There and Back Again

Announce your presence, if you will.

Vita Satura
Forum Member
Forum Member

There and Back Again

Post by Vita Satura »

Greetings,

Don't mind the screen name, (Vita Satura, Life is Satire ) I opened a copy of Wheelock's Latin and pointed to random words. It is funny though, Satire is how I defend myself when I'm outside of Ego death.

The phrase Ego death has different meanings to some, I can't really explain it, only experience it. It's like a state of Nirvana to me, I stop looking for answers and just accept the fact that everything just "is." I'm not even really accepting it, accepting it sounds like I needed it or wanted it, I do neither it just happens sometimes. I will discuss that more in the forums at some point in the appropriate topics.

My favorite hobby is going down rabbit holes, it's a good time. I spend most my time trying to "ground" myself. Studying the world is like diving, it's easy to get disoriented. I explore the occult the same way I explore nature, I like going through it but i'm not trying to fall off a cliff or get caught in quicksand anytime soon.

I have lot questions, some I already have a perceived answer in my temporary beliefs, then however I'll experience a minor Ego death (again loose term) and not care about those questions anymore, they don't matter, whatever will be will be because it all just "is." I'm not really sure what my religion is, it feels sort of monotheistic because I often use the word "truth" in place where others use the word God.

Anyways, that's who I am...sometimes. Nice to meet all of you

Veritas Rex

Cerber

Re: There and Back Again

Post by Cerber »

Welcome!
Going down the rabbit holes - one of my favourite pastimes too :)

Return to “Introductions”