Magickal Manifestation Study Group

For study and research groups.

johnwaskins
Forum Member
Forum Member

Magickal Manifestation Study Group

Post by johnwaskins »

So, I've been working on ways that a person can use magick in ways that defy the laws of physics.

These are abrupt changes in the world; matter appearing out of nowhere, fire manifesting, objects levitating, etc.

So far I have developed a method of materializing small-scale materialization (manifestation of matter, from no known source). It's scale is between microscopic and macroscopic. Small grains of matter which are barely visible, but one can definitely feel them with ones hands. With a magnifying lens, one can really see the what is materialized.

Methods on how to create these tiny amounts of matter has been developed, with consistent results. The time required to achieve results (in a given experiment) is between 2 and 6 minutes, although some experiments can take more than 30 minutes (if one chooses to take that long).

The focus of these experiments is not to further develop materialization efforts, but instead to discover if there are other applications for the techniques that have been developed. Other types of "breaks" with the laws of physics (or rather the expected laws of physics), through magickal practice, are the final objective.

The only example of this has been the spontaneous creation of deep sound (similar to really deep bass, that is a bit quiet), between ones hands.

Of course, these are primarily experiments. Thus, nothing is being definitely stated here. The experiments so far have achieved great results, with the many different participants that have used these techniques. So now it's time to let others in on the subject.

If there are others interested in the subject, I'll post more information here. Those interested should respond to this topic, and also through a private message to me.

johnwaskins
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Magickal Manifestation Study Group

Post by johnwaskins »

Hey guys. I decided to share my method for manifestation. The project is going public now.

(Remember, this is an experiment. Follow the guidelines explained on the blog, OK?)

Good luck with the testing, guys. Have fun!

http://projectmanifestation.wordpress.com/

Rin
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Rin »

I bookmarked your blog, interested in seeing which direction your efforts take you in.
"The path of the Sage is called
'The Path of Illumination'
he who gives himself to this path
is like a block of wood
that gives itself to the chisel-
cut by cut it is honed to perfection"

- DDJ, Verse 27

"It's still magic even if you know how it's done." - Terry Pratchett

johnwaskins
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by johnwaskins »

Thanks. Right now I need people to test this.

I don't know of many mages/magicians who have worked for a great time on the subject of instant manifestation. Many give up after a while, but I took many avenues of study until I found something that worked. Of course, it has only worked for 5 people, so I can't call it irrefutable proof just yet.

But for me and those who I taught manifestation in person to, it seems to have worked. So this will give more data, and either help verify the results, expose insufficient description (and/or wording) in the materials, or show that the method is invalid. Until I have more data, I can't really draw any more conclusions.

Vine
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Vine »

I shall take a further look! I am interested [thumbup]

johnwaskins
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by johnwaskins »

Well yeah, the project is kinda paused right now, but if you wanna test it, you can. There is still a lot that needs to be added to the project in terms of materials, but you can find most of what's missing in the link I'll send you privately (via PM).

manonthepath
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by manonthepath »

Why are you working with this? I may choose to assist you, but you have to convince me you are worth the time and worthy to posess familiarity with the paths required.

Return to “Study Groups”