Good Evening

Announce your presence, if you will.

Nightcap
Forum Member
Forum Member

Good Evening

Post by Nightcap »

Hello, I hope this finds everyone well. I am a student of the occult, i have an interest in items/relics and books. If its a haunted rock or what have you, i tend to want to collect it. I do not practice any craft or dabble with spells but if you need someone to record any information or help with research, i am the right person for the task at hand. I still find myself reading Éliphas Lévi, no matter his struggles with his christian faith and how it affected his occult work. Some really interesting things can be found in his books.

I have more than likly seen only one ghost so far. I was 36 years old when i looked over the Simmon Necronomicon again ( it had been ten plus years) and noticed that the sigils while correct, the applaction and rituals are not. The rituals are interpreted with a western european mindset. If you had success with anything in the book, i would like to read about it. I did have a scary experiences in the fall of 2019, i am still not sure what it was but i bowed to it regardless. Never hurts to be respectful, when meeting someone or something for the first time.

As of late, i have been learning about christian demonology. Lets see... Oh ! i have had three tarot readings done in my life, all three read accurate...I freak myself out, if im walking down my hallways at night, that feeling of something behind still chills me and sends goose bumps up and down my spine. I like touring old buildings of any kind, old churches are some of the best if you ask me. They tend to age well and are rarely updated/upgrade unless damage has been done. One building that stands out in my mind, is in a place called Spur Texas, Its the Palace Theater. Lots of life still in that one. I cant recall who told me about it but it was well worth the trip.

As for my forum name, its one of my favorite pipe tobaccos. Also Gaslight and Quite Nights. Feel free to ask whatever you like, i am an open book for the most part.

Thank you for your time !

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Good Evening

Post by WildWolf »

Welcome to the Forum.

Cerber

Re: Good Evening

Post by Cerber »

Welcome!
We're happy to have you here.