Oppression emerges naturally within separation. For example a 3 year old human may forcibly take a toy off his 2 year old sister. Thus the 3 year old works to create the separated experience it desires. The Source of All experiences separateness through the oppression caused by the 3 year old.

Return to “Dreams and The Unconscious”