Methods of connecting with other people

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Methods of connecting with other people

Post by OneOfFourth »

Here's my theory, please comment your own observations if they are for or against my observations and theory. All comments are welcome.

1. Humans form some kind of mental/spiritual/emotional bonds between each other when observer is interested/focused on another person. This can happen even in seconds or minutes, depending on the situation.
2. Once such a bond has been formed, either one can somehow request mentally/telepathically access to the other person's mind/will/soul/spirit/whatever you want to call it.
3. From there on you can give commands to the other person's mind/soul/will/etc. and affect his/her actions/mind/fate.
4. This can happen on location, over video chats and even over recorded video media, such as years or decades old videos from the past. The person in the video and the one watching it can still form that bond over time and distance.

If the above is true, then my theory is that you might be able to use that bond/connection to manipulate and maybe even visit the other person's dreams. From there you can do all kinds of things to the other person.

I'm basing my theory on several observations I've made while watching some Youtube videos. These are some of the things that have happened to me:

1. The person in a video might have visited my dreams and later I noticed/felt that it wasn't a regular dream but something was really going on then and there.

2. Sometimes I've decided to specifically protect my self from unrequested visitations of other people and set strict rules for myself to "slap back hard" those who try to covertly get permissions to connect with my mind/soul/will/etc. Two Youtubers seemed to have reacted shortly after I made that decision: one had a nasty stomach flu for a week and couldn't do videos and seemed unhappy, avoiding a lot of things usually seen in that channel's videos (which I had earlier deciphered as potential methods of trying to covertly gain access permission from the viewer). Another Youtuber was also very unhappy and actually really uncomfortable/scared looking during the video. My synchronizities said that those channel owners were hit by the rules I had set to keep any unwanted hacking attempts away.

3. Then there's also one who went on a trip back home from another country: I made that protection type of rule while watching that channel's video and right after that in that very same video the person complained that her flight was late and that caused her to miss her connection flight and it cost over 700 euros more to get home now because of all the delays, hotels and extras all of which she had to pay herself.

4. One more Youtuber seemed like trying to get connection from me and I made a quick rule for myself that if that person is trying to covertly connect with me, he will feel sick and throw up. About one minute later, all of a sudden, that person looked surprised and like suffering and after about 15 second or so decided to end the video all of a sudden, without any of the usual end discussions etc. A very short video compared to the others.

5. I watched an old silent b&w "video clip" from 1920's Paris and other footage from the same time period. People were reacting to my mental commands and did exactly as I instructed them to do.

So that's a fairly good indication that it's possible to affect people over time and distance. Can you guys confirm with your experiences that my observations are on correct track, or if I have overlooked some potential option which would explain all these? I have a huge list of similar stories. Many times the Youtubers seemed to be aware of what was going on, judging by their body language and expression and speech. Which makes me wonder another question: are those people who reacted to me regular people or were they all people who are familiar with occult practises/knowledge, which would make them "open for outside onnections" or "actively seek for other people to connect to" or to "prey on" or something along those lines?

Whatever the case is, I'm going to try what happens if I make those "slap back" rules even more strict and harder. This lets me see more properly if there really are lots of people on social media trying to prey for accesses into other people's mind/soul/will. If there are, they can only blame for themselves for what happens to them.

Any thoughts on the subject?
Seeker of truth.
God is the thought of/about something.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Methods of connecting with other people

Post by Amor »

>From there you can do all kinds of things to the other person.

So who is doing that to you?

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Most often Person-X, whom I've mentioned before on these forums.
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Is no effective defense possible?

Why could that be?

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Because Person-X has some piece of the puzzle / knowledge about the workings of the universe which I haven't figured out yet.
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

OneOfFourth wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 8:33 am Because Person-X has some piece of the puzzle / knowledge about the workings of the universe which I haven't figured out yet.
That is one possibility. What other possibilities might there be? How to test which is dominant in your situation?

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

I have many and I'm fairly sure it's a combination of some of the below ones:

1. Hypnotic suggestion which can be triggered with a telepathic message to ask for access. Most effective during sleep.
2. Implanted command/spirit/whatever_you_want_to_call_it which automatically drops my defences, triggered by time/event/whatever.
3. Commanding "the universe" to give outside party an access to me.
4. Commands which prevent me from removing external commands.
5. Maybe somekind of family/tribe/teacher system exists in the universe which enables people to gain permissions to teach their "loved ones" and this is being misused, who knows. Maybe evensome kind of spiritual shop exists then which can be misused to make others pay for goodies you manipulate others to buy to yourself and then make them forget that they bought anything.
6. Lies and deceit, faking such access even though it doesn't exist, at least not in the full form of what the adverse party tries to convince me of existing.

Whatever it is, I'm fairly sure the real attack isn't this one I'm complaining about, but is something else for some specific purpose.

Kath hinted indirectly knowing the answer to this months ago, when she asked if I have thought of the idea that maybe humans have some extra value to other people which is along the lines of money, resources, etc. I.e. each individual is somehow valuable asset to adverse occultists. Maybe you can command others to take responsibility of all your bad actions, so that when you misbehave, lie, steal and cause suffering, the one taking the responsibility takes all the karmic backlash? This again sounds like something that could be plausible in the universe when you want to raise a family and teach your kids: you don't want them to take nasty backlash when they're too young and still learning the ins and outs of things.

I'm interested in hearing your suggestion how to go about testing what might be going on in my case.
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Often people establish permanent permissions for adverse entities, for example by their own unresolved wrong-doing. Passive permissions include not objecting to the wrong-doing of others.

When permissions are in place, protection is largely useless

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Amor wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 8:31 pm Passive permissions include not objecting to the wrong-doing of others.

When permissions are in place, protection is largely useless
My observation about how The-37 go about their business using their hand signs and code language:
They seem to be requesting permissions. If I'm not mistaken, if you continue the discussion regularly, that counts as giving a permission to the covertly made request. Thus you give access to the adverse party and they can do bad things to you.
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>if you continue the discussion regularly, that counts as giving a permission to the covertly made request

Associating with adverse intelligences is usually a permission

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

If those adverse intelligences are people on Youtube, it's pretty hard for a regular person (or almost anyone in fact) to not associate themselves with them.
Seeker of truth.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

We should always be very careful who/what we let in to our minds and hearts.
It can be pretty hard to get them out of there later.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Cerber wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:12 pm We should always be very careful who/what we let in to our minds and hearts.
What's your method of keeping unwanted adverse parties out of your mind/soul/life/fate/etc.?
Seeker of truth.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

OneOfFourth wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:20 am
Cerber wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:12 pm We should always be very careful who/what we let in to our minds and hearts.
What's your method of keeping unwanted adverse parties out of your mind/soul/life/fate/etc.?
Ah well, tbh I don't really have a "good" way of keeping everyone away, in those terms at least.
I embrace the pain as it's one of the spices of life. Love and passion without pain and suffering is not a real one, incomplete and superficial.
In this existence, the only real choice we get, if we're lucky, is the choice of who we allow to hurt us, I believe. Sometimes we don't get even that choice, sometimes it's enough to just be in the wrong place and time. But to choose complete isolation from anything and anyone "unwanted" - is to chose not to live at all, imho.
We're all just cannibals, so I never hating on others trying and sometimes succeeding at taking a bite of me.
Yet, ideally it would be on my terms, ideally I'd be chewed on by someone special to me - those are quite realistic ideals I think.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

That brings to my mind a thing that keeps popping to my attention again and again. I don't know if it's true or not, but The-37 seem to have a different way of doing magick, including keeping themselves safe from outside influence/attacks. Again, I'm not 100% sure if this is true or deception, but if it is true, they have something called "The Universe", which is a man made spiritual "machinery" which lets you command it to do things and then it performs the tasks. One huge machine for the whole lot. From that you are supposed to just say "Universe, don't let Person-X in my mind/soul" or "Universe, send spirit to Person-X pretending to be God so I can use that relationship later" or "Universe, make Person-X not find information nor learn new things about topic Y".

Supposedly they're only allowed to receive their information and teachings about occult knowledge through that manmade machinery. Trying to do so results in feeling sick in the stomach, pains, etc. whatever kind of symptoms you can think of people don't want to experience.

Which also makes me wonder if the other information might be true, that has time and again popped up. Meaning that they might shop around with knowledge and everything using their magick. Knowledge transferred from one mind/soul to another for a price and other favours also. If that's true, then that's a clear indication that you can do Matrix style information downloads to your friends.
Seeker of truth.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

I know nothing about that "The-37". But in general terms, many, maybe even almost all occult groups, cults, "collectives", since ancient times, all were striving for virtually same final goal - "super-sentience".
They would go about it in different ways, wrap it in different terms, and perceive it and rationalize it slightly differently, but on fundamental level it's same thing. Super-sentience is a kind of higher state of "collective existence", at which point collective becomes something much greater than just sum of it's parts, in many ways, but to achieve that state, "individual parts" of that "greater existence" must surrender and sacrifice most of their individuality, either voluntarily or by force, no way around it.
The way some do it is questionable, but the idea it self, I think, is just natural progression of our evolution, eventually. Give it another 10-20 thousand years and humanity will naturally evolve toward such collective "super-sentience". Just some of us don't have patience to wait or want to get there first. Or perhaps some of those groups are merely a test beds for radical new ideas of existence and co-existence. "Cutting edge occult science" needs live test subjects. For greater good of all our existence..

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Have you ever manipulated anyone's mind so that they didn't see the manipulation was coming through their own mind?

Cerber wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 11:33 am
OneOfFourth wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:20 am
Ah well, tbh I don't really have a "good" way of keeping everyone away, in those terms at least.
I embrace the pain as it's one of the spices of life. Love and passion without pain and suffering is not a real one, incomplete and superficial.
In this existence, the only real choice we get, if we're lucky, is the choice of who we allow to hurt us, I believe. Sometimes we don't get even that choice, sometimes it's enough to just be in the wrong place and time. But to choose complete isolation from anything and anyone "unwanted" - is to chose not to live at all, imho.
We're all just cannibals, so I never hating on others trying and sometimes succeeding at taking a bite of me.
Yet, ideally it would be on my terms, ideally I'd be chewed on by someone special to me - those are quite realistic ideals I think.
Seeker of truth.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

OneOfFourth wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 8:46 pm Have you ever manipulated anyone's mind so that they didn't see the manipulation was coming through their own mind?
Depends on one's definition of "manipulation".
With every interaction and action, with every word to somebody, we touch a mind of another and leave an mark, an impression. A positive or negative, sometimes even more profound. If you're more aware of own inner universe and that of the other, your "impressions" simply become more conscious and more tailored, more fitting to the world you're trying to create, around you.
I probably would not call that a "manipulation", but something more like passive "engineering and maintenance" of my environment.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

I have had my mind manipulated. After I moved from science to economics, for 9 months, at least once a day, as I was about to do/say something, I would suddenly be asked in my mind: what are the assumptions/beliefs behind that decision.

And for 9 months I was amazed at the stupid beliefs/prejudices I had been taught.

There was a sensation like falling. Every belief I looked at, fell away as I looked.

After 9 months I was stable for a couple of years, then it started again with spiritual beliefs

So someone was doing real time interference in my mind - but I am grateful

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Amor wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:49 am Associating with adverse intelligences is usually a permission
I've been pondering now for awhile and can't help but notice that The-37 use scare tactics all the time. If that killed the permissions, they would not use those tactics. So if what you are saying is true, that should mean one of the following is probably true:

1. Strong negative emotions such as fear and anxiety caused by some person/enemy don’t remove permissions, but create permissions and/or connections of somekind automatically? So fearing someone/something counts as associating with that someone?

2. Maybe fear can force permissions/commands/contracts into person's soul against their will, which manifests as traumas in some people, thus they react and act against their better judgement? Some traumas might be caused by commands which are lingering in ones soul —> Traumatic experience forces a command into the targets soul and causes all kins of issues from there on. That would mean that you can heal some traumatized people by removing the “forced commands” from their souls.

That brings to mind the idea that if above is true, then the whole pop culture an social media should work as a “connection/permission harvesting machinery” which covers the whole world. People are fans of pop idols and movie starts, which should enable the idols to easily “grab the connections” and use them for their own purposes, maybe commanding peoples lives/fortunes to be used for the idols benefit. Same goes for all kinds of Youtube personalities.
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Hooks are important - hence hookers supposedly the original profession

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Amor wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:23 pm Hooks are important - hence hookers supposedly the original profession
The only "profession" that predates human species itself..
Some outsider might even be forgiven to assume, that was the natural and intended way for us to have relationships on this dirty rock, and every other way is the "unnatural" way.

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”